Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (67009 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by EmmyDe25(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
93damsel:
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

5. Disobeying your parents for d sake of a man you are dating (it is stupidity)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.
This will only make sense if your still a virgin and you haven't done any of the above listed poppycock.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Girls have been stubborn right from time......after all the advice they will do the same things you have highlighted here
93damsel:
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Joy1706:

First, the way you guys beg and beg for this sex shows how much you guys need it. Some girls may prefer not to indulge but so that they don't lose their men, they succumb which makes it a favor to the men.
Secondly, how many women truly enjoy sex/climax? It's a fact that most of you guys are 1 minute men. In such situation, what benefit is the girl getting? She ends up doing it just to please ergo it's a favour

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 16, 2016
400billionman:

My dear i tire. A lady came to my house and spent 4 weeks, she refused cooking or shopping for the house, even when i offered her money. But she eats the one i cook, claiming we aint married. Did little or no house cleaning.

She kept claiming visitor for 4 good weeks and mind you she didnt offer sex.

What kind of mentality is that ? She put pressure on my cooking, shopping and doubled my chores while offering nothing in return.

Men dey endure things.

where's Cindy222? come hear some interesting gist about how one bossy girl dey dominate her boyfriend.
(Most girls don't know how to do it in a matured way!)
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Cindy222(f): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
obadizena:

where's Cindy222? come hear some interesting gist about how one bossy girl dey dominate her boyfriend.
(Most girls don't know how to do it in a matured way!)

Do you like how she handled that guy @obadizena.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Cindy222:

Do you like how she handled that guy @obadizena.

Nooooo, Dats too crude and immaturish.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Lol this is my first time of realising that cooking is slavery,personally i dont see any big deal in cooking,i cook for fun it one of my hobbies.

Now is all i need in a girl, me love food like crazy tho i'm still fit ( angry angry can't even imagine me being fat or chubby) now a girl that loves to cook, perfect, plus she is slim, choc skin, perfect all that remains now is personality check? fun craziness check? sense of humor check? Hello Cutesexy1 cool
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Sall(m): 4:49am On Jun 12, 2016
93damsel:

If she must stop doing those things then my cash stay put in the bank my love inclusive. shekenun.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Bamz(m): 1:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Lol this is my first time of realising that cooking is slavery,personally i dont see any big deal in cooking,i cook for fun it one of my hobbies.

Your dress must be made of wife material
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Amazingman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
fabulousdora:
almsgiving

Seriously?
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ItzWilly(m): 4:14am On Aug 15, 2020
What som galz dnt knw is dat most guyz lyk me cherish a scare and hard to get "resources"....Yep if u throw urself at me..we wil get along n enjoy d moment while it last...bt belief you me, u ain't my ideal gal. what baffles me most is that am stil in search 4 that gal that wil clear my doubt
My sister wedded a forthnight ago...I saw her beautiful frnd n ask my sis of her number...Although d damsel saw me driving helter shelter during d wedding bt she never knew am related to d celebrant....Fast forward, I called her n we got along on phone,,after lyk 3days I dint called n she dint call either...inside me I was impressed, my passion reignited 4 her....after a week without communication she den placed a missed
What iz diz otondo even saying....woman wrapper...us wey dey find easy girls...mtchewww...don't allow me to call Slawomir for you oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.