Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade (57243 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by firstolalekan(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish. He proposed to the leftovers grin grin
Exactly grin
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by lokotowers(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Is like I sabi dis guy oo, diran obembe is that you?
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by firstolalekan(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish. He proposed to the leftovers grin grin
Exactly grin
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
" [b]Girl flies from Edo to Lagos to propose to her Bf[b]
Now thats front page material!! grin grin
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by firstolalekan(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
typical naija man
E pain u
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by June24th: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:

I'm 23
Thank u..
Pls, be happy with anyone getting married.. Whether beautiful or ugly.. They need ur support and encouragement..
cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Kazrem(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Are they acting film. The girl be like, "mogbe, wey I think sey I go play this magga"
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Traveling all this way just to propose to a lady, must it be today
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by June24th: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sistem007:

Mayb if u were a man I would have taken u seriously...ur a lady and will never propose or know what it feels like to propose to a lady and she keeps her face like dat and acts uninterested.
Everyone with their different lifestyles.. Pls let her be
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by dexla(f): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.

coming from a lady....so uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Sistem007(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
June24th:
Everyone with their different lifestyles.. Pls let her be
owk dear...not holding her anyways. Just made a conspicuous observation. smiley
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Alani86: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
Are you currently dating a virgin you intend to marry?.

Though, I don't support the comment he made, but I can answer the question in case he can't; Yes, I am currently in a relationship with a virgin that will turn into marriage soonest, by His grace! Does that sound strange/absurd/impossible?!
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by martineverest(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
joshuaidibia:
Girl. Those things beneath ur head though. You wan cause traffic? @ur DP
your eye sharp o.... But the babe gather sha
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by oliviacute(f): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
d gal be lyk chai God y is diz boy embarrassing me na...in d first pix in d second d gal x lykkk gozhhhh diz guy xhuld stop DX tin naaaa in d third lemme jux hold him mmmtccheww Lolzzz both of dem r so not romantic
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Taryur3(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Foolish guy.the girl be like...who be this ke...
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by joshuaidibia(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
martineverest:
your eye sharp o.... But the babe gather sha
Asin ehn. Na Jnr Cossy be dat o.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by DaisyII: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
beautiful rubbish. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Mayflowa(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.

I can believe a girl spoke down another girl like this! I only forgave you for your beauty
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Dimejidude(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
This one must have lied to his boss that he is VERY sick and won't be coming to work today; only to appear in EDO State Chai! grin
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Ndkings1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Is she pregnant.? Nawa o
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by KELECHUKWU89: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Backyard love
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Chrishandsome(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
The gul be like.. this small boy sef.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by mamajaz(f): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
CutestNife:
Her look read "let me accept to marry him before everyone notice my protruding tummy."
It is in the eyes of the beholder :Beauty!
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by ohwell: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

Be like bag of beans. I wonder how this guy take marry this one

Lolol but she is yellow nau. Shebi u guys just want yellow wives! Funny that yall who marry yellow b**ches almost always end up with all black kids regardless haha karma for ur future female kids when their male peers seek yellow wives
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by mamajaz(f): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
datola:
"Flies" as in?
Tsetse fly
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by popcykaylah(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
People too like notice me..Btw look at that guy's colour combination. .
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by nukky77(f): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=crackhouse post=44707280]that guy na EWU Zambia. but how will sb believe that guy flew, I tell u that guy no even enter park, na along him enter from Lagos come ekpoma. [/quo bad bele, free him.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by June24th: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sistem007:

owk dear...not holding her anyways. Just made a conspicuous observation. smiley
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by edorhe14(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

Be like bag of beans. I wonder how this guy take marry this one
Keep shut man....i wonder u there are so many kill joy.
Instead of u to just be happy for them.
Some pple are just impossible
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by nukky77(f): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
wheredemdey:
2 dirty people.....the girl doesn't look happy...bet she will return the ring in a matter of months...she don get new bobo...hence her displeasure...azu amu
na wao, free them pls.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Ghost447(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wahala dey okra soup ooh!
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by shonasleek(f): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
All I see is a man begging a woman, this aint. Proposal jooor.... Was rushing in to c romance in the air but all was in vain...

Some nigerian men self, sooooo unromantic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.