Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (54342 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Paseus(m): 1:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Trendishine:
if thats ur opinion, ur judgement, then women including u, wld be in a more greater hell, u dnt even have an idea of what ur likes or girls do n u judge guys, when guys just naturally react 2 wat u likes are, ecspecially u mediaval folks of gurls in africa n nigeria who can be cajoled by anytin, even by a little ride in a car, little gift, small money, or even indomie, n u can ditch a guy who luvs u.., n den u can coum here n spray ur mouth, like u know anything abt men, shuuut up ur mouth abeg!
yeeeyy!!!! Na true oo. Girls eh,i kinda hate dem tho coz of their luv 4 wordly tins
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Paseus(m): 1:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Genea:
better pray I don't cross ur path, cos amma milk u dry.....: D
ok na...let d challenge begin.pls u guys shld hookup someday nd lets see hw it goes
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Paseus(m): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Genea:
this is d real me, took it last month...
see dis stalker! Are u obsessed wit her...
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Paseus(m): 1:55am On Aug 23, 2016
ngobaby23:
Hmm.. My own story. I've had only two boyfriends which I loved dearly and stupidly. The first was emotionally abusive. Always comparing me to my best friend.. Saying she has bigger boobs and all that. Then always treating me with breakups then I'd cry and beg him. But when I got some sense I broke up with him.. Because he was destroying my self esteem. The second guy I dated I was so much older.. In my between 21 and 23..i loved him he loved me.. We were planning on our future and all that.. We were good till one day.. He sent me a text telling me he wanted out without no reason. I felt like a knife was pierced through my heart.. As I'm writing now I feel so much pain. It was latter that he told me cos of my health challenge that made him leave. Me. From 2013 till today, I've not dated anybody. I've lost that ability to love. But I still believe in love.
are u sich? Smh <no offence>
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Paseus(m): 1:59am On Aug 23, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

Milk me dry? That's so funny I almost giggled. For someone who has had all kinds of freebies-loving gold-digging leeching hoes come along, I've heard that a 1000 times. But eventually, they all get heartbroken and axed off my life without a dime. Don't you think any of these myriad of thirsty Nigerian executive b!tches that i've been messing with wouldn't have cuffed me if this wealthy bachelor wasn't extremely smart? I'm even an anti-abortionist and would never abort my own baby; but still none of this fake b!tches could get the job done and pin a pregnancy on me because i'm always very careful. Anyways, if our paths do cross, the only thing you'll be milking dry is my d!ck, but only after reading your HIV and other STDs results sheet from MeCure. Don't worry, I'll pay for that. wink
koret dude!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Paseus:
see dis stalker! Are u obsessed wit her...
who is stalking who pls?
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by jelal007(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Genea:
Makes me remember d idiot dah broke my hrt and smashed it into pieces, have reciprocated by breaking oda guys hrt
That makes u an idiot too. Let the heartbreak continue.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by halfricanadian(f): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2016
if I talk my own cry bt I wil not break d next guys hrt cos na me dey find love so if I find love I keep it
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by pweetyphola(f): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2016
austinosita:

I'm not asking any one to feel sorry for me! I agreed I made a mistake and I've learnt a lot from it. We all make mistakes!!

Cry you a river!!!

You're just being harsh on me unnecessarily, as if you are perfect!

She's harsh, that true. But she is saying the truth, thank God you regonize that. Just try move on with your life.. A better woman who will make you realise why it never and will work with her will come your way sooner than you think. wink
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by pweetyphola(f): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:
As a bad boy, whenever I do it, I make sure I break a Nigerian girl's heart so bad that she'll either turn into a lesbian or become so shattered and humbled that she would begin to hysterically chase after every single one of those nice guys in her friendzone that she has been treating like sh!t for the past 10 years. And it gets even sweeter when the nice guy also breaks whatever broken pieces of her heart that is left - so cool cool. So you nice boys should be grateful to us bad boys for continuously breaking these females and putting their over-pompous asses in place, because that's when they learn to give you nice boys a chance. And that's when you nice boys also learn that most of these Nigerian girls you're awe-struck about and toadying over are nothing but fake b!tches and slutty hoes with a rotten-fish stinking pĆ¼ssy like Linda Ikeji.
Haba!! o boy u no dey smile at all o shocked shocked. But honestly, i'll keep saying this, there are good gals out there not just the money drying and fake ass bitches like you call them. I hope you know how to pick them out so you don't hurt an innocent soul with your actions.. Godspeed smiley
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2016
jelal007:
That makes u an idiot too. Let the heartbreak continue.
undecided
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2016
pweetyphola:

She's harsh, that true. But she is saying the truth, thank God you regonize that. Just try move on with your life.. A better woman who will make you realise why it never and will work with her will come your way sooner than you think. wink

I hope so. Thanks for ur concern
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by poksmahn(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2406 please vote for my entry for the etisalat flash fiction competition. Use a Google chrome browser to open the link. Click on the blue bar to vote when the page opens. Thanks
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
I have 5 brothers and they have stories
1. Lied about being pregnant and having a miscarriage when she actually had an abortion.
2. Saying they are you younger siblings when in fact they are your kids
3. Stealing
4.Accusing my brother of rape just as a way of getting revenge
5. Lying that the child is his when in actual fact she does not know who the father of the child is
Evil does not know gender
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by okanlawon94(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Florblu:
I won't be surprised if 89% of guys go to hell fire
Deadly than Lucifer
Buh why nw!!!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Rexia(f): 1:04am On Mar 31, 2018
Waow! Is this how you Nigerian men are so insultive? Goodness!!! God help you all.You men talk too much.Now I can see the negative things people say about Nigerian men. You guys come here bashing your own women everyday but still expect other women out there to like you.If women were to say the same things you guys are saying here,all hell will break loose.Even here in Cameroon, men don't insult all women like this up to dis extend chai! Even if I wanted to date a Nigerian guy just reading from this thread would have already discouraged me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas / Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.