Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith (36421 Views)

Reason Most Men Shame Women. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by EmmyDe25(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
No.1 is so correct; thrse are one of the reason some ladies catfish on social media (instagram, facebook, Twitter ..) men are blind/lust with what they see. Most men say ladies lie alot, the truth is they enjoy being lied to. Check instagram for example a lady who show cases her assets have more followers and likes than the normal average.
Very true! Semi nude pictures attract most likes and guys should be entirely blamed for this. However, some of us are not swayed nor hoodwinked by this. I see ladies who go this routes as those girls who have nothing but just sex to bring to the table. But the sad truth is, sex cant keep a guy. As a matter of fact it seized to be a bargaining chip like 3 years ago. The bare fact is, guys can actually get sex anywhere. But a lady that combines beauty with intelligence will always melt my heart. BTW, just followed you on gram. Do follow back

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by thawgy(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2016
emusmith:

Long throat, you say? There are some that are ready to spend on you or not bother you for money but you don't want them... cry
don't know "some" where you ought to say very few
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by vickylala239: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
All true OP... but plz add more most men are stubborn like kids, think like kids and act like kids...

cool

With this u will still marry or married already...

Hmmmm...

Funny!!! U will still marry or married...wats d essence...

Wen u eventually marry...d one u choose to marry will not b among does ones Dat act like kids....Jst Cuz ur married to him...

It shocks me why we girls condemn d guys...4gting Dat no one s perfect..Evn we girls...

Why not look for d one Dat act Lik papa n Leav those Dat act Lik kids for those who need dem....
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2016
vickylala239:

With this u will still marry or married already...

Hmmmm...

Funny!!! U will still marry or married...wats d essence...

Wen u eventually marry...d one u choose to marry will not b among does ones Dat act like kids....Jst Cuz ur married to him...

It shocks me why we girls condemn d guys...4gting Dat no one s perfect..Evn we girls...

Why not look for d one Dat act Lik papa n Leav those Dat act Lik kids for those who need dem....

#teamSINGLEforlife cool
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by acxlers2014(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2016
I feel to a large extent several reason should be considered but the most important reason would be that most ladies feel there is a better guy out there for them. Some get into genuine loving relationships and have everything going for them but eventually find themselves in situations where they feel that the guy may not be man enough for them Nd they feel serious hunch to leave and look for someone else hence the wrong attitudes, lack of interest and actions which could best be described as irritating and condescending. The man at that moment feels the urge to ask questions and feels he should try harder to make it work but unknown to him the battle had been lost from the first thought. The blame game goes on and eventually the man is forced to leave and she has her freedom and moves on with the thought of meeting a better man. Then the spiral continues and she meets up with another guy and then the cascade continues and continues. Then she settles for her gate man because menopause is at the corner. Life happens.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Adaeze003(f): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2016
I don't understand this thread...

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by SIRJENTLE: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2016
What u said is partially true.
but you can help your fellow guys to marry the single ladies so that this kind topic won't be trending .
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by anigbajumo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
ericuzor:
Nonsense thread blaming guys for some idiot greedy gurls looking for married men bcoz they spend more they want iPhone11 if you approach them they will tell you to pack one side abi nah fine boy and love i wan chop were is ur Porsche car and if you check her background none of her family member get even old school vboat Mercedes and you are hear woman wrapper op ohhh no always sanitary pad op is here blaming humble guys like myself on nairaland for some greedy ladies predicament...

Kikikikiki
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Youngpo413: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
what surprises most is,a guy will know deep in his heart,that he is not ready for marriage due to financial probs or maybe not ready for commitment yet will keep leading a lady on,just to over stretch her body and dump her later.

What prevented the young men in the scenerio you gave above from dating at all since they are not ready for commitment.

Wicked speciessadsadsad
you are what you attract, men are not wicked, follow good guys not Jerks and players.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by omoharry(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2016
slyrone:
u ll wait forever then, cos I nor dey come back. that is 7th heaven dear
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
vizkiz:
Most guys are spending too much time creating silly threads on nairaland undecided

I can't believe you are actually gonna blame me because Cynthia living opposite my compound is yet to marry due to the fact that she is busy playing "hard to get" meanwhile me no even get time to dey pursue woman. undecided

How will I be sitting down here jejely and someone will be blaming me for lady's stupidity

This thread stinks. I think op wants to get laid by winning some ladies hearts undecided

Mtscheeew you de mind d mumu
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by yodin: 1:45am On Sep 15, 2016
This is arrant nonsense.....
when most girls nw are waiting for already made guy not knwing that a fellow made him to be that person he is today..if u like keep waiting for maywheather.

Man go still marry at 100,but top ups though.( Sanusi of cbn)
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Deetosin(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.