Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? (1764 Views)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Things Men Wished Women Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by ritaNL: 2:42am On Sep 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Suicidal love? Come visiting with who? Visiting where? Please, I beg to decline the offer grin But I can try when that fake amnesty Yara'die is giving out is 2 years old.

~Hissin~ you no even get stamina,see as you dey stammer becos we wan dash you love cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by TheSeeker(m): 2:55am On Sep 01, 2009
rita@NL:

~Hissin~ you no even get stamina,see as you dey stammer becos we wan dash you love cheesy
Please consider me for that love in 2 years and I'll see if I'll be able to fit it
THE AMAKA:

i wish i would have said no
embarassed
No to what? Abortion? Premarital sex? grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:59am On Sep 01, 2009
im just sharing my thoughts without going into detail
sheesh
and no, its none of the above, so stop making jokes.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by unitee(f): 3:00am On Sep 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Shut up there. Do you want me to start pulling out and posting videos of those thought-provoking and mind-blowing sex we had? angry angry

hahahahaha you are slow my dear Na2Day has all those superimposed videos
lol remember me and him we are computer gurus lol
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by C2H5OH(f): 3:01am On Sep 01, 2009
amaka i'm with you
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by chiogo(f): 3:03am On Sep 01, 2009
No regrets jare. I don't regret what's in the past. cool
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:13am On Sep 01, 2009
C2, you wish you would have said no also? 
i see you have fallen in love without seeing the person's face.
chei!

undecided
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by C2H5OH(f): 3:17am On Sep 01, 2009
THE AMAKA:

C2, you wish you would have said no also?
i see you have fallen in love without seeing the person's face.
chei!

undecided

ROFLMAO you got it all wrong chimamaka.
totally wrong
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:26am On Sep 01, 2009
i told you thats NOT NOT NOT my name!!
dont you get it?
angry angry angry
my name is NOT Chiamaka, so please remember that!

and okay since i have it all wrong, do you mind explaining?
or not . . .
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by C2H5OH(f): 3:29am On Sep 01, 2009
Do reveal your name. As you reveal so shall your request be granted

I can't muster up the energy to explain my reason for wishing I had said no. Maybe you can explain your reason?
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:37am On Sep 01, 2009
nah id rather not explain my reason, but thanks anyway.
and i dont want to reveal my name on this public forum like NL.
its amaka, call me that. but chiamaka is NOT my full name. just remember that.
whats wrong with just writing amaka?
smiley
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by CrazyMan(m): 4:29am On Sep 01, 2009
What is past is past, I'd better move on with my life than grieve over spilt milk.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by topup: 6:06am On Sep 01, 2009
I liked what Davidylan said, even though I'm pretty sure this topic is not about catering things to what people want to hear.

I wouldn't change anything about myself apart from a few times I compromised my deserved decisions, decisions that anybody who truly loved the person they were with, would have supported.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by C2H5OH(f): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2009
topup:

I liked what Davidylan said, even though I'm pretty sure this topic is not about catering things to what people want to hear.

I wouldn't change anything about myself apart from a few times I compromised my deserved decisions, decisions that anybody who truly loved the person they were with, would have supported.

The ghost of orisabunmi shocked . Tope na you be this
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by nethacker(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
i regretted that my mumsy born me for this rubbish black land angry
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by bluespice(f): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2009
i dont regret none
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by follypimpi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
I regret falling so deeply in Love with Arsenal.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by zanyzaza(f): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2009
@posakosa: What exactly did this guy do to you? Really interested. Also, what does he look like? So I can avoid him. grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by TheSeeker(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
follypimpi:

I regret falling so deeply in Love with Arsenal.
Oh another bad defeat after that game with Manchester United? sad Sorry sad You still have Chelsea and Liverpool to meet ahead. sad
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by follypimpi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Oh another bad defeat after that game with Manchester United? sad Sorry sad You still have Chelsea and Liverpool to meet ahead. sad

We got robbed,dont want to derail the thread.Got any regrets ?
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by sesman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
There is no point dwelling on the past, I 've made my mistakes and i've learnt from them, No Regrets.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by TheSeeker(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
follypimpi:

We got robbed,dont want to derail the thread.Got any regrets ?

Yes, I regret that she didn't exhibit her scandalous personality early enough so I can meet this wonderful, beautiful and sexy girl I'm dating right now; if she had done so earlier, maybe I'd have been married to my current girl now, maybe with kids too. She slowed that process my pretending angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by follypimpi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, I regret that she didn't exhibit her scandalous personality early enough so I can meet this wonderful, beautiful and sexy girl I'm dating right now; if she had done so earlier, maybe I'd have been married to my current girl now, maybe with kids too. She slowed that process by pretending angry angry angry angry

Well be glad @least u found her,sum1 is crying over letting her Blessing Go(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-317393.0.html) u got urs so be happy and rejoice.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by candyshore: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2009
i wish i didnt get pregnant now, i ve offended people close to me, but am still a little happy about it sha, and i wish i never met him-- he knows himself i wish i fell in love with another person not him
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets? What Would You Have Wished? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
No regrets. . .just wish I were wiser back then. . .

because every experience has been a stepping stone. . .to doing things better than I did in the past. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy / ~~wahala Dey~~ / Men - Women And Makeup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.