Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos (79282 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by investnow2013: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Awka is moving higher and higher!

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Anambra state teaching hospital

3rd and 4th pics New structure recently added by Gov Obiano, it was started last year and has been completed.

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
investnow2013:
Awka
Guy that's not Awka, it's Awka road Onitsha, please kindly remove the pic, don't bother yourself I have enough to post here. Thanks! wink
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by investnow2013: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
post=44949610:

Guy that's not Awka, it's Awka road Onitsha, please kindly remove the pic, don't border yourself I have enough to post here. Thanks! wink
Sorry I just noticed that I posted the wrong pic!.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Obiano is doing well but I expect more. Awka lacks dual carriage roads which is what makes a city. These people should implement the plan asap, widen the roads and create layouts
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Macelliot(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
giles14:
wot is dis edunu,aturu delta saying
What a disgraceful comment.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AnamCity: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
investnow2013:
Awka

These are old pix of the flyovers, please take down your pics because has uploaded the recent ones. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
investnow2013:
Awka
Like I said don't bother yourself I have recent pics, please kindly remove those pics
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AnamCity: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
A lot of expansions are going on within and around the city. Thank you for bringing all these to our view!

6 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Obiano is doing well but I expect more. Awka lacks dual carriage roads which is what makes a city. These people should implement the plan asap, widen the roads and create layouts

Nne he's doing his best 2yrs is to short, I guess by the time he leaves office Anambra will look great

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Zik's avenue Awka

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Awka developments is not just residential buildings, Hotels and cooperate offices, Industries are spring up in Awka both large and medium industries. Mostly in Agu Awka industrial layout

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
New industries in Awka

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by obaino860: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
post=44912540:
More of Hospitality in Awka

I love my state,,I can't wait to relocate.....but can't d state government development ekwulobia and ihiala like Onitsha,awka and Nnewi....we need shopping mall and other facility....
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
People have started erecting buildings in Greenwood city

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
obaino860:

I love my state,,I can't wait to relocate.....but can't d state government development ekwulobia and ihiala like Onitsha,awka and Nnewi....we need shopping mall and other facility....
Bro gradually we will get there, I know Ekwulobia/Oke need face lift to make Anambra 4th city, economy of the town is seriously booming, their markets are expanding,their more than 8 commercial banks between Ekwulobia/Oko and Bank of industry with other federal institutions Dr Alex Ekwueme brought to his town, like Federal poly Oko , NPS etc, and sub town Umunze,boast of Federal college of education. it not easy to manage these cities and their subs.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by giles14(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Macelliot:
What a disgraceful comment.
y cry more than d bereaved
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by giles14(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
obaino860:

wich nnewi?Willie govt don't give a Bleep about d city
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by chiefobdk(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
willie obiano what have Nnewi people done to you.

don't expect easy ride here. wen campaign come around. now is Ur time Use it.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by obaino860: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
post=44952683:

Bro gradually we will get there, I know Ekwulobia/Oke need face lift to make Anambra 4th city, economy of the town is seriously booming, their markets are expanding,their more than 8 commercial banks between Ekwulobia/Oko and Bank of industry with other federal institutions Dr Alex Ekwueme brought to his town, like Federal poly Oko , NPS etc, and sub town Umunze,boast of Federal college of education. it not easy to manage these cities and their subs.

d big towns of ihiala, okija and uli can be merge to become a big city.....if proper good network of road is been put in place to connect dis towns..........even my town Azia no wan take last...
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Scholes007(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Your own too much self, your thread is good, but stop putting division among the Igbos, all Igbos have something in common, Ananbra is doing well, Enugu is beautiful, Owerri is also good, lets tolerate each other
tolerate wetin? Hapu dat guy, onye ka o bukwa nu. Am from uturu and i can go to anywhere in igbo land without fear. Only that if i go to onitsha or nnewi i put on my boasting shoes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gemex estate ifite Awka

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AnamCity: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Trig Point- Awka

6 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AnamCity: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Milatel- Awka

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gemex estate Awka

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Aroma flyover at night

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Macelliot(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
giles14:
y cry more than d bereaved
A disgrace!
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by weezii(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2016
Definitely Anambra is growing at a fast pace than what we had 10 years ago. And what is cool about it is that it's moving round and not limited to one area. Though it's awka that's developing faster than other areas of the state.

The good road network and electrification is amazing. To add to it, I've come to notice that when other states or regions of the country complain of power outage we don't always suffer same with them so I ask what's the secret you guys are working.

I stay in awka these days we get at least 12-16hours daily while others complain.

Last weekend I was in nnewi from Saturday till Monday morning I left there was light all through without blinking for a second. I was wowed indeed.

Nice one guys.

BTW the best hotel I've visited in awka is Best Western. It's just awesome and affordable . Unfortunately I didn't lodge

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by giles14(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Macelliot:
A disgrace!
really pla elaborate further
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Ugonnax: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2016
I'm wowed by these pictures. Awka is fast developing...pretty fast! Would love Obiano to also focus in Nnewi...all he needs to do is build good road networks, investors will troop in and do the rest!
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Silentmind(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
Awka is coming up.

God bless Anambra state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.