Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (65856 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2016
leisuretym:
do I even read her blog? Mtcheeww! is her kitty kat truly smelling? Na wa ooo! Chai!!!

Without you going to her blog,she will still make her millions. You need to do something useful with your life. She is doing well with hers.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2016
Just cos she get big money, she wan form God. I wonder how this gender equality go be like.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Karanka: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2016
janellemonae:

Be honest in ur argument. Cause ur two points dont make sense.

1. No one said she issued a threat of violence at goldie. Ur shifting the goal post. They said she bullied goldie through her blog posts.

2. There is already a post shown here by Femi kuti calling her out for publishing a LIE about him.

If you think pepsi is going to recall wizkids ambassadorship over an online spat with a gossip blogger, you are deluded. undecided
Glo never dumped psquare. Neither did glo ever mention anything about a problem with the brothers arguments. Basically ur whole post is a lie. U must be living in an alternate reality.
If Linda has ever defamed someone via her publications,there are saner more honourable means to call her to order instead of embarrassing one's self and family members in the name of bashing her. Look at Wizkid now... No way someone would think of his family background without cringing in disgust. How could a celebrity ever allow such rotten words come out of his mouth publicly. I just pity all Nigerian ladies supporting Wizkid - he has indirectly told people that it is ok to insult,threaten and generally debase women. When you see increased number of women suffering abuses of all kinds,then remember the part you played.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Tobium1(m): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Toni Payne dey hustle to be video vixen in wizkid's new video, na wetin cause all diz her rantings
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by babyfaceafrica: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

Name a Nigerian celebrity who is richer than Linda.
omotola jalade,don jazzy,mikel obi to name a few...something tells me seun. Sef,but no one really knows,he is codedly rich!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by repogirl(f): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Boss13:

No I don't think wizkid went over the board. She has harassed the young man consistently. Put yourself in wizkid shoes and try to rationalize the pain he goes through. How would you feel when your private life becomes public news and to make matter worst, someone is profiting from it.

Nigerian celebrities actually caused this repugnant blogger. She should have gotten the beating of her life from the beginning when she started the false dissemination of information. Then we can go to the police to settle family matter.

Linda you are a bully stop seeking public sympathy. You are wicked
I disagree, there are tabloids all over the world and they all profit from lies and exposing the private lives of celebs but you don't see the celebrities attacking them verbally and distastefully on social media or threatening to beat them up.

Issues like this are treated maturedly because the celebs have a reputation to keep. Simply have your lawyer settle it with her lawyer, that's all, instead of distasteful insults like smelly whatevers or threatening to harm her.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by islandmoon: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

She is the biggest blogger and the one who made blogging what it is today...get over it.

And this 'she doesn't have a husband shit pple kip talkin about is baffling! Do u know how many thousands of men wud be approaching her? Gold diggers and non gold diggers alike? She is choosy and taking her time...wud prefer her to a broken home Tony Payne anyday.

She wrote facts on wiizkid! Facts!

When did it become a crime to report facts?

so, there is no fact in her family to right about? why didnt she write about her sister Laura or her parent instead of Femi kuti innocent kids? is she paying you? Okay , she will still write jargon about your family!

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by dacovajnr: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2016
bunmioguns:
This woman sha

Why taking panadol over another man's headache

Anyway

Bad belle is allowed

Abi Wizkid don dey nyansh her

Who knows

Oga if you're referring to Toni then you obviously didn't read and if you did then you jumped the important parts...in as much as I don't like Toni She's definitely right..Linda has done more Damages to the Aforementioned personalities Hence the bashing is necessary..just coz they were not talking doesn't mean they were dumb...The table got turned and Linda is playing victim..imagine her telling em "I will finish your career " as if na Her Papa give them career..#OshiOda undecided

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by jaxxy(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:
truthfully everyone packages at one point or another in life... but lindaikeji is a cyber bully... the shot at Femi Kuti's children and DNA test is just the height of bullying... why ruin children because of traffic?, why stigmatize and traumatize the poor innocent kids just for traffic?

Wizzy had an issue with his accommodation while on tour... you claim he's been bundled out just for traffic...do you even care about his reputation where he is? did you get a feedback or confirmation from him? Since she probably does not have a life outside gossips, she feels everyone has nothing to protect like her... that publication alone can ruin a lot for the poor guy who has no blog or opportunity to counter her malicious content on time. And now for her to start playing the gender card shows a lot is wrong with her upstairs... than we thought.

lindaikeji runs a business without morals or ethics...even saharareporters will not do that.

What Linda did in femi kuti's case isn't bullying, she a gossip/entertainment blogger and all over the world dat what dey do.... Like perez Hilton and many others bt when she takes it personal like in wizkids case it's bullying and she has no rite to do such or rite false story's
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by deb(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2016
cruzita:
wetin come concern her?is she wizkid spokeswoman?

