Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

She regrets losing her Virginity ... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She regrets losing her Virginity ... (6937 Views)

10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2009
poor thing. She will be ok, she only needs to forget the dude and learn a serious lesson from this. Never assume that sleeping with a guy is the key to keeping him.
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by posakosa(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2009
davidylan:

poor thing. She will be ok, she only needs to forget the dude and learn a serious lesson from this. Never assume that sleeping with a guy is the key to keeping him.

absolutely,  I saw visions <God telling me to leave>> about my boi and I still didn't leave cause I didn't want to be alone,    cry cry

Loneliness is berra than disgrace
Desperation is berra than shame
Leave me and let me be
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by Maykelly(f): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2009
@topic: Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ,
she regrets because she loves men of the world most than her CREATOR.
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by posakosa(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2009
May kelly:

@topic: Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ,
she regrets because she loves men of the world most than her CREATOR.

Its not her fault. What if she doesn't believe in God ?

She's human and we sometimes need someone to share our time and love with.
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by luvbooks(f): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2009
@ Posakosa ; Are you a man or a woman? You write like a woman but your status says male.
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by posakosa(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
Im a man living in a woman's world. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Are you implying that Men are insensitive ?
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by luvbooks(f): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2009
No it was this comment that confused me ;

posakosa:

absolutely,  I saw visions <God telling me to leave>> about my boi and I still didn't leave cause I didn't want to be alone,    cry cry

So there's really nothing I can tell her to help ? I feel terribly sad for her and I wish I could strangle that slowpoke.
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by AmAlone: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
absolutely, I saw visions <God telling me to leave>> about my boi and I still didn't leave cause I didn't want to be alone
ALL HAIL AM ALONE
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by posakosa(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2009
Am Alone:

ALL HAIL AM ALONE

oh hush it
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by posakosa(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2009
luvbooks:

No it was this comment that confused me ;

So there's really nothing I can tell her to help ? I feel terribly sad for her and I wish I could strangle that slowpoke.

If you don't mind me asking, where is he located US ? Nigeria? I can teach your friend how to teach him a lesson. grin grin grin grin
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2009
posakosa:

If you don't mind me asking, where is he located US ? Nigeria? I can teach your friend how to teach him a lesson. grin grin grin grin

help yourself first
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by posakosa(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2009
davidylan:

help yourself first

Meaning
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by luvbooks(f): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2009
Am Alone:

ALL HAIL AM ALONE

Are you always this random I nearly died laughing.

@ Posakosa ; he's in the UK. But I think she just wants to erase the memory more than anything.
Re: She regrets losing her Virginity ... by posakosa(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2009
aaah k. All will be well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Woman Likes To Breastfeed Her Young Son While Having S£x With Husband / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) / My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.