Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1211893 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 10:44am On May 31, 2016
Pls has anyone done assemssnt with vetasses as agric consultant ? Need to make some enquires pls. Or vetasses generally
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ausi4me: 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
Please can someone who has worked as an internal auditor with a b.sc economics have a positive assessment.please has anyone gotten a positive assessment with this degree and occupation.please throw more light on this
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tomiccell: 6:09pm On May 31, 2016
I think it's possible. I know someone who was working as an auditor but studied microbiology, yet had a +ve assessment. Although she had ICAN, so maybe ACCA or ICAN with the right years of experience will give you an edge.

Just my thought!

ausi4me:
Please can someone who has worked as an internal auditor with a b.sc economics have a positive assessment.please has anyone gotten a positive assessment with this degree and occupation.please throw more light on this
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ausi4me: 9:53pm On May 31, 2016
Tomiccell:
I think it's possible. I know someone who was working as an auditor but studied microbiology, yet had a +ve assessment. Although she had ICAN, so maybe ACCA or ICAN with the right years of experience will give you an edge.

Just my thought!

Thanks for the insight @tomiccell.
But the issue is that I don't have ICAN nor ACCA.so i dont know how possible it is to get a possitive assessment without those license.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chymadi: 11:17pm On May 31, 2016
Hello house,

I'm planning to apply for the EA assessment via CDR but my occupation can fit into Agricultural Engineer or Environmental Engr. However, these occupations being grouped under other engineering professionals have reached the limit for occupational ceilings for 2015-2016. Please I would like to confirm when the next occupational ceilings for 2016-2017 will commence. So I can be ready as these occupations fill fast. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KIKIADE: 3:08am On Jun 01, 2016
House, kindly help
KIKIADE:
hello house.
what is the best way to bring ones family to OZ after sometime if as a 189 applicant one doesn't include them in the process OR if they are included but one doesn't ve the financial might to process them.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 5:18am On Jun 01, 2016
chymadi:
Hello house,

I'm planning to apply for the EA assessment via CDR but my occupation can fit into Agricultural Engineer or Environmental Engr.

....from 1st july
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Pls how much did u later pay for ur pte.
tunai:
Do not fall mugu, google UKeas online and check Info on their opebi center, its still 36K, I contacted them today and also intend to pay tomorrow morning before they change their mind, they say they would send the voucher to my email ones I pau to their company account and I can still schedule exam wherever I want

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tunai(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
chuckdee13:
Pls how much did u later pay for ur pte.

I paid 36k, took my exam yesterday.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pls I just pmed u
tunai:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jetspeed: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
tunai:

@ tunai. Can i pay now and take the exams later in the month
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tunai(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jetspeed:

@ tunai. Can i pay now and take the exams later in the month

Yes you can buy a voucher now and book an appointment date for any time you want, all you need to do is open a Pearson account on pearsonvue.com and try to book a test, you can pick any center of choice and you will see all the dates available all through the month for the center.

Best of luck
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tunai(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
chuckdee13:
Pls I just pmed u

Pls how do I check my pm, I can see on my profile that you pmed me but do not know how to see message
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
A message will be sent to ur email...the one u used to register. but the thing is I really want u to help me contact ukeas opebi, I called the number on the site n it didnt go thru. I'm in port harcourt, the only center for pte said their systems r down so I have to go to owerri. Owerri is saying I'll buy the voucher for 45k. I really need ur lag link so I can buy for 36k...I intend writing on tuesday.
tunai:

Pls how do I check my pm, I can see on my profile that you pmed me but do not know how to see message
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chymadi: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
oknee:

....from 1st july

Thanks oknee,

You mean from 1st July, the occupational ceilings for all SOL occupations will be reset to zero?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SUJYDEE(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
chuckdee13:
A message will be sent to ur email...the one u used to register. but the thing is I really want u to help me contact ukeas opebi, I called the number on the site n it didnt go thru. I'm in port harcourt, the only center for pte said their systems r down so I have to go to owerri. Owerri is saying I'll buy the voucher for 45k. I really need ur lag link so I can buy for 36k...I intend writing on tuesday.

Here's the email address of the lady in charge -

racheal@ukeas.com.ng

Mail her that you want to get a voucher for PTE academic

I would have sent you thr account number straight up but I want you to communicate with her first.

Best of luck!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi everyone, I have read on this forum many times that it's not advisable to claim work experience but with no reason given for this. I will like to know the reason for this.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ada4all: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dear PR Gurus, I want to assess my skills with vetasses for Valuer occupation but I want to confirm something. I have worked as a Valuer from 2011 to 2013 but left the field till date. Now I want to assess my skill as a Valuer. Please wat is my chance of positive assessment consider the gap from 2014 till now?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
chymadi:

Thanks oknee,

You mean from 1st July, the occupational ceilings for all SOL occupations will be reset to zero?

