Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Debate An Atheist - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debate An Atheist (14176 Views)

How a Christian should debate an atheist using science and logic / Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate An Atheist by analice107: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
You can see how your bible messed up things, the lucifer guy as a point because the biblical God is nothing but a blood thirsty being. I was telling your colleague the other day that, Satanists now consider Satan a freedom fighter, for standing up to the tyranny of your God. I don't know how you're going to refute him, I seriously don't know!
I don't talk to losers. When you want to give allahh credibility, you will claim he wrote the Bible, when the lies are exposed, you run off shouting Yahweh this, Yahweh that. Get out of the Ka'aba, then I will talk to you. With your head still stock in the Ka'aba, you are are just robot. Now, run along and go knock you head to Baal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukaNaija: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
freecocoa:
The fact that you don't know that your experiences are yours alone and therefore are subject to scrutiny, when you start making claims, go a long way to show that you are anything, but rational.

No one is stopping you, nor even suggested you stop gathering knowledge from your experiences or whatever, gather knowledge all you want but be ready for verification when you claim something as a result of the said experience, is all I'm saying.

Ebuka, e bu kwa iti o, I swear amaro'm na iberiberism gi di this much o, ndo o, nna. cry

The atheists are too close-minded and pathetically illogical and benighted . They are not worth it . That's why I share my experiences with Christians smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukaNaija: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
freecocoa:
Historical figure my ass, he may have been alright, what I'm asking is, how do you know all the claims about him are true?

Juo onwe gi that uburu question, maka it suits you best.

I have experienced his good works so many times .

Here is a testimony shared in Church . Scrutinize it . But I implore you not to reply if you are going to assume anything - its going to be an otiose exercise anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by freecocoa(f): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The atheists are too close-minded and pathetically illogical and benighted . They are not worth it . That's why I share my experiences with Christians smiley
There's no hope for you.

Smh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debate An Atheist by freecocoa(f): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I have experienced his good works so many times .

Here is a testimony shared in Church . Scrutinize it . But I implore you not to reply if you are going to assume anything - its going to be an otiose exercise anyway
Kai Ebuka, how are your experiences undeniable proof of his existence biko nu? Did I experience it with you? Just how do I tell you are speaking the truth? Mehn! You are beyond redemption.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukaNaija: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
freecocoa:
Kai Ebuka, how are your experiences undeniable proof of his existence biko nu? Did I experience it with you? Just how do I tell you are speaking the truth? Mehn! You are beyond redemption.

Cocoa baby , with all the sweetness in you you believe that every miracle , experience from the Christian is questionable or even false . If that is the way you guys ratiocinate then its plain stu___pid .

But you are not beyond redemption . Christ is calling you and please I exhort you to read the scriptures to understand God . Because I'm sure you believe he came from nothing . I have seen the craziest misconceptions even from the dunces who purport themselves as people who 'operate with logic and reason'

1 Like

Re: Debate An Atheist by freecocoa(f): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Cocoa baby , with all the sweetness in you you believe that every miracle , experience from the Christian is questionable or even false . If that is the way you guys ratiocinate then its plain stu___pid .

But you are not beyond redemption . Christ is calling you and please I exhort you to read the scriptures to understand God . Because I'm sure you believe he came from nothing . I have seen the craziest misconceptions even from the dunces who purport themselves as people who 'operate with logic and reason'
I never said every so called miracle is false, I said just prove that it is true, how is this something you can't understand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukaNaija: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
freecocoa:
I never said every so called miracle is false, I said just prove that it is true, how is this something you can't understand?

Ok tell me , how can you as an atheist ascertain the validity of a miracle ?
Re: Debate An Atheist by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This obtuse fellow again . Do you do anything other than incessantly displaying foolishness

Atheists also have faith and beliefs .

The non existence of a creator is a belief plus the exhibition of faith that life indeed came forth from the non living despite the mathematical impossibility . You have faith that some day man will provide answers to questions pertaining his existence through science . There are atheists who believe in reincarnation , malediction , spirits and other paranormal events but not in God .

What do you even know undecided .

The level of stupidity in this post buttresses my point still

2 Likes

Re: Debate An Atheist by dblackninja: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2016
Chaiii! *Rolls on my mat* This drama is bigger than any I've seen. Bia půta na that TV!
☆Play☆
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3554500_giphy_giff78492f0513c659e69dab2e47f567202

1 Like

Re: Debate An Atheist by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2016
HCpaul:
I need an atheistic based evidence on the inexistence of God with the inclusion of any deity, mythological being and the likes.

Atheistic proofs and not scientific truth and pseudo-certainties.
Bro, there is something that keeps eluding you, maybe it is unintentional, so i'll try to explain.

Majority of the Atheists on this forum are agnostic-atheist; this means that they are yet to be provided convincing proof for believing in any God, even on this day.

I've not met any atheist here who claims there no God. Hence, they need not prove the inexistence of a God.

The onus is on you HCPaul, a believer in a God, to provide reasons or proofs, evidences, and the likes. Perhaps agnostic-atheists like me, and several others, (who have barely seen any conclusive evidence that Yahweh, Allah, Zeus, Odin, or whatever god you worship exists) would be convinced. Perhaps!

1 Like

Re: Debate An Atheist by freecocoa(f): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I'll begin with the plausibility of what is being claimed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2016
freecocoa:
I'll begin with the plausibility of what is being claimed.

So baby girl , as a close-minded atheist which you are , who does not know that miracles transcend the physical realities of life . How would you validate the testimony of a crippled from birth who became able to use his legs after listening to God's word .

