Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State (40650 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by EmekaBlue(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
d pics r too much naa...ah ah..We al knw d govt dnt care abt d east xpecially an industralised place lyk Aba..d mallams at d senate always voting NO to any development thr and u wonder y igbos want their own govt
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
mandax:

You have no political convictions of you hate IPOB.

IPOB kicks against the political structure and governance system that impose selfish/clanish and barely educated leaders like those who have neglected your Aba for too long.
I'm not an ipob youth, I hate it when someone calls me that. I may not believe in Nigeria but I won't definitely support getting Biafra via violence and shedding of blood.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where is that guy loll who no de see anything good in Anambra
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by IamQuins: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Though ve not traveled bck for sumtym nw buh I'm still a Proud Abian, Abia will surely be great sumday...
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by omenka(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
[s]just that I don't want to engage in posting bad pictures of places, you are a hypocrite, Benue has had worse governors than abia, even your current governor is a disappointment, I'm currently lodging in a hotel in gboko road, few poles from winners chapel. You have no moral right to call abia piggery as long as Benue is concerned.

Aba is not good, but we are getting better, I can as well decide to run down makurdi the way you doing, it will only take few megabytes.[/s]
iPod Yoot, neither Omenka nor Benue is your problem. Neither Omenka nor Benue state government created this thread. Neither did they turn Aba into a big ol piggery.

Post pictures of Ortom's balls for all I care, it is not going to fix Aba.

Like I said earlier, face the op. You are simply barking at your reflection in the mirror buddie.

I'm very sure I'm responsible for the post below as well. What a hypnotised fellow.

BrownChima212:
I am an Ngwa boy from Abia. I don't like going home cause am not proud of my state. This is a welcome development. Let the whole Nation and even the world know. This city is literally inhabitable. Enough of the praises, lets show the world the true state of things. UN needs to see this pictures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by diegwu01: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
ABA, the city of Filth!.....So the Biafrans see this everyday and still think Buhari is their problem. Theodore left the state and The People of Abia Still voted his brother overwhelmingly to carry on with the giant strides. Typical of what u see in most PDP states....*spits*

4 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by obyrich(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
musicwriter:
Aba has always been this way ever since I went on holidays there in the 80's. Those days students used to go on holidays in the city to be with their uncles, aunts, after exams and school closed.

From what I'm seeing in these pictures nothing has changed in Aba.

I used to come on holidays here in Lagos too to an uncle's. But, Lagos has changed a lot since the 80's. Anybody who haven't visited Lagos since the 80's may not be able to locate his address unaided.
Why won't Lagos change? How many federal projects were cited in Aba in past 16 years as compared to Lagos
Which infrastructural project by the federal government is to be sited in Aba this year by the present government.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by futurenix(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
If this op has really gone round aba and nothing has changed in her eyes, then probably you will hardly appreciate any good from your husband to be.

I am not from Aba but I go there often to supply my products.

For your information these are list of the roads your brother Ikpeazu has worked on in Aba:

1. Umule road has been tard from faulks road to Portharcourt express road with perfect drainage made

2. From living word hospital, he has tard it down to Umule

3. Park Road has been tard from end to end

4. St Michael's road tard from end to end

5. Hospital road tard from end to end

6. Pound road tard from end to end

7. Jubilee road tard from end to end

8. Azikiwe road tard from Asa road to East

9. Constitution Crescent/fire service tard from Bata to Azikiwe road

10. Market road tard from end to end

11. Tenant road tard from end to end

12. Cameroon road tard from end to end

13. Clifford road tard from end to end

14. School Road tard from end to end

15. Ehi road tard from end to end

16. From brass junction right upto Bata has been tard.

There are other roads that were constructed using cement technology that I have not mentioned.

All roads in aba with little or no drainage are presently undergoing huge drainage construction.

Demolition are presently being carried out on buildings that are not in the infrastructural plan.

If you have not been to Aba you probably will not appreciate these roads I mentioned as I don't have their distances but for a Governor to execute these within 11 months is a great feat.

