Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade (57231 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by lilbarracuda(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.
Be like bag of beans. I wonder how this guy take marry this one
Lol madman tongue
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.
Lol madman
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by flokii: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
datola:
"Flies" as in?

LMAO grin

na the "Edo" dey confuse you shey?

e fit be "Edo airways" .. fear Edo pple

4 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by June24th: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sistem007:
Lolz...this girl doesn't look impressed or excited to me. Some guys can just be unnecessarily romantic.
So she should open all her mouth and let her heart fly out because someone proposed undecided undecided undecided Abeg free her
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by runsgirl: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Body Language...the girl doesn't look too pleased.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by mkpikpub(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:

I disagree. People say that to console themselves

Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Modsenemy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Looks like a guy and a girl just posing for a pix.
Op Hw sure re u its a marriage proposal undecided
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Idydarling(f): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sistem007:
Lolz...this girl doesn't look impressed or excited to me. Some guys can just be unnecessarily romantic.
my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by anochuko01(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
kiss that's a real man
wetin you go talk before...
dey there dey deceive yaself..
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by sirTesco(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.
Why the hate comment?
Marriage no be by hu fyn pass.
One love

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish.
He proposed to the leftovers grin grin
Are you currently dating a virgin you intend to marry?.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Sultanchidi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
And who tel op say d dude fly from God knows were, pishure of him in d flight or u know d drill
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by June24th: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.
How old are u pls
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Krismart(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
She don already get belle sef

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Norajones(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

choice differs. That gal is someone's heartbeat and soulmate. He looked beyond the looks,they are gonna last till infinity and beyond.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
the borrowed western culture makes them look stup1d.

7 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by yinkslinks(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
At she found a man.
Vinshu:
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by goalburner(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

Even that beans stomach dey give that guy discomfort and stress to hug her in the pix
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by luxs(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
I no kw say na so cameroon beer the high person!!
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

ur bad mouth no get part two I swear.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Addicted2Women: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sharp guy.
The girl go soon give him all the money she saved during youth service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

Chaiii some ppl can use mouth destroy one's destiny for this nigeria.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by George2016(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Everything na double double.
Congratulations.
Before the end of this year will be my turn. I tap into the annonting
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by crackhouse(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
that guy na EWU Zambia. but how will sb believe that guy flew, I tell u that guy no even enter park, na along him enter from Lagos come ekpoma.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Sistem007(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
June24th:

So she should open all her mouth and let her heart fly out because someone proposed undecided undecided undecided Abeg free her

Mayb if u were a man I would have taken u seriously...ur a lady and will never propose or know what it feels like to propose to a lady and she keeps her face like dat and acts uninterested.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Asiri1991: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Better to be single than to marry slowpoke. Love is really wicked. Someone in d guy's village is behind this.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by wheredemdey: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
2 dirty people.....the girl doesn't look happy...bet she will return the ring in a matter of months...she don get new bobo...hence her displeasure...azu amu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Samlizy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
Chei me I will fly in from China soon to propose to.......
Gud
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lol...the bashing is serious!

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by nenergy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish. He proposed to the leftovers grin grin
Jisos iz lawd! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by nenergy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
typical naija man
Is it not true? Ladies give 100% in every failed relationship, then marry one unfortunate bastard that will endure the issues and baggage of those failed relationship. Until a man marries you, you have no obligation to give yourself away totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by queenfav(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why she put hand for head?She is probably thinking “who come send this one come dey fool e self like this na,when i don jam correct bobo when better pass am,na now e come wan rush propose,take spoil my correct parole for this town?” #na joke oo..this is just me being silly after a very hectic day.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Keneking:
Where is lalasticlala sef grin

Flies in? There is no airport at Ekpoma undecided
Couples? Are they married undecided
The girl looks dazed and dumb founded
She looks like a poly student maybe Oko Polytechnic undecided
See her tummy? Is she pregnant or high intake of stout undecided

Please u people should stop making me laugh like a crazy person. grin how to poly girls look like?
Choi, una bad mouth too much I swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.