Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos (79305 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by asha80(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2016
Yyeske:
Bring up LGAs or communities in the stated states with no Igbo indigenous population?
States stated have sizable Igbo population in those States and LGAs
ok I get you now but crossriver state? ( I thought you were about going the nnamdi kanu way lol)

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
any reason you mentioned some states that aren't igbos or Igbo speaking states?
Must the state be an Igbo state before we talk?You be my person, e be as talk get as e be. No wahala
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by asha80(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2016
Yyeske:
Must the state be an Igbo state before we talk?
I dont understand this question
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
ok I get you now but crossriver state? ( I thought you were about going the nnamdi kanu way lol)
Nna sure of others but help me check cross river, not too sure leaving my brothers when time reach
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
I dont understand this question
Nnaa, ghota
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by asha80(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2016
Yyeske:
Nna sure of others but help me check cross river, not too sure leaving my brothers when time reach
now the problem is do these people we see as brothers see us as brothers? I have had countless experiences with them and what some spew here does not really match what is on ground..now how do you assuage people with this mentality http://akwaibomvoice.com/igbos-have-taken-over-our-economy-president-uyo-chambers-of-commerce-cry-out/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Yyeske(m): 6:09am On May 07, 2016
asha80:
now the problem is do these people we see as brothers see us as brothers? I have had countless experiences with them and what some spew here does not really match what is on ground..now how do you assuage people with this mentality http://akwaibomvoice.com/igbos-have-taken-over-our-economy-president-uyo-chambers-of-commerce-cry-out/
You have a point there though
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Ilovemystate: 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
Kwata flyover

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Ilovemystate: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Haters can't stop us
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Omanbala bu okasi akasi.
Omanbala nwelu ugwu.
Omanbala ebuka.
Omanbala enwero atu.
Omanbala onye aburo ona ebe akwa.

11 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Ilovemystate: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
Omanbala bu okasi akasi.
Omanbala nwelu ugwu.
Omanbala ebuka.
Omanbala enwero atu.
Omanbala onye aburo ona ebe akwa.
Anyi na emesi ife ike

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Beautiful plazas spring up in Awka

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
More of Awka plazas

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Roads in Awka

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Women development center Awka

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
New look of three icon flyovers in Awka

6 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
More on roads in Awka

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by somegirl1: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
mightyokwy:

Ada is not true, we are not arrogant, you guys have wrong perception about us. A typical Anambra man is bold, confident and he can never be subdued by intimidation. I schooled in Ebonyi and I no how Ebonyians behave when they meet us. My best friend those days is from ezzamgbo, I stop visiting his family due to the way they treat me any time I visit them. Imagine his parents greating me as if am their elder, is very embarrassing. Am the one who pulled my friend from inferiority complex.

So one family, either very humble and accommodating or plagued by inferiority complex, defines an entire state?

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by mightyokwy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
somegirl1:

So one family, either very humble and accommodating or plagued by inferiority complex, defines an entire state?
My dear that is not humbleness, that's is hight of inferiority complex. Imagine my parents descending that low for a boy as young as their child. After my diploma I left for Anambra to complete my education. 80% of Ebonyians have that inferiority issue, except guys from Afikpo. Are you from Ebonyi State
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by somegirl1: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
mightyokwy:

My dear that is not humbleness, that's is hight of inferiority complex. Imagine my parents descending that low for a boy as young as their child. After my diploma I left for Anambra to complete my education. 80% of Ebonyians have that inferiority issue, except guys from Afikpo. Are you from Ebonyi State
I'm not but it's wrong to generalize, especially as you could not have met 80% of Ebonyians. There's absolutely nothing wrong with humility.

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by FKO81(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Great
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Awka

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by mightyokwy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
somegirl1:

I'm not but it's wrong to generalize, especially as you could not have met 80% of Ebonyians. There's absolutely nothing wrong with humility.
Nne this is not humility. I have alot of them as friends then. They were all the same. Peeps from Afikpo axis are more bold and civilized

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by somegirl1: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
mightyokwy:

Nne this is not humility. I have alot of them as friends then. They were all the same. Peeps from Afikpo axis are more bold and civilized

I detest your descriptions of people who should be your brethren. You are not superior to anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by mightyokwy(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2016
somegirl1:

I detest your descriptions of people who should be your brethren. You are not superior to anyone.
Lolz, you are funny but I can't help it than to say it the way it is. I don't hate them, I still have some of them as my friends.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Roban stores opening soon in Awka

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Roban stores opening soon in Awka

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Awka skyline

6 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
BSS Awka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by FKO81(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
BSC Awka

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.