Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State (40597 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chidiebere (lolzzzz) how market?

Vvvvvvvv

maureen546:
Aba na the worst state in Nigeria,i never see any state like this Abia state b4.

Abia is CURSED

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
gentle007:

what are the senators doing? what hapoened to 'fix the road and submit your bill'?
I don't need to engage you, aba is getting better, it will take little time.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Damn the pictures below just murdered my appetite, thats really an eyesore

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
What a filthy place. You have to be dirty as hell to live in such environment. But why aren't the citizens tasking their governors to so better? This thread is a shame on Abians.

3 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by omenka(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
they are federal roads, aba is a major point and lots of federal roads converge there, in the mean time please shut, I'm in Benue state now (your state) and I can spoil your day.
Ohhhhh... pleeeaaase don't spoil my dayyyy... Look at me crying... cry cry

Instead of confronting the op, na me don become this one problem. Una go die untop m matter.

So posting pictures of Benue state would automatically fix the filth in Aba.
just look at the horror!

Roads inside Araria (or whatever) market are federal roads- iPod Yoot. cheesycheesycheesy

All roads in Aba are federal roads- iPod Miscreants. cheesy

The day you lot begin to see what your real problem is (bad leaders), the better. Always on about Yorubas, Fulanis, Hausas, blablabla, when your useless leaders keep screwing your lives up. Bigotry is indeed a big ol disease.

10 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by DONOCHAS(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
this one u saw is better cos rain never come plenty

3 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
... And that state has been the most vocal in the agitation for Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu himself is from Abia
EVEN NNANDI KANU IS A COURSE TO ABIA AND INDIGBO IN GENERAL. ALL HIS SUPPORTERS ARE FOOLISH ILLITRATES TOO......... QUOTE ME AND DIE.....

4 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Brother don't mind the fools.

Abia state is CURSED.

omenka:

Instead of confronting the op, na me don become this one problem. Una go die untop m matter.

just look at the horror!

Roads inside Araria (or whatever) market are federal roads- iPod Yoot. cheesycheesycheesy

The day you lot begin to see what your real problem is (bad leaders), the better. Always on about Yorubas, Fulanis, Hausas, blablabla, when your useless leaders keep screwing your lives up. Bigotry is indeed a big ol disease.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
obyrich:
You toured the whole Aba on Okada? No wonder you did not notice the already completed roads. Send me a PM. I will volunteer to DRIVE YOU ROUND Aba so you can have a balanced view of the massive jobs ongoing in the city which was hitherto milked and abandoned by your Wicked uncles who governed the State before now.
op should come, let me drive him round aba, he will not see this road, aba is not the best but we are getting better

3 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by gentle007(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I don't need to engage you, aba is getting better, it will take little time.
Hahaha... I pray o!
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by smoothtalker(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
What a shame... I just wonder how this country will be in the next 50yrs...i weep for this country
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:

just look at the horror!

but your state is as worse as aba, the whole of your state from markurdi to gboko and otukpo. Benue is as bad as anything bad in Nigeria, no need living a hypocritical life.

Don't call me ipob again, I hate them.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Godsonkemz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Looks like Faulks road before Ariaria market
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Someone just said the roads are federal roads. Never heard of inner city streets being federal roads. cheesy

Aba must be a very unique "city".

cheesy angry grin cheesy Federal indeed!

Bunch of sentimental jokers
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
I insist that the state government is working, federal government should come take care of port harcout road and other. The state government is even helping to construct federal ikotepene road.

Op didn't see this roads below.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by excess4luv: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
This Op needs to be scrutinized going by the way she is shouting here, she hasn't listed any of the roads she visited yet she concludes that the entire city is messed up, Am not a fan of OVI but I was surprised at the work on ground when I visited for Xmas,

OP has shown only a particular federal road, if not let her list the roads she visited and the junctions.

I hate people being mischievous in things like this

4 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by CRAPHA96(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jesus Christ of Nazareth......op I just started crying after going through this pics, this is not ABA I used to know, saying that I grew up in aba is understatement! oh jeez guide ur people
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by obyrich(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
gentle007:
I wanted to react to the negativity of the OP, but on a second thought, I restrained myself. OP, you are right in every sense. Aba is bad, the governor is NOT DOING ENOUGH! I think it is high time we stopped celebrating mediocrity. I think we need morrof such negative news to see if the government can be spurred to go the extra mile in delivering dividends of democracy to the populace.
My dear, criticism can only yield result if it is objective. This particular one is borne out of acrimony and ill will and therefore DOA. I am a strong advocate of objective criticism. Go to Aba-Owerri road now, opposite Rhema University, the contractors are there working with flood light. I drove past there few minutes ago. If you live in Aba, You would know that Okezie hit the ground running. From the first week he was sworn in till date, he has been busy cleaning up massive sludge accumulated over the years in the drainage of major roads in Aba.

