Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Debate An Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debate An Atheist (14174 Views)

How a Christian should debate an atheist using science and logic / Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

It's nature. Life and death. Our existence only a mere drop in the context of the Universe.
Satan didn't rebel against God. As usual, you're satisfied with the 'first' story. That, to you, is the original. Even when it proves man has suffered more at the hand of God than at the hands of demons. The God of the Bible is more of a devil than Satan
In what way has man suffered in the hands of God?
Re: Debate An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
verboten:
What do you think about spirituality? Is it something that atheists can benefit from and should they try to embrace it?
http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismquestions/a/Spirituality.htm
Re: Debate An Atheist by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

Post edited.
Re: Debate An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

Haven't you read about the genocides committed in the name of God in the Holy Books? what of the plagues which were as a result of Him hardening the heart of Pharaoh?
And do not forget, God killed more people than Satan in the Bible.
Re: Debate An Atheist by BuchiPrinzy: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
What do you have to say about Astral projection, is it related to spiritism?
Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

It's nature. Life and death. Our existence only a mere drop in the context of the Universe.
Satan didn't rebel against God. As usual, you're satisfied with the 'first' story. That, to you, is the original. Even when it proves man has suffered more at the hand of God than at the hands of demons. The God of the Bible is more of a devil than Satan .

What if Satan sent a flood upon all the inhabitants of the earth, young, old, disabled, babies?
What if Satan had told Abraham to sacrifice Isaac?
What if Satan sent his children to kill, destroy and plunder cities, to keep their Virgins and slay their young men?
What if Satan sent bears to kill kids on his behalf?
What if Satan sent me to die for your sins, would you believe?
You indeed are a son of Lucifer. You only talk about the effect but not the causes.
Why did God send the Flood?
You are right now a son of lucifer, will you say you are innocent? Will your own son be innocent? A son of lucifer is lucifer. The grandson of lucifer is lucifer. So it doesn't matter if they were children or not. A baby snake is a snake with the same venom of his father.
So in your satanic kingdom disables are not capable of evil?

Why did God ask Abraham to sacrifice his son? And did he? Is that the excuse Satan gives for killing people?

As usual, a good son of lucifer. Why won't you tell what the people did to warrant the Judgement they got. Satan has been lying from the start and twisting truths.
Let me help you a little here.
From Abraham to Moses or rather Joshua, do you know how many generations? The Amalakites where the sons of lucifer your great grand siblings. They were in the days of Abraham, they were perverse, I don't know a proper word to use to describe their perverseness. God left them with a chance to change, but no. Jacob went to Egypt (remember Jacob was third generation Israelite). The Israelites stayed in Egypt for 430years. Plus the 3 generations from Abraham to Jacob. Now when the Israelites left Egypt, immediately they got into the desert, Hungry, thirsty and feeble, the Amalakites attacked them for no just cause. These people didn't even know who the Amalakites were, they did nothing to provoke the Amalakites. They were in the dry desert with no water, no food. Why were the Amalakites attacking and killing mostly old people, women and children?

For 40years these Israelites were in that dry desert, the Amalakites taunt them. Yet not once did Israel retaliated. They took that as weakness on the part of the Israelites.
Now let's check how many years the Amalakites had the chance to repent but refused. For the three generations of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. A generation is a hundred years. That makes the three generations 300years, add that to the 430 years the Israelites spent in Egypt, that will be 730years, plus the 40years the Israelites spent in the desert, that's 770 years.
When was the war against the Amalakites? During the reign of King Saul, meaning during the time of David. And from Abraham to David were 14 generations. So, how many hundred years are 14 generations? 1400years. The Amalakites were given a chance to repent but no, they wouldn't until their sin was full. And God said, the Earth had vomited them out because of their perversion.

God was Patient for that long, just like he is with you now, but they took him to be weak, just like you take him to be weak now. But just like their sin became full, yours will also be full soon.
There's nothing the Amalakites got that can be equated for what they did to other nations around them. They got exactly what was coming to them.
When you start blackmailing, tell the truth, oh wait!!!, you can't, you a son of a liar. When you lie it's your native language you are speaking, effortlessly.
Hahahahaha. Maybe you have not heard, that as much as He is a merciful God, he is also a Just God. They are consequences for actions.
Today, you open your mouth and say all sorts of things against God and his servants, you know why you dodn't feel the hand of judgement against you soon enough? GRACE. but this grace will expire soon.
Those kids were right in mocking the anointed of God right? Satan never reports what caused the reaction, only the lies.
SonOfLucifer, why will Satan send you to die for me?
So Satan did not rebel against God? What did he do? So right now, you are not a rebel right?
Smh at you.
Sometimes I wonder if you are human. Were you possessed before you were born?
How many demons are living in you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by donnffd(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
Oh this is interesting... cool

Let me ask u Sir.. whats ur view about LGBT in Ng?

