Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith (36418 Views)

Reason Most Men Shame Women. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by PastorFire: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kgdavid:

all this foul language just to prove a point? very mature of you sir...
God bless you jor.. Don't mind the small boy forming maturity when infact, he just gave himself away
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

^^^This Ghana girl wants me so bad she wanna Phuck me.....sadly she wount admit it!! undecided
iffa fvck u ehn, na dat day gan gan I will die undecided
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by omoharry(f): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyrone:
op shut up, girls r the architects of their own problems, never faithful and loyal, always want what is already made forgetting there was somebody there before he became the 'already made'. I weep for today's women, cos loyalty has been left for lawma. blood sucking, money sucking, sperm sucking indomie eating girls we ve now. una go single for life cos I m off to eritrea
Go come..we go still dey wait for you..
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by godfrey01(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

I can never be a Nigerian... coz I'm a filipina.. grin

I am proud to be a Nigerian.... You saying you can never be a Nigerian is kinda oddd... Nigerians are happy people.... If you have an opportunity to choose a nationality when you are coming to earth again, please do well to choose Nigeria and you will not regret it.... So how is Philipines today
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Samlizy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
To me u ar so right.... Ur words ah all sensible,but d girls ar d main reason...so dnt blame d boys much[b]To me u ar so right.... Ur words ah all sensible,but d girls ar d main reason...so dnt blame d boys much[/b]To me u ar so right.... Ur words ah all sensible,but d girls ar d main reason...so dnt blame d boys much
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Reeberry: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
And a guy came up with this thrash?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by EzeRedd(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

I don't smell broke, I am actually broke and Why do you even think I give a furck who likes me or not

grin guy, You no get joy at all o. My belle.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by nenergy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...U juz modified ur quote! That's unfair! tongue grin

What was u said earlier? U let ur god decide?
hehehehe grin I said, "God will do it". Its me resigning to fate with a believe that we'll all one day find someone we'll be happy with forever after.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by MrCork: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
iffa fvck u ehn, na dat day gan gan I will die undecided

..sweet hatt..am a lover not a fighter...if u wanna phuck me which we no u wanna....am easy... juss ask nicely!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
godfrey01:

I am proud to be a Nigerian.... You saying you can never be a Nigerian is kinda oddd... Nigerians are happy people.... If you have an opportunity to choose a nationality when you are coming to earth again, please do well to choose Nigeria and you will not regret it.... So how is Philipines today

Lol...plz don't misunderstood what I said, I mean that in a good way..
U told me all this time u tot I'm one of u...that's y I replied u I can never be coz I'm a filipina...

Clear the air..I don't want to be bash down here.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Gebbson007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
most guys r wasten tym wif d RNG lady
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Samlizy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
You are right about your word,but don't blame the boys too much because the girl are the main reason why they are single
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
All true OP... but plz add more most men are stubborn like kids, think like kids and act like kids...

cool
your father who is stubborn like kids, thinks like kids and act like kids. same with your brother(s) if you have any.
Did you know that ALL the men from your community are stubborn like kids,think like kids and act like kids too? I bet you didn't know that, its a fun fact.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

..sweet hatt..am a lover not a fighter...if u wanna phuck me which we no u wanna....am easy... juss ask nicely!!! wink
Goan take ur med bro.

U don't wanna go back there cheesy undecided
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by doyinisaac(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Una no go kill person for this Nairaland.....grin grin.....just observing sha...
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by godfrey01(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...plz don't misunderstood what I said, I mean that in a good way..
U told me all this time u tot I'm one of u...that's y I replied u I can never be coz I'm a filipina...

Clear the air..I don't want to be bash down here.

Alright... All that said whats your full name please so i can add you on fb lets chat or do you mind giving me your mobile number
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:
your father who is stubborn like kids, thinks like kids and act like kids. same with your brother(s) if you have any.
Did you know that ALL the men from your community are stubborn like kids,think like kids and act like kids too? I bet you didn't know that, its a fun fact.

Oohh another kid wailing down here....have u lost ur toy? undecided sorry this is not the lost & found area mumi...