No be all of una fault. Until Linda Ikeji descends on one of your family members then you go no wetin concern you.

Seriously? Tony Payne herself was Linda's victim and you people think she does not have a right to speak her mind because it is Wizkid this time?

Abeg attack is the best form of defense. Linda shd choose her target carefully.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by neonly: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Wizkid fan should jst watch out dis linda bitch
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by BabiousBlog: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2016
hmmm!
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Chommieblaq(f): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2016
alheriTOJ:
Linda didn't start blogging in Nig,Bella of bellanaija did! that person who said linda made Blogging what it is please don't say that outside. Bella makes just as much as linda, bella has been able to diversify her blog, something linda cannot do. I used to be one of linda's biggest fans, the fame and money I getting to her, she is full of shit! she is cyber bully, she shouldn't come and be forming victim, she is far from iT! all the stories she has published about toke, tonto which could have ruined them nko? she can shove it! she never apologies or takes down a false publication. i'm not going to support her just she's a woman, after trying so hard to ruin other women? she should shove her sob story.

Thanks dear, Linda is just not it,I have always been able to see through her. She is so fake and vain, always boosting about women she helped n fans she gave money,and trying so hard to impress with her whole lot of fake designer bag n stuffs, that was why she nearly had a melt down because of that fake bag issue, let her borrow a leaf from matured celebrities n quit acting like a child.
Now she wants to play the victim, make she better reverse then park well o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Chommieblaq(f): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2016
islandmoon:

so, there is no fact in her family to right about? why didnt she write about her sister Laura or her parent instead of Femi kuti innocent kids? is she paying you? Okay , she will still write jargon about your family!

Tell them,let her write about Laura affairs, let her gossip about her family too.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by esthel(f): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda if anything happens to that boy's career as u're bent on ending d career u didn't give him, be prepared to also go down with him, wat goes around comes around, u have bitten more than u can chew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by silent10(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2016
dotcomnamename:

[size=15pt]Why do we always run away from the truth? Tony Payne is 100% right. Bite yourself first and feel the pain before you bite others. When she dey destroy peoples lives with her blog she no know? Now she no want make them do the same to her? How is that gonna work? [/size] undecided
Dat's ipob 4 u. Dey neva c anythin wrong with their own. Wat do u xpect 4rm pple whom sees stealing, drugs, kidnapping, baby factory, all as hustle? Hypocrisy ofcourse. "Igbos RE HYPOCRITES", dat's a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Acidosis(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

He never said that. and stop being a self serving primate.... you don't mess with the reputation of others and expect it to be a walk in the park.... No you can slap me, beat me, but I will never allow you determine/shape my reputation....read the laws of power! Lindaikeji is a bully and a liar... she knew that her post can end the poor guy's (wizkid) career....yet she gleefully and maliciously published it like Kemi Olunloyo, It is repungnant, she should be condemned and if she manages to get to court we will be there to speak for her uncountable voiceless victims... she is everything a sane being should not be.... she attacks children, ruin homes, destroys careers and induce mental health problems and suicide all in the name of traffic! She lacks morals and values and she should be taught a very bitter lesson by Nigerians who should mobilize against her like they do against rapists as this is tantamount to a rape of other people's lives and privacy conducted through her blog.

wizkid is the victim here.

Oga, all these for Linda alone?

Na waoo.. if I were a blogger, I will do more for traffic. People also publish nonsense on Nairaland for traffic, we have over 10,000 bloggers in Nigeria, most of them publish lies.

I don't care whether she publish lies or not. As you can see, Linda said she does not care whether you insult her family, her siblings, but don't threaten to beat her up and incite other folks to beat up their women and mothers. I don't care if she's bullied or not. What drew my attention earlier is the way people use vulgar words carelessly. The other guy already said he'd like someone to gang rape Linda. That's the reason I quoted him. She was insulted on all fronts over her mansion, I don't care about that for your info. However, inciting other kids to beat up women is what I don't tolerate. They've both been trading words for ages, I've never cared, and she has never taken the case to the police until you folks see nothing wrong in beating up a woman.

The insults she has received on Nairaland alone is greater than anything she's ever done. You folks should leave Linda alone.

She's doing her job and that's it. Gossip is the job, let her do what she knows how to do.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by emperorchedda(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2016
silent10:

Dat's ipob 4 u. Dey neva c anythin wrong with their own. Wat do u xpect 4rm pple whom sees stealing, drugs, kidnapping, baby factory, all as hustle? Hypocrisy ofcourse. "Igbos RE HYPOCRITES", dat's a fact.
Here comes an idlot
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by silent10(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2016
ghostmist:
why all this beefing against Linda? make she no report news again?
Ur landlord had sex with ur mum b4 u were borne. I think u shld go do a DNA test 2 knw who is ur real father. Rem it's jst news undecided Dat's wat linda does 2 pple on her platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by niggadee(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2016
linda is a joke thing
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2016
ghostmist:
that's what she does... she reports news. she. has also impressed me with the mature way she handled that little kid.

abi you want me to support that foulmouthed and empty headed kid who kept using derogatory words to describe someone that could easily pass for his elder sister?

