Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? (2612 Views)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AlienStar: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Exactly!
iykekelvins:
Its because they think if they express their feelings first, They might be taken advantage of.

Most Naija guys would be like, I did not put in any effort to get this girl so I can do whatever I want with her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by PureWays(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

"the will to be" well said. Very much well said
Yeah man...

"It takes gut to live in this world".. That's a nice one..

I believe everyone should acquire it.. A wise man once told me that: A man with gut has acquired 50% wisdom.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Yeah man...

"It takes gut to live in this world".. That's a nice one..

I believe everyone should acquire it.. A wise man once told me that: A man with gut has acquired 50% wisdom.

Well I believe ladies should stop sitting and hoping for a good guy and get busy.

At the end of the day, you attract your kind. You attract who you are
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by PureWays(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Well I believe ladies should stop sitting and hoping for a good guy and get busy.

At the end of the day, you attract your kind. You attract who you are
Yeah.. Exactly!

Though 75% of the good guys are born while the remaining 25% are made but 100% of the great guys/men are made, no man is born great..

So, there is a good chance that a lady can make a great guy..
Like you said, they should get busy.. Lol..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by callmemuzby(m): 1:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Girls please not every guy wants to take advantage of you.. A girl just told me she's in love with me over a text and that she is only telling me because my cousin found out and encouraged her to tell me and that if not she will not say anything but instead keep loving me in silence and that she really didnt want me to know.......WtF is that!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 16, 2016
klassykute:
they only express their desire for money
Lolz
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 16, 2016
callmemuzby:
Girls please not every guy wants to take advantage of you.. A girl just told me she's in love with me over a text and that she is only telling me because my cousin found out and encouraged her to tell me and that if not she will not say anything but instead keep loving me in silence and that she really didnt want me to know.......WtF is that!!!!
But how will they knkw who want to take advantage or not

Mayb thats d reason
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by callmemuzby(m): 1:38am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

Mayb thats d reason
Bae, not all guys are the same, some of these guys do it only under peer pressure.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2016
callmemuzby:

Bae, not all guys are the same, some of these guys do it only under peer pressure.
Yes trust me i know ,, but how woukd the girl know that is the issue .. Cause so many are d same its hard
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 16, 2016
This post is talking to me lol. I don't like getting ppl involved in my sh*ts lol even if I need the help I know they would be glad to render. My favorite b*tch use to get mad at me fadat lol

Anyway, op we'll try to change wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by klassykute(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:
Lolz
true abi?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2016
klassykute:
true abi?
Very true oga cute . Can i ask u a favour . U looking rather daper . Have u got someone in mind for miss nl ??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by klassykute(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

Very true oga cute . Can i ask u a favour . U looking rather daper . Have u got someone in mind for miss nl ??
lol am looking daper .. lwkmd .. no b onli daper o na diper... no aint gat no girl in mind sha..wanna come into my mind enya holy spirit
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2016
klassykute:
lol am looking daper .. lwkmd .. no b onli daper o na diper... no aint gat no girl in mind sha..wanna come into my mind enya holy spirit
Lolz

Anyway if u dont have no one in mind put mimzy there .. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Lalasticlala oh really wanna know wt peoples response are embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by klassykute(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

Lolz

Anyway if u dont have no one in mind put mimzy there .. wink
who b mimzy .. i dnt even know where to put her self
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by iykekelvins(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2016
AlienStar:
Exactly!
wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by AccidentalGenius: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

Mayb thats d reason
i think they should stop wondering if the water is hot or cold and be brave for once. You can never be so sure
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by callmemuzby(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

Yes trust me i know ,, but how woukd the girl know that is the issue .. Cause so many are d same its hard
i dont think so, i dont wanna be a snitch but those guys are usually d ones with the sweetest mouth/lies( apparently thats what girls like), but one thing is for sure i.e he will demand sex or seduce d girl, if the girl doesnt succumb he might be patient or trick her by reminding her what she said about loving him, thats alone is how u spot them, but d girl's love for him would make her wanna do anything to keep him so she automatically falls into d trap- thats why love is blind. Girls love, guys only like(not all tho), but when a guy tells a girl he likes her she wont accept until he's forced to use the word LOVE. To know wont be hard, he will demand sex and after he is done...... You know its like drinking purewater
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Find It Difficult To Express Their Desires? by BarclaysV(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
You guys are there to abuse the advantage...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! / Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails / Omg! Kenyan Man Stuck Inside Married Woman After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.