As we can see that d majority of the local ppol are against homosexuality..

I believe the law discriminating against it is absolute wrong and immoral, it is a religious dogma eaten into the politics of the continent, they claim we live in a democracy but they force their religious view on people that just want to be happy and love who they want to...I am appalled by it and hope to make my voice heard(I am not a member of the community but I am a humanist and I believe everyone should be treated fairly according to the law)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
UncleSnr:
Haven't you read about the genocides committed in the name of God in the Holy Books? what of the plagues which were as a result of Him hardening the heart of Pharaoh?
And do not forget, God killed more people than Satan in the Bible.
I thought you, UncleSnr were an atheist? I thought you said God doesn't exist? Now He exists and commits genocides and has killed more people than Satan. Wow.
Just touch Satan and you will see atheists slinging mud, I wonder why this is.

This your Luciferean gospel is so pathetic.
This genocide was against who? From which of the Holy books?

So in your opinion, all the evil Pharaoh did against the Jews was okay? Any Judgement carried against him was wrong right? Do you know how many male Jewish kids were killed at birth just because they Jews? To you the infanticide was okay right?
Hahahahaha. Very funny guy. God killed more people than Satan, what did the people do to warrant being killed? And who did Satan kill in the Holy book?
Re: Debate An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

I thought you, UncleSnr were an atheist?
Yes I am an Atheist.
I thought you said God doesn't exist? Now He exists and commits genocides and has killed more people than Satan. Wow.
Just touch Satan and you will see atheists slinging mud, I wonder why this is.
From your post on Nairaland, You are a Christian, Is it wrong I use your religious view to give you answers to your questions?

This your Luciferean gospel is so pathetic.
wink

This genocide was against who? From which of the Holy books?
Read your Bible.

So in your opinion, all the evil Pharaoh did against the Jews was okay? Any Judgement carried against him was wrong right? Do you know how many male Jewish kids were killed at birth just because they Jews? To you the infanticide was okay right?
Hahahahaha. Very funny guy. God killed more people than Satan, what did the people do to warrant being killed? And who did Satan kill in the Holy book?
Doesn't everything go according God's will again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

Sometimes I wonder if you are human. Were you possessed before you were born?
How many demons are living in you?
grin grin that long epistle for me. You can't be serious.

1 Like

Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
UncleSnr:

Yes I am an Atheist.

From your post on Nairaland, You are a Christian, Is it wrong I use your religious view to give you answers to your questions?
wink

Read your Bible.

Doesn't everything go according God's will again?

No sir, you are not an atheist, if you were, you would have been neutral while asking those questions. Maybe you don't know you are on Satan's side.
If you must use my religious views against me, you should do better than throwing a blanket over me.
Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin that long epistle for me. You can't be serious.
Why do you think am not serious?
You are a son of Satan, he is a very serious creature and you are too, that's why you lie and twist the truth. You come up with the products but won't talk about the processes.
Lucifer is Satan today, What happen? How did that happen?
Re: Debate An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

No sir, you are not an atheist, if you were, you would have been neutral while asking those questions. Maybe you don't know you are on Satan's side.
If you must use my religious views against me, you should do better than throwing a blanket over me.
I am comparing the Biblical Hero and villain. Remember all those killing will still be linked to Satan cos he is father of evil. or am I wrong?
Re: Debate An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

Why do you think am not serious?
You are a son of Satan, he is a very serious creature and you are too, that's why you lie and twist the truth. You come up with the products but won't talk about the processes.
Lucifer is Satan today, What happen? How did that happen?
Even Jesus is also called Lucifer. https://www.nairaland.com/2998222/isnt-jesus-lucifer
Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
UncleSnr:
I am comparing the Biblical Hero and villain. Remember all those killing will still be linked to Satan cos he is father of evil. or am I wrong?
What killings are you talking about?
Re: Debate An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

