Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (65863 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by saintdennis(m): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

And your point is?

Dunno y some of u are just hating on the poor lady.

She discovered a source of income and then yall re beefing her success. #shame

Shekau discovered a way to be famous and have many followers... why is the world beefing?

Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by AntiWailer: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2016
joborskill:

in all these kasala wey dey shele na who u blame? i think linda is the trouble maker here. You cant know how painful it is until u become famous and someone slanders you

linda should accept whatever come from 'her job' .

You ae very right because when you wake up to see distorted facts about you by a so called blogger who did not bother to confirm authenticity.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by duduade: 6:21am On Apr 18, 2016
iamsea:
If i was in wiz's shoes i would have said stuffs more derogatory to linda.... Cuz you can't Bleep with my reputation and expect me not to get you bleeped up... So, nobody should look for trouble so as not to get troubled
abi what's good for the goose is also good for the gooser ....
LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2016
Boss13:

No I don't think wizkid went over the board. She has harassed the young man consistently. Put yourself in wizkid shoes and try to rationalize the pain he goes through. How would you feel when your private life becomes public news and to make matter worst, someone is profiting from it.

Nigerian celebrities actually caused this repugnant blogger. She should have gotten the beating of her life from the beginning when she started the false dissemination of information. Then we can go to the police to settle family matter.

Linda you are a bully stop seeking public sympathy. You are wicked

Stop being sentimental, Linda ikeji is a blogger who reports stories. Please goggle TMZ,these guys report rumours. Some of their stories were about Beyonce s marriage failure etc. Did beyounce take offence or did you see gangstar jay z threatening anyone? All wizkid should have done was just debunk the stories maturely.

Why do we ,in Nigeria, comment on issues out of sentiments ?
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Fedayeen:
Toni Payne has been in the dark for long and will do anything to be in the limelight.

Sometimes women are their own problem but no matter what Toni Payne says she should remember that as a celebrity you need to be a role model for your fans and not instigating violence on the womenfolk
aunty Linda is that you? sounds like you
HEY GUYS, LINDA IKEJI IS ON NAIRALAND OO cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Icaretoo: 6:29am On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=donbenedict post=44795495]Mchew... women will always be women..

I can't agree more..
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by darlenese(f): 6:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda has hurt so Many people In the past, they didn't fight back, she is hot tempered and cannot take what she is always dishing out to people , she claims she is bieng victimised , whereas she is the one victimising people , she is a shameless lonely witch , and should leave wiz alone , every clearheaded person will understand that wizkid reacted out of anger cos he was deeply hurt.

I think Femi should SUE her, and those she killed their career, Linda has so many enemies. Intact she is an agent of darkness

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ibkgab001: 6:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda will not go unpunished

Right now she is in real trouble

Obo oleeeee

7 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by darlenese(f): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

Stop being sentimental, Linda ikeji is a blogger who reports stories. Please goggle TMZ,these guys report rumours. Some of their stories were about Beyonce s marriage failure etc. Did beyounce take offence or did you see gangstar jay z threatening anyone? All wizkid should have done was just debunk the stories maturely.

Why do we ,in Nigeria, comment on issues out of sentiments ?

LINDA IKEJI

I catch u grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by darlenese(f): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2016
MissGdope:

aunty Linda is that you? sounds like you
HEY GUYS, LINDA IKEJI IS ON NAIRALAND OO cheesy grin grin

Of course she is grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by princejayboss: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2016
numericalguy:
Linda Ikeji is an evil and malicious person with a diabolical mind.

What most people don't see is that linda is trying to paint WizKid in a very bad light as someone who promotes violence against women just so that he would lose his endorsements while at the same time saying she wishes him well.

Linda is the kind of evil friends that will poison your food and at the same time be very sympathetic to you and may even cry more than everyone.

The more I read what Linda Ikeji is writing and doing, the more I see someone with a deadly deep rooted hatred for WizKid.

Also Linda Ikeji fell flat on her face by trying to play the gender violence card and its not going to work because she had on so many ocassions written negative news about wizkid while the young man never replied her. Now she wrote one last one and he replied her only for linda to claim violence against women. Wizkid never threatened any other woman but linda or since when did Linda Ikeji become all the women in the world.

Linda Ikeji herself has brought more women down than the whole witches in her village.

So it wasn't an empty threat when Linda Ikeji promised to bring down wizkid.

Sincerely she should be happy to have been in Nigeria... As ValTV what Rick Ross and his gang did to him after writing lies about him.... Things can get messy.... How I wish she is in Chicago by now she will be in body bag

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:
Linda has hurt so. Many people In the past, they didn't fight back, she is hot tempered and cannot take what she is always dishing out to people , she claims she is is victimised , where as she is the one victimising people , she is a sham less lonely witch , and should leave her wiz alone , every clearheaded person will understand that wizkid reacted out of anger cos he was deeply hurt.

I think its time Femi should SUE her, and those she killed their career, Linda has so many enemies. Intact she is an agent of darkness

I'm surprised at ya. Has Jay z sued TMZ? Has Obama sued TMZ? You Nigerians need to understand that you can't even sue them?
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by islandmoon: 6:36am On Apr 18, 2016
1. it is hard for someone with smelly mouth to get husband talk less of smelly kitty kat, its disgusting, can you cope with it?

2. dragging Femi kuti kids into her gossip business is shameful, and even you insult a man and he insult you back, dont say he has done that because you are a woman, what about women you have insulted? this shameless linda has insulted Toto Dike, children and so many others.

3. it is high time she start insulting her relation and start writing about them! wizkid is our golden boy, dont tarnish his image or we will finish your career!