@OP if Aba is really your home as you claim stop portraying your ignorance in public forums, go to church and give thanksgiving for making your brother the Governor cause no body can do it better than him.

3 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
gentle007:

I have a feeling that guy stays and earns a living in aba with the way he is calling out the streets and markets.
maybe, its of no use to me, the important thing is that he intended showing bad places.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by obyrich(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Beremx:
the Op is Chino using a female moniker. believe him not.
Really? grin
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Beremx(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
obyrich:
Really? grin
yes o! believe me

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Ohaneche(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Thank God it's boldly written on the notice board "Home of entertainment", then I ask, what sort of entertainment do you expect to see order than the deplorable nature of those roads??
lol, in one agbero boy voice. "okada people and motor is accidenting, the road is not moving them well. let the goorment elp us"
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
iPod Yoot, neither Omenka nor Benue is your problem. Neither Omenka nor Benue state government created this thread. Neither did they turn Aba into a big ol piggery.

Post pictures of Ortom's balls for all I care, it is not going to fix Aba.

Like I said earlier, face the op. You are simply barking at your reflection in the mirror buddie.

I'm very sure I'm responsible for the post below as well. What a hypnotised fellow.

Benue is also a piggery and a village, no wonder Fulani herdsmen are using your meat for suya, you are here portraying hypocrisy when aba is developing by the day. Nobody from Benue has the right to site any other state as bad, Benue is about one of the least developed states in Nigeria in all ramification. Industrially, commercially, economically, infrastructurally Benue is probably behind every state, please no one will take your rants seriously.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Beremx:
the Op is Chino using a female moniker. believe him not.

Madam you mean chino travelled from his seat of power in Anambra to cover this dungeon with his camera? That guy must be Harry Potter. cheesy

Can't you see that the pictures were taken today? So how manage?

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by diegwu01: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
I sympathize with you OP, the pictures are heart wrenching,
it must have been very traumatic for you walking through this.

just as it brings great sadness to some of us the neutral watchers

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Beremx:
yes o! believe me
oh, I see, that's chino yet the mods where deceived into putting this on front page.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
oh, I see, that's chino yet the mods where deceived into putting this on front page.

Some of you are something else. So you mean chino went to Aba? Isn't it obvious that the op is a resident of Aba? Stop running from pillar to post.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by lolzzzz: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Anambra is in trouble on this forum grin

Aba has nothing lose, but anambra has their pride to lose

The battle line has been drown grin

Goes to bed wink

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by bomsilaga(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Surprise would have been to see beautiful roads. Op nothing new na since it's Abia
Jennynkk:
I travelled to my state, Abia after 6yrs but I have been weeping since morning till now. Is it that Abia state is really under some sort of spell or what? I was in Abuja and heard that Okezie is working in Aba but I am disappointed on getting here. I have some pictures to share.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by diegwu01: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
futurenix:
If this op has really gone round aba and nothing has changed in her eyes, then probably you will hardly appreciate any good from your husband to be.

I am not from Aba but I go there often to supply my products.

For your information these are list of the roads your brother Ikpeazu has worked on in Aba:

1. Umule road has been tard from faulks road to Portharcourt express road with perfect drainage made

2. From living word hospital, he has tard it down to Umule

3. Park Road has been tard from end to end

4. St Michael's road tard from end to end

5. Hospital road tard from end to end

6. Pound road tard from end to end

7. Jubilee road tard from end to end

8. Azikiwe road tard from Asa road to East

9. Constitution Crescent/fire service tard from Bata to Azikiwe road

10. Market road tard from end to end

11. Tenant road tard from end to end

12. Cameroon road tard from end to end

13. Clifford road tard from end to end

14. School Road tard from end to end

15. Ehi road tard from end to end

16. From brass junction right upto Bata has been tard.

There are other roads that were constructed using cement technology that I have not mentioned.

All roads in aba with little or no drainage are presently undergoing huge drainage construction.