Investigations have revealed that indeed it was his first time of walking as he was crippled from birth Leave me in awe baby girl , do your tang ! kiss
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Joshuabase:

ok then
Re: Debate An Atheist by Weah96: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

By following the measures approved by your very own holy book/Bible. People have always asked for proof of miracles and your holy book contains many examples of those instances.
Re: Debate An Atheist by Weah96: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Joshuabase:

I call him Mr. Straw Man. It is his way of denying the truth.
Re: Debate An Atheist by Amberon11: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
I smell confusion.

Christianity [note 1] is an Abrahamic monotheistic [1]
religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ as
presented in the New Testament . Christianity is the
world's largest religion , [2][3] with over 2.4 billion
adherents, [4][5][6][note 2] known as Christians . [note 3]
Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the
savior of humanity whose coming as Christ or the
Messiah was prophesied in the Old Testament .

Anyone (atheist) who claims to practice Christianity or Islam without believing that God exists is a fool of the first order. There'd be no greater fools in the history of mankind than such fellows.

johnydon22:

Nope here is the definition of Religion. Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, mythologies, world views , sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".

An atheists can still be religious, atheism only means disbelief in Gods not irreligious.

One can be religious but do not believe any deity exists e.g Buddhism is a religion but averagely atheistic, one can be irreligious and still have a belief in a deity.

You can practise Christianity, islam, buddhism, etc but as long as you agree that you don't believe Gods exists, you are an atheist.

so do not confuse the two, religiosity and irreligiosity has nothing to do with atheism.

There are even Atheist who still practise Christianity but agree that they do not share belief in any God just adhere to Christian doctrines and religious practices ..

1 out of every 6 priest or pastor in neatherlands is either atheist or agnostic..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism ...
Re: Debate An Atheist by johnydon22(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
I smell confusion.

Christianity [note 1] is an Abrahamic monotheistic [1]
religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ as
presented in the New Testament . Christianity is the
world's largest religion , [2][3] with over 2.4 billion
adherents, [4][5][6][note 2] known as Christians . [note 3]
Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the
savior of humanity whose coming as Christ or the
Messiah was prophesied in the Old Testament .

Anyone (atheist) who claims to practice Christianity or Islam without believing that God exists is a fool of the first order. There'd be no greater fools in the history of mankind than such fellows.

ok
Re: Debate An Atheist by Amberon11: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Its long been established that only about 40 billion people have ever existed. Trillion ko, trillion ni.

I thought Lucifer was smart undecided
sonOfLucifer:

Over a trillion people have died before you lived. Over a trillion people will die after you live. That A God meticulously takes notes and keeps records of those who love him and those who don't makes me question his divine credentials and temperament.
Re: Debate An Atheist by menesheh(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Weah96:

By following the measures approved by your very own holy book/Bible. People have always asked for proof of miracles and your holy book contains many examples of those instances.

You don't get to accept the shift of burden of prove. First of all, you don't have the expertise to invest miracles. People that matters in that aspect had investigated prayers, magic, miracles , even to the greatest illusions ever (the likes of James Randi education foundation) .

The word 'demonstration' sends a different equivocal message to people who doesn't understand it. If all these claims could pass most of the test carried out under them to demonstrate the facts of miracles, etc, it will be news all over the world. A new milestone will be recorded in science.

All you get just a step to investigating what's really going on are tricks, random chances, pretence and gimmicks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
Its long been established that only about 40 billion people have ever existed. Trillion ko, trillion ni.

I thought Lucifer was smart undecided

Lol . SonOfLucifer and Logicbwoy make up for the deficiency in reasoning in their arguments with their usernames

But they are cool guys tho cool
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
menesheh:

You don't get to accept the shift of burden of prove. First of all, you don't have the expertise to invest miracles. People that matters in that aspect had invested prayers, magic, miracles , even to the greatest illusions ever (the likes of James Randi education foundation) .

The word 'demonstration' sends a different equivocal message to people who doesn't understand it. If all these claims could pass most of the test carried out under them to demonstrate the facts of miracles, etc, it will be news all over the world. A new milestone will be recorded in science.

All you get just a step to investigating what's really going on are tricks, random chances, pretence and gimmicks.

You are not making any sense my good friend
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Weah96:

Alright
Re: Debate An Atheist by Logicbwoy: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . SonOfLucifer and Logicbwoy make up for the deficiency in reasoning in their arguments with their usernames

But they are cool guys tho cool

It seems you want to be debunked to "kingebukaflogged"
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Logicbwoy:

It seems you want to be debunked to "kingebukaflogged"

No one humiliates the King bro - that's an ignoble attempt. And the punishment is being mortified in public by exposing inanities in the specious arguments brought forward . cool
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Weah96:

I call him Mr. Straw Man. It is his way of denying the truth.

What truth
Re: Debate An Atheist by Logicbwoy: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No one humiliates the King bro - that's an ignoble attempt. And the punishment is being mortified in public by exposing inanities in the specious arguments brought forward . cool

undecided

It's alright. You will get thoroughly debunked soon enough
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Logicbwoy:

undecided

It's alright. You will get thoroughly debunked soon enough

Such can't happen anon or ever
Re: Debate An Atheist by Weah96: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What truth

That your faith is really a neurosis in disguise.
Re: Debate An Atheist by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
NO MIND ALL THIS RELIGIOUS FOLK THEY WILL NEVER ANSWER OF UR QUESTIONS REASONABLE
Re: Debate An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Weah96:

Weah96 's faith is really a neurosis in disguise.

fixed that for you
Re: Debate An Atheist by Immorttal: 4:59am On Apr 25, 2016
BuchiPrinzy:
What do you have to say about Astral projection, is it related to spiritism?
No. Astral is just who we are. Although it can open a portal to CLAIR effects ie,supernatural intuition,interactions,mind reading,visions etc but its a good experience,nothing demonic about it.Astral projection reveals to you who you truly are,there is existence at the other side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone / Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.