Okezie is not asking for praise singing from anybody. All he wants is judicious use of the infrastructure in place. Someone like the OP is among the people who defecate in nylon bags and dump them in the drainage, then run to nairaland to cry wolf.

4 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by BrownChima212(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am an Ngwa boy from Abia. I don't like going home cause am not proud of my state. This is a welcome development. Let the whole Nation and even the world know. This city is literally inhabitable. Enough of the praises, lets show the world the true state of things. UN needs to see this pictures

4 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by omenka(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
but your state is as worse as aba, the whole of your state from markurdi to gboko and otukpo. Benue is as bad as anything bad in Nigeria, no need living a hypocritical life.

Ogaaaaaa!!! Face the op!! I didn't create the thread. Stop getting hardons over my moniker. I'm not your problem, never will be. I didn't make Aba look like a third world piggery.

Face the op and your governor.

4 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Leopardd(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
MY city is getting better

2 Likes

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by mandax: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Go to beautiful Umuahia.
Abia is like Imo state where governance misfortune has made the two states be governed by every new governor as if a state was created for urban development and expansion of only the state capital.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by gentle007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:

just look at the horror!

It would have made a whole lot of sense if you kept to the topic of the discourse. This your ethnic digression is uncalled for and has nothing to offer with respect the effect we want this thread to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
BrownChima212:
I am an Ngwa boy from Abia. I don't like going home cause am not proud of my state. This is a welcome development. Let the whole Nation and even the world know. This city is literally inhabitable. Enough of the praises, lets show the world the true state of things. UN needs to see this pictures

Chai this touched my heart. Abia state Ndo!

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Ogaaaaaa!!! Face the op!! I didn't create the thread. Stop getting hardons over my moniker. I'm not your problem, never will be. I didn't make Aba look like a third world piggery.

ROTFLMAO!

I can feel the anger bro cheesy
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by goodvision12(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Abia state entirely is an open gutter. Spend one week in Aba and I assure you, you would contract an airborne disease. Filth and dirt everywhere
Nawa oo take it easy.shey naso em dirty reach?Abi d bobo wey break your heart na from that place?
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:

just that I don't want to engage in posting bad pictures of places, you are a hypocrite, Benue has had worse governors than abia, even your current governor is a disappointment, I'm currently lodging in a hotel in gboko road, few poles from winners chapel. You have no moral right to call abia piggery as long as Benue is concerned.

Aba is not good, but we are getting better, I can as well decide to run down makurdi the way you doing, it will only take few megabytes.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by obyrich(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
CRAPHA96:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth......op I just started crying after going through this pics, this is not ABA I used to know, saying that I grew up in aba is understatement! oh jeez guide ur people
Where do you know in Aba? I know Port-Harcourt road like the back of my hand. I schooled at National High School, Aba for 6 years. As at the late 90s, that road had been unmotorable. Uratta junction, Ojoto and Umuagbai sections of the roads were known as isimiri due to the massive pool of water at those areas. ORJI KALU and TA Orji inherited those roads in baf shape( to be fair to them). My grouse with them is their negligence of the road.
The OP could have done better to highlight the road and pray the state government to give it attention. Not castigate OVI for not fixing a Federal road abandoned for over 16 years in less than a year of becoming a Governor.

1 Like

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by gentle007(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
just that I don't want to engage in posting bad pictures of places, you are a hypocrite, Benue has had worse governors than abia, even your current governor is a disappointment, I'm currently lodging in a hotel in gboko road, few poles from winners chapel. You have no moral right to call abia piggery as long as Benue is concerned.

Aba is not good, but we are getting better, I can as well decide to run down makurdi the way you doing, it will only take few megabytes.
I have a feeling that guy stays and earns a living in aba with the way he is calling out the streets and markets.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by BrownChima212(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by mandax: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:

You have no political convictions if you hate IPOB.

IPOB kicks against the political structure and governance system that impose selfish/clanish and barely educated leaders like those who have neglected your Aba for too long.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by betterABIAstate: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
excess4luv:
This Op needs to be scrutinized going by the way she is shouting here, she hasn't listed any of the roads she visited yet she concludes that the entire city is messed up, Am not a fan of OVI but I was surprised at the work on ground when I visited for Xmas,

OP has shown only a particular federal road, if not let her list the roads she visited and the junctions.

I hate people being mischievous in things like this
we should be calling on buhari to fix the road, I have never loved OVi but the guy is trying his best, I was in aba when setraco came for survey on faulks road, they engages the neighborhood in final a lasting cure to the flooding on the road and I'm impressed, I'm sure work will commence very soon. Federal government should be held responsible for this road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) / Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.