Yes

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Observant: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Good morning everyone

Please can anyone help clarify, how does a Mechanical Engr with Work Experience is Information Technology get accessed?
I mean by which assessment body, Engineers Australia or Australia Computer Society?

Intended nominated skill -- System anaylst
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2016
Thx so much...I'm now waiting for her response.
SUJYDEE:

Here's the email address of the lady in charge -

racheal@ukeas.com.ng

Mail her that you want to get a voucher for PTE academic

I would have sent you thr account number straight up but I want you to communicate with her first.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chymadi: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Congratulations Jukeblam.
I intend to apply for my EA assessment, without claiming points for work experience. I would like to confirm if it is mandatory to provide employer's reference letters to support the work experience we are not claiming points for.

Also, is it possible for one to be successfully assessed as a professional engineer without engineering work experience but has both Bachelors & Masters in Engineering?

Finally, what are the implications of having the outcome to be Engineering Technologist?

jukeblam:
Hello house,
This here is just another grant story!

Woke up this morning to the 'mysteriously exciting' sound of my phone alarm; after turning it off, I checked my emails and therein, lined one after another smiley smiley smiley, were 3 emails containing 189 visa grants for spouse, baby and I! Good start to the day for sure!

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ada4all: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
ada4all:
Dear PR Gurus, I want to assess my skills with vetasses for Valuer occupation but I want to confirm something. I have worked as a Valuer from 2011 to 2013 but left the field till date. Now I want to assess my skill as a Valuer. Please wat is my chance of positive assessment consider the gap from 2014 till now?

Dear Gurus, Kindly respond please
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
chymadi:
Congratulations Jukeblam. Thanks
I intend to apply for my EA assessment, without claiming points for work experience. I would like to confirm if it is mandatory to provide employer's reference letters to support the work experience we are not claiming points for. You won't need to provide as long as no career episode is based on work experience

Also, is it possible for one to be successfully assessed as a professional engineer without engineering work experience but has both Bachelors & Masters in Engineering? If your CDR can convince the assessor, sure. EA assessment is required only to confirm the engineering degree you hold is comparable to a similar degree in Australia.

Finally, what are the implications of having the outcome to be Engineering Technologist? Not sure if there is any unfavorable implication. With a positive assessment even as an engineering tech, you can still put in your EOI

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Spiritualgal: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello House,

I need PTE study materials. Can someone refer to a place in Lagos where i can buy PTE study pack(Questions and answers)?

I have gone through the YouTube tutorials but i do not really understand what they are teaching.

TIA.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kinnkw(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=jukeblam post=46208920][/quote]

Hey Bro,

I really need to talk to you to ask some specifics.
I am a mechanical/production engineer just like you and i think your application kind of mirrors what i hope to do too.
I am still going through your post to learn a little about your application but i will appreciate if you can respond to my PM so i can ask specific.
I also wish not to claim work experience as my work experience is in Information Technology.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
ada4all:

Dear Gurus, Kindly respond please

No one can confidently tell you potential outcome of an assessment except someone working as an assessing officer.

If you really need to know if you can get positive assessment, you should first do the advisory service application where you will be given possible outcome.

However, the instruction for assessment says that the experience must be related or closely related for the work you have done in the last ten years preceeding your application. Yes, you are likely to get recognized for the experience but for the qualification, it is for VETASSES to decide.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Spiritualgal:
Hello House,

I need PTE study materials. Can someone refer to a place in Lagos where i can buy PTE study pack(Questions and answers)?

I have gone through the YouTube tutorials but i do not really understand what they are teaching.

TIA.

Why do you have to buy, there are lots of PTE materials being circulated on this thread, why not go through the thread and request someone who has copy to send to you.

Nothing different from what you will buy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kinnkw(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
bellong:

Why do you have to buy, there are lots of PTE materials being circulated on this thread, why not go through the thread and request someone who has copy to send to you.

Nothing different from what you will buy

Ogbeni Bellong
Reason my matter na
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
kinnkw:

Ogbeni Bellong
Reason my matter na

Nothing in your enquiry requires my attention.

What do you need help with?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by timikenzo2(f): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
hordunayodt:
Pls has anyone done assemssnt with vetasses as agric consultant ? Need to make some enquires pls. Or vetasses generally
What enquiries do you need,let's see if I can help.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kinnkw(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
bellong:

Nothing in your enquiry requires my attention.

What do you need help with?

Can i be assessed on Engineers Australia without claiming Work Experience and the one i have is in Info Tech not related to my engineering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.