What killings are you talking about?
Biblical Genocides. Read about the Exodus, Read about Elisha, Read the book of Kings, Chronicles etc. also read this again https://www.nairaland.com/3056037/salvation-abusive-blackmail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
UncleSnr:
Even Jesus is also called Lucifer. https://www.nairaland.com/2998222/isnt-jesus-lucifer
By you Lucifereans right? By their fruits we shall know them, not by their names.
The word GOD is used to name all deities, that's because it's a title. But all God's have their personal names. You know them by what they do not by what they are called.
Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
UncleSnr:
Biblical Genocides. Read about the Exodus, Read about Elisha, Read the book of Kings, Chronicles etc. also read this again https://www.nairaland.com/3056037/salvation-abusive-blackmail
I need chapters and verses sir. Don't throw a blanket over me, it's not acceptable.
Re: Debate An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

I need chapters and verses sir. Don't throw a blanket over me, it's not acceptable.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.” About 3,000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God’s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot’s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother’s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother’s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God’s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth’s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.
- See more at: http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=21#sthash.siO7IuCy.dpuf

also: http://www.bethinking.org/bible/old-testament-mass-killings

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
UncleSnr:

In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.” About 3,000 people died.

In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot’s wife for looking back at her burning home.

In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.

In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother’s widow.

In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

According to Revelation 9:7-19, God’s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth’s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.

Now that you have done what I asked, can you now go though everyone of the points you brought up, explaining what led to the actions taken against them?
We have seen what God did, now can we see what the people do?
Re: Debate An Atheist by UncleSnr(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2016
analice107:

Now that you have done what I asked, can you now go though everyone of the points you brought up, explaining what led to the actions taken against them?
We have seen what God did, now can we see what the people do?
What does it mean that God is omniscient?
Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 12:37am On Apr 21, 2016
UncleSnr:
What does it mean that God is omniscient?
Stay straight, stay focus. What did those people do to be judged so fiercely?
Enough about God's part, let's talk about man's part for awhile.
Re: Debate An Atheist by Blackfire(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2016
analice107:
Stay straight, stay focus. What did those people do to be judged so fiercely? Enough about God's part, let's talk about man's part for awhile.

*laughing hysterically*.
Re: Debate An Atheist by UyiIredia(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
Oh this is interesting... cool

Let me ask u Sir.. whats ur view about LGBT in Ng?

As we can see that d majority of the local ppol are against homosexuality..

Yes we are against it so are you for it. If yes, why ?
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2016
donnffd:

I believe the law discriminating against it is absolute wrong and immoral, it is a religious dogma eaten into the politics of the continent, they claim we live in a democracy but they force their religious view on people that just want to be happy and love who they want to...I am appalled by it and hope to make my voice heard(I am not a member of the community but I am a humanist and I believe everyone should be treated fairly according to the law)

There are certain countries who are NOT particularly religious per se but they do not permit abortion - against the law. What makes it wrong or right as a humanist to commit abortion assuming the woman is raped ?
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2016
UncleSnr:

14. Child sacrifice.

https://www.nairaland.com/3031728/reasons-why-god-not-subject

You have your answers .

1 Like

Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2016
UncleSnr:
Drop your issues, thoughts and questions, let Atheist in the house give their insight on them.

Let me chip this in.

Lol , the atheist lays down rules on how to debate him but refuses to learn how to debate a theist

. There is no atheist I have debated against who understand who God is or what any Christian doctrine truly is . They are filled with misconceptions about God , Heaven , Hell , Creation and even biblical events.

.The atheist gives a false exegesis of a bible text - a straw man - so he could be able to deride it . He also remains obdurate about his opinion and is reluctant to debate the Christian's interpretation of the bible text . That has to be the most ludicrous BS I have ever seen .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Debate An Atheist by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That has to be the most ludicrous BS I have ever seen .
Says the Religion with more factions than a MiddleEast conflict.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by ToughAngelTufa: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2016
UncleSnr:
Drop your issues, thoughts and questions, let Atheist in the house give their insight on them.

Let me chip this in.

Goodness, this how-to-approach-an-atheist guide is even more complex than the how-to-approach-a-woman-guide!

Are they such delicate beings? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You call those answers? cheesy

That's the truth . If you want to debate a Christian , you have to ACCEPT who God truly is . Arguing against what the Christian sees as factual is damn asinine .

God is not subject to his laws - that is who God is . You arguing against it is plain stu__pid . If you dont accept , then UncleSnr just wasted his time creating this thread because all I see are a bunch of cowards who dont want to be mortified during arguments .
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2016
ToughAngelTufa:

Goodness, this how-to-approach-an-atheist guide is even more complex than the how-to-approach-a-woman-guide!

Are they such delicate beings? shocked

lmao . I noticed it too . They are protecting their views and interest but want to have the carte blanche to ridicule the theist . Do they think we are dumb or what

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Connection Between Santa And Christmas? / Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.