Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (211981 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Neyoalao(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2016
sennystudio:
Pls I need d free report too, kindly send it to sodubanjo15@gmail.com

Please kindly
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by kingvilleshines: 5:57pm On May 23, 2016
please send the report to kay.daniel234@gmail.com
thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by ayomidan: 3:03am On May 24, 2016
Pls. Kindly forward the report to Mr to... Danielthomas009@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by castrokins(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2016
Please Anyone Who's Got The Report Should Send To Those Of Us Still Asking. Na Wa O!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by stevelaw: 9:37am On May 24, 2016
Pls bro,I need info on how I can move,my email is Steve4math@yahoo.com.I appreciate you sir.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by fullz: 9:46am On May 24, 2016
jwillng> hy not upload the free report on a share server like 4shared and share the link so people can download it.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by fullz: 9:46am On May 24, 2016
anyone in Bronx, NY?
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by lymelyte(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2016
jwillng:

If I included all my attempts and losses-it was a lot. I made many mistakes at first. Paid almost 400k to someone who claimed he could help me get a visa. Thats a long story anyway.
But with my successful attempt-I spent over 500k including ticket, hotel for my stay, and some spending monet. What helped me was a deal I had with a Nairalander in the US-in importing some items.
what is your home tie?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by yattybanana(m): 11:45am On May 24, 2016
jwillng:

I will post it here later this week and send it by email too.
kindly get the report across to me too paulinaadegoke1@gmail.com ,thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by DaSugarBoi(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
Please help send the report to ademixmurwealth@gmail.com. thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by samuelkingz(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2016
CFCman:

You could get entry-level jobs in the marketing department of some corporations and medium-sized firms as a PR professional. From entry-level, you could rise to become a supervisor, manager etc.

tanx for this information. I wld like to know what is the renumeration like? what is the growth rate?does it take one yrs to climb up the hierarchy? I would really appreciate ur response like before.once again tanks.to jwilling u re motivating souls..keep up d gud work.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 24, 2016
samuelkingz:

tanx for this information. I wld like to know what is the renumeration like? what is the growth rate?does it take one yrs to climb up the hierarchy? I would really appreciate ur response like before.once again tanks.to jwilling u re motivating souls..keep up d gud work.
The median starting salary is around $40,000 and could rise to over $50,000 with additional years of experience
Typically, entry-level workers are eligible for a promotion after 2 years on the job.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Originalsly: 4:09am On May 25, 2016
Hmmm...so you presented false information to the embassy.... showing you were earning N350K when you were really earning N90K. Why snitch on yourself?....in 10 years time if you were to establish your business and get citizenship. .. this info can cause your citizenship to be revoked and you deported and permanently banned. Edit your post... some things should be left unsaid. That aside...you gave a good idea of the reality of hustling out there without work permit....and what can be done within each 6 month period. Skills are wayyy more important for hustling than degrees under these cumstances.If business minded...like you said...buying or in fact gathering stuff and shipping back here to sell is a gold mine. Lastly... Op.why ship all these gigantic fridges and TV s? ... why not just ship the motors... compressors... and power supply ?..... NEPA is your friend.... think about it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by fecosequence(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2016
pls op I Hv a genuine Contact to process my visa to us wt accommodation guaranteed bt the price is 1.5m pls how do u see it?
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by lakesidepapa(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2016
mamajaz:

... and we dey this Ilesa together, how far about your Language class?

@Jwillng pls don't forget me in ur kingdom, lemme join the queue olalekanolatunbosun1@gmail.com
Mamajaz, u have a mail...
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
fecosequence:
pls op I Hv a genuine Contact to process my visa to us wt accommodation guaranteed bt the price is 1.5m pls how do u see it?
jwilling pls send the report sir, Mr fecosequence you have a msg pls let's talk asap
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by mamajaz(f): 9:45pm On May 25, 2016
lakesidepapa:

@Jwillng pls don't forget me in ur kingdom, lemme join the queue olalekanolatunbosun1@gmail.com
Mamajaz, u have a mail...
Sure! sadeseyi4eva@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by lakesidepapa(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2016
mamajaz:
Sure! sadeseyi4eva@gmail.com
I pm u already dear
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Damminglola(f): 8:50am On May 26, 2016
please @jwillng, help me to send the report to dammyopaleye@yahoo.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Manfranco: 11:23am On May 26, 2016
pls I also need d report, kindly send it to onuabuekefrank@gmail.com thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Evalily(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2016
pls jwilling, I need that report kindly mail me on evarlily@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Codedmd: 11:58am On May 26, 2016
@jwillng, cud u help me 2 send d report to p.adewale26@gmail.com. I've bn rejected twice @ us embersy.

Thanks man, will b expecting it asap
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 26, 2016
Na wa oo, the hustle is real here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by kingofvinyl(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2016
me too jeffobodo1111@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by wiseworld: 10:42pm On May 26, 2016
thanks jw
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by egariyi(f): 2:28pm On May 27, 2016
The best comment ever on this thread. In Lagos particularly Lekki, go and ask how much they pay for utilities and other stuff? It will surprise you to know that they pay alot if not more thank yankee yet the services cannot be compared.

Also, In naija, you see bosses/companies owing workers salaries for months. Can this happen in Yankee? As far as I am concerned, the quality of life far outweights the big saves we make in Naija.

maternal:

You honestly believe Nigerians if granted a Visa to the US would run back? Do you honestly believe that ? No sh!t if the Nigerian government would fix the roads, neppa, etc most Nigerians would return. And if I had Messi's skills I'd be the best soccer player in the world. The problem is they do not want to fix those things. Also if they did, do you think you wouldn't be getting taxed the same way there as abroad ? The problem with some Africans who come abroad is that they want all these wonderful services, but they don't want to pay for them. Of course people in the west (I'm in Toronto) are taxed to death. How else will the fireman, police officer, etc. be paid ? Lastly if you plan your life well abroad, it'll be sweet. Bills shouldn't consume one if you live within your means. They should stop trying to impress those back home.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by egariyi(f): 2:56pm On May 27, 2016
He probably travelled the illegal way grin

SnakeDoctor2020:
Don't mind that smartmugu guy, i really don't know what kind of life you are living in US but as for me, i am very comfortable here.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by mzjennypher(f): 3:10pm On May 27, 2016
hello when told to come back to pick up ur visa would someone have to go to d embassy to pick up or you can use your office address?\

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Poland Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.