Have u read what I quote? I said most men, not all men...

Now, gerrarahere! cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by askakim(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
@op.. Do u have a problem why i should not enjoy my life before i clock 30 year?? Guys dont wonna marry anyhow ladies now, we need to take our time when selecting cos marriage is for life and some ladies need to be counsel because they prefer already make dudes.. Ds op is so annoying
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Sylvester70(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
this room is hooot, which way did i came in from i cant find the exits door ah *jumps from the window*
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by mildflame: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

I don't smell broke, I am actually broke and Why do you even think I give a furck who likes me or not

Na temporary situation, u go HAMMER anytime soon n de will flock around like.....u know
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Mike008(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
emusmith:

It boils down to specs. There is nothing absurd if a girl doesn't like you. You are simply not her spec. Chin up and look elsewhere. There are some girls that you can't date too because they don't get to you. It's nature.

This is the part I totally agree with.
Guys have specs too.
And not every guy has a partner just like there are also many single ladies.
A girl may be your spec but you may not be her spec.
So can girls not also be said to be the reason most guys are single?
It all boils down to compatibility, double coincidence of wants. This is a difficult situation.
So people often settle for near-specs or the availabilities and jump at a chance of getting their specs.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
godfrey01:

Alright... All that said whats your full name please so i can add you on fb lets chat or do you mind giving me your mobile number

Sorry...but when it comes to my FB, I'm so private...I don't give that to anyone undecided

But I don't mind giving my number...so which number do u want? grin grin grin juz kidding.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by godfrey01(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Sorry...but when it comes to my FB, I'm so private...I don't give that to anyone undecided

But I don't mind giving my number...so which number do u want? grin grin grin juz kidding.

Give me the one you are using for your whatsapp........ I will be waiting
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by EzeRedd(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
emusmith:
Do you sell to debtors? No! There can be Bad Market because your customers are debtors.

Not all your customers are debtors. If your shop is only besieged by debtors, then my brother or in this case sister there is something wrong somewhere.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yeepa!! Drowns inside plate of egusi soup.

dollyjoy:
why should i marry a liability?or are you an assest?cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by doyinisaac(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
proxillin:
I use a dating app and 95% of girls on the app are 30 years above. And they are all single.

SOmething is wrong seriously.

3 people recently gave birth in my company. The sex of these babies are female.

Female baby everywhere..something is wrong.

And despite these, our female folks play hard to get. And most have no manner.
grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me....
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by CaptainRahl(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
what's ds op saying?
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by udysweet(f): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
PastorFire:
Your dp..Are you about to commit suicide or what? Is that a gun in hand? Pointed right above you?
Is that meant to be a joke or what? Suicide is a heavy word and I don't play wit such words. Now pls look for smwer else to play expensive jokes on,am not game. Have a good day!
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by rOsy247(f): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Correct!! Here we have a counter thread of the one opened earlier. Too much of this 'ladies are the ones responsible for their singleness' thread, as if the men are completely free from blame.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by PastorFire: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
udysweet:

Is that meant to be a joke or what? Suicide is a heavy word and I don't play wit such words. Now pls look for smwer else to play expensive jokes on,am not game. Have a good day!
Typical of a Nigerian girl.. I only asked a question. And all through your ranting, the answer was not spotted. Why do some people always present themselves whenever bad examples is required for illustration purposes?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Very important. Guys should stop wasting a lady's precious time. Date when you're ready, mentally, spiritually, financially, etc.

Real men are sincere and don't date for dating sake. They rather keep and maintain wonderful friendship with the opposite sex rather than leading them on when all you want is to have access to free sex. That's deception.

I thought you once dated while still a medical student...were you ready mentally spiritually...financially etc then?
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by udysweet(f): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
You took the wrong person to pick on sir. Take your expensive jokes elsewhere. Have agreat weekend.
PastorFire:
Typical of a Nigerian girl.. I only asked a question. And all through your ranting, the answer was not spotted. Why do some people always present themselves whenever bad examples is required for illustration purposes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.