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by babyfaceafrica: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

Stella dimorkus did recently with AY. Kemi olunloyo jst did this pasrt week with Bianca...and these re the two oda known ones....Linda's own is more cos she is the biggest and the most successful. other celebs are intimidated by her wealth too...

The main ethics in journalism is reportage of facts and no one is even disputing she reported facts! You tink if she was lying...wiz wouldn't have countersued after she took him to the commissioner of police?

Guys...even if a celeb is a 'god' to you...try advocate intelligently...

I don't allows agree with Linda but in this case she was very right!
other celebs are intimidated by her wealth ke?.....is she richer than all the people she is clashing with?...am just waiting for the day she. Go try rubbish with politicians ,then she go know say blood is thicker than palm oil

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Seun360(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Never knew wizz-baba was that powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2016
This is typical of Nigerians. They've always wanted to beef this successful woman so the opportunity came and they took it.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

How can/will that be the culture in our country if WE don't oblige our yeyebrities to follow the path?

so u can comment without posting pics? grin wonders shall never end lipsrsealed

cc: omenka modath

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by domopps(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Why am I having this feeling that Toni is so on onpoint here!

Cheeeeers

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
other celebs are intimidated by her wealth ke?.....is she richer than all the people she is clashing with?...am just waiting for the day she. Go try rubbish with politicians ,then she go know say blood is thicker than palm oil

Name a Nigerian celebrity who is richer than Linda.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by islandmoon: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda is a female given name, originally German, but widespread in the English-speaking ... Alternatively, Linde may represent Old German Lindi or Linda, meaning a serpent.

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_(name)
Wikipedia

linda - effin awesome in bed ! is described mostly to be crazy and not care what others think if her.
that girl over there,jessy, is so linda..
source -http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Linda

good in bed? anyone know her house? No no no, never mind, i dont do smelly kitty kat or a serpent and she should leave wizkid alone!

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by victorazy(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2016
Zeedarh:
This Tony Payne sef. . .sort your own issues before you start putting your mouth in other peoples affairs undecided

Or Wizkid dey pay you to be spokesperson?

You've not been hurt by a blogger before that's why! If ur a celeb u would understand more.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

Stella dimorkus did recently with AY. Kemi olunloyo jst did this pasrt week with Bianca...and these re the two oda known ones....Linda's own is more cos she is the biggest and the most successful. other celebs are intimidated by her wealth too...

The main ethics in journalism is reportage of facts and no one is even disputing she reported facts! You tink if she was lying...wiz wouldn't have countersued after she took him to the commissioner of police?

Guys...even if a celeb is a 'god' to you...try advocate intelligently...

I don't allows agree with Linda but in this case she was very right!

You are right. Most Nigerian celebrities are intimidated by her wealth. And most hungry Nigerians wanna beef her cos they are so dumb to make one tenth of what she makes per month.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Same Attention seekers
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by EmekaBlue(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2016
She is a feminist...trying to defraud d innocent boy frm his money using our useless thiefery police

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by EmekaBlue(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2016
this wont epp ur pussypunani frm licking and smelling bitttch

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by domopps(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

Name a Nigerian celebrity who is richer than Linda.

Bella Naija,

D banj

Davido,

Don Jazzy

To start with!

Cheeeeers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Karanka: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2016
kumulus:

So you want them to revoke his endorsements.....chai, see bad blood! I fear you people o, please do yourself a favor of re-analyzing the whole ish if you can......and ask yourself this question, who's the victim?
And I can't remember any instance where it was reported that wizzy physically abused a lady.....and if you were his 16yr old cousin, would you even have said shii if you met Aunty Linda and wizzy asked you to? Make una receive sense
The way people like you reason out of sycophancy amazes me. You've suddenly twisted what the guy you quoted said into something else. No matter how you twist this whole issue,Wizkid behaved like a pure tout. Infact,i shudder to think of the kind of rotten things that a supposed role model spewed out publicly. It showed someone who's uncultured and bereft of basic home training.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by leisuretym: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2016
do I even read her blog? Mtcheeww! is her kitty kat truly smelling? Na wa ooo! Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

And your point is?

Dunno y some of u are just hating on the poor lady.

She discovered a source of income and then yall re beefing her success. #shame

Nigerians are bitter people. See them beefing a successful woman. The beef is coming from mostly girls who would rather wait for men to give them money for everything.

And you need to understand how Nigerians comment on issues. ........They will first seek for the tribes of the parties fighting then start their attacks without even thinking of what they are spewing.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Badoox(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2016
oldtopics:
i am a lady and i suppose to support her, but what i see here is deep rooted hate by linda.. while trying to gain sympathy, why is she inciting they take off his endorsement, mtscheeew stinky brain and personality. stop bullying linda
You spoke the truth.
But you were suppose to be objective on the issue, whether you were a lady or not.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Ghost447(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2016
notouradmin:
tony pyne see what happen when you put mouth in what dose not consign you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCoWsscWw60
Leave that thing jare. You think say everyone Na coward? What about your Linda that scandalises people in the name of journalism? If there is anyone who "put their mouth" in people's affairs that person is Linda.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2016
kumulus:

So you want them to revoke his endorsements.....chai, see bad blood! I fear you people o, please do yourself a favor of re-analyzing the whole ish if you can......and ask yourself this question, who's the victim?
And I can't remember any instance where it was reported that wizzy physically abused a lady.....and if you were his 16yr old cousin, would you even have said shii if you met Aunty Linda and wizzy asked you to? Make una receive sense

Nigga,do you know why Chris Brown lost all his endorsements? Is wizkid as good or bigger than Chris Brown? People do not even buy Chris Brown's album anymore despite asking for forgiveness several times.

Wizkid ought to loose all his endorsements for what he did. Well,Nigeria is a place where anything goes. How can we be better in this country of ours with our thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.