Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade (57265 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Japhtee(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2016
CutestNife:
Her look read "let me accept to marry him before everyone notice my protruding tummy."

Jealousy everywhere. Miss Nigeria I just checked how beautiful you are.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by HaneefahRN(f): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2016
The look on the lady's face though lipsrsealed. Especially that 2nd pix, like she was thinking 'what's wrong with this one?'
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by CutestNife(f): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Japhtee:

Jealousy everywhere. Miss Nigeria I just checked how beautiful you are.
I wasn't even talking about her face or Insulting her.... I only assumed she's pregnant cause she kinda has a big tummy.

And her facial reactions spelt reluctance.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by CutestNife(f): 7:09am On Apr 15, 2016
mamajaz:

It is in the eyes of the beholder :Beauty!
She's beautiful alright... I just feel she's pregnant.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by eitsei(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:
The look on the lady's face though lipsrsealed.
Especially that 2nd pix, like she was thinking 'what's wrong with this one?'
lol
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by mechanics(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2016
Nawa o, u mean no courtship?
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by fortunechy(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2016
who cum snap them??
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by wacoj(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2016
How did you know he flew and not bus.
Lagos to Ekpoma is not more than 4 hours.

You should've said ''Man travelled from Lagos to Edo''
All these APC posters, una sabi lie like una govt.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by boma95(f): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2016
CutestNife:
Just like you could have ignored mine too... Please.

Since you can't ignore and use nice words for a fellow female... I couldn't ignore too please...
U should also cover your breast,u look attention hungry smiley
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by CutestNife(f): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2016
boma95:

Since you can't ignore and use nice words for a fellow female... I couldn't ignore too please...
U should also cover your breast,u look attention hungry smiley
Okay.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by osasco55: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2016
She doesn't even look happy. She is not interested in the guy
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Op...you sure say this guy fly so...he looks like who entered those rickety Abeg Abeg buses...see how rough and dirty he's looking.... angry
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by cammax7(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.

So people who aren't beautiful and are obese can't get married? Aunty where is ya own ring?
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Vinshu(f): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2016
cammax7:

So people who aren't beautiful and are obese can't get married? Aunty where is ya own ring?

Is marriage by force?
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by hob(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2016
i Still don't get this proposal ish of a thing....2 much paparazzi guys dey form now.

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by femmyAdagba(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2016
When have NYSC become a scheme whereby you are not fully Uniformed and you want to collect your Discharge Certificate.
i remember back then in IMO State NYSC, if you are not fully dressed, no collection of Monthly CDS Clearance not to talk of the Monthly clearance and their Great-grandfather .... Final Discharge Certificate.
anyway, congrats to the lady. because she has a double-certificate
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by tushburg(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.
You look ugly sef
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by tushburg(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tell them black biatchs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.