Demolition are presently being carried out on buildings that are not in the infrastructural plan.

If you have not been to Aba you probably will not appreciate these roads I mentioned as I don't have their distances but for a Governor to execute these within 11 months is a great feat.

@OP if Aba is really your home as you claim stop portraying your ignorance in public forums, go to church and give thanksgiving for making your brother the Governor cause no body can do it better than him.
What is this one saying?, instead of you to sympathize with the OP for having a Horrible time going through the horrific experience, you are here listing roads without evidence,
The OP has taken pains to post pictures of almost 75% of the Major roads in ABA, including the Ariaria International Mall, you are here listing fictitious / non existent roads.

3 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Schematics:

Some of you are something else. So you mean chino went to Aba? Isn't it obvious that the op is a resident of Aba? Stop running from pillar to post.
please get lost.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by hokafor(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
I bet u the inhabitants are helpless even syria is far better than this. The slowpoke called T A orji is one of our law maker.

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
please get lost.

Did it pain you?

Chidiebere (lolzzzz) where are you? You are peeping? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
You are yet to see anything. Don't commit suicide oo. You don't know what you have jammed. Brace up! cheesy

I am sure these pictures by the OP will haunt you forever cheesy

[s]
lolzzzz:
Anambra is in trouble on this forum grin

Aba has nothing lose, but anambra has their pride to lose

The battle line has been drown grin

Goes to bed wink
[/s]

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by eyesofgod: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
obyrich:
Where do you know in Aba? I know Port-Harcourt road like the back of my hand. I schooled at National High School, Aba for 6 years. As at the late 90s...

You are lucky to have made it alive from that hell hole. Seriously, Aba should be turned to a national dump site and the inhabitants relocated but must be after decontamination.

5 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
eyesofgod:

You are lucky to have made it alive from that hell hole. Seriously, Aba should be turned to a national dump site and the inhabitants relocated but must be after decontamination.

Abia state is CURSED

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by KahlDrogo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Benue is also a piggery and a village, no wonder Fulani herdsmen are using your meat for suya, you are here portraying hypocrisy when aba is developing by the day. Nobody from Benue has the right to site any other state as bad, Benue is about one of the least developed states in Nigeria in all ramification. Industrially, commercially, economically, infrastructurally Benue is probably behind every state, please no one will take your rants seriously.
IPOB miscreant, face topic. grin

5 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Kingspin(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Federal road nobody to work on it.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by KahlDrogo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I'm not an ipob youth, I hate it when someone calls me that. I may not believe in Nigeria but I won't definitely support getting Biafra via violence and shedding of blood.
Stop denying your identity. You're a big old IPOB youth. Don't be such a coward.

3 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Stylz69(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmm...I didn't know that Aba was in such a deplorable state. However I have good news for Abians and in the coming days/weeks/ months you may get to hear of it. You will have an opportunity to live in a modern city with every amenity you can think of. I was part of a group of investors and we met with your governor this evening in Abuja. We are proposing to build an new city between Aba and Umuahia... it is a 580 hectare development in Nsulu and it will be world class with all infrastructure plus hotel, parks, fire station, a golf course and all the works. I would like to get some feedback from Abians here. Is this a welcome project and would you live here if completed?

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by KahlDrogo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
hokafor:
I bet u the inhabitants are helpless even syria is far better than this. The slowpoke called T A orji is one of our law maker.

La IPOB ostrich. Why do you hate the truth so much. Keep burying your big head in the sand while your useless politicians rape you to hell.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Ginimere: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Seun, u ma anytin wey dem post u go carry come front page. Person dey snap a particular section of a federal road from different angles n shouting Aba is in bad shape or was he/she crying or what. Abeg no mind aproko people. If them dey sincere wey dem no snap the good roads pictures? Abi dem no see one single one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Special Assistants To Cross River Governor Wed Themselves In Calabar. Photos / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / Toyin Saraki Shares Throwback Photos With Husband, Children To Mark Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.