Linda is way out of their league.

You should be stripped n*ked and flogged for this comment
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ghostmist: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2016
silent10:

Ur landlord had sex with ur mum b4 u were borne. I think u shld go do a DNA test 2 knw who is ur real father. Rem it's jst news undecided Dat's wat linda does 2 pple on her platform
that's not what she does on her blog... besides, that would still be your opinion. The onus of proof still lies on you.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2016
repogirl:
I disagree, there are tabloids all over the world and they all profit from lies and exposing the private lives of celebs but you don't see the celebrities attacking them verbally and distastefully on social media or threatening to beat them up.

Issues like this are treated maturedly because the celebs have a reputation to keep. Simply have your lawyer settle it with her lawyer, that's all, instead of distasteful insults like smelly whatevers or threatening to harm her.

assuming u are a celeb and u woke up to see the headline "Repogirl caught defiling 10yr old boy" and linda's blog is proffiting on the fake news to get traffic with several damaging comments to your person, will u just smile and call ur lawyer to meet linda's lawyer without trying to refute the news online? No one knows how abusive u might be when replying linda cos the news is false and u are hurt. Wizkid is human. we should stop castigating him like he did what we wouldnt have done. No one is perfect. Not even the agbaya linda trying to bring him down at all cost undecided
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ghostmist: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2016
jeytee:

You should be stripped n*ked and flogged for this comment
flogged? because I don't support using derogatory words on people...?

bro you need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital ASAP...

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
omotola jalade,don jazzy,mikel obi to name a few...something tells me seun. Sef,but no one really knows,he is codedly rich!!!

Common,omomtola can't be a billionaire. Linda is a billionaire. Seun ke. He is rich but can't be richer than Linda. You need to Google how bloggers make their money. Every click on her blog is $$$$. What adverts do you see on nl? Linda made so much money during the election and then nl didn't get even one advert from any of the parties. Don jazzy is rch but can you actually compare him to someone who makes millions every week. I doubt he is richer.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by babamadiba(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2016
iamsea:
If i was in wiz's shoes i would have said stuffs more derogatory to linda.... Cuz you can't Bleep with my reputation and expect me not to get you bleeped up... So, nobody should look for trouble so as not to get troubled
some idiots come up here to say wizkid was childish, as if wizkid no be human being.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2016
domopps:

Bella Naija,

D banj

Davido,

Don Jazzy

To start with!

Cheeeeers

Davido? Are you counting his father's wealth to be his? He can't be richer than Linda. How much is he paid for shows and how many shows does he get in a month? Dbanj,don jazzy may be rich but I doubt if they are as rich as Linda. Bella naija is the only that I feel could be richer than Linda.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kinglekan: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2016
cruzita:
wetin come concern her?is she wizkid spokeswoman?

Same way you comment on issues and pick sides over thing's that do not directly affect you. wink grin
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

Common,omomtola can't be a billionaire. Linda is a billionaire. Seun ke. He is rich but can't be richer than Linda. You need to Google how bloggers make their money. Every click on her blog is $$$$. What adverts do you see on nl? Linda made so much money during the election and then nl didn't get even one advert from any of the parties. Don jazzy is rch but can you actually compare him to someone who makes millions every week. I doubt he is richer.

what of mikel? he fit buy linda take do nkworbi. U think Victor moses and other young billionaire dont use social media? This is where maturity comes in. Linda is an hypocrite and money cant buy her class and the achievements of people u mentioned
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kinglekan: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Zeedarh:
This Tony Payne sef. . .sort your own issues before you start putting your mouth in other peoples affairs undecided

Or Wizkid dey pay you to be spokesperson?
Modified: To all those quoting me, i believe that payne should be able to diss linda on her own, why is she using wizkid's issue as a tool for speaking up? Why had she been quiet all the while? I'm supporting neither of the two having issues, or, who my support go epp?

Talking like you have never picked sides on matters that don't pay your bills or affect your life. undecided

Apparently you didn't go through all the tweets to see she made reference to other cases apart from wizkid, including her's.

So you know Payne has issue's sef? Why don't you take a pill of your own advise. undecided

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2016
islandmoon:

Guardian...Vanguard....Times magazine...do u ever see them write report on their own internal stories aside positive news?

or have u seen cnn write about their staff who resigned or did something bad?

common!

You dont

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.