Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (114324 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by babydecency2(f): 5:22pm On May 06, 2016
Nice one,we will wait, bt dnt keep us waiting till enternitywink

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 5:46pm On May 06, 2016
Wow! I think am beginning to love this Kieran guy, he really has guts.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Dmatthias(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2016
babydecency2:
wink
babydecency2:

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by PricelessCharm(f): 11:06am On May 07, 2016
Wow.. Dis is getting more interesting. More inspiration to ur brain Mr Brownny. Keep d gud wrk going

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by DandyPearl(f): 11:12am On May 07, 2016
SolomonBrown64 iyaff been observing u nd silently reading hoping u wia gon mention. You didn't nd I'm still here that shows how MTNic I'm. Looool. Please continue. Its getting interesting already.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Dmatthias(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2016
Mr solo abeg we dey wait sadMr solo abeg we dey wait
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:34pm On May 07, 2016
CONTINUED
LUCIEN

“I found the man you seek last night but I didn’t feel what you said I would. Am I to keep tailing him or should I bring him to the palace.” I woke up to see Nyasa’s message on my travel book. Finding the man took quite a short time which isn’t too far-fetched for someone of her abilities. But there was something else in her message; it felt like she was supremely confident. Has she won the man’s heart so soon or probably I am just reading too much into her message? I took a feather and replied;

"I didn’t expect less from you. Keep on tailing him; I want to know who the people behind his capture are and what they plan to do with him. Protect him from any harm, I want him alive and well.” My message was a sort of trap because Nyasa doesn’t often reply my order except something is wrong but if she does in this case it will mean that she has something to with the man.
I was about to get up and wash myself when I saw scribbling on the travel book. She replied which just confirmed my fears.

“I can’t protect him without being seen. He is quite a careful man. I can only watch and follow him which is difficult because he covers his tracks. The woman’s gift is what I use to track them.”
She is disobeying my order which means she is having divided loyalty already. The gordonds were created by a spell that makes them loyal to one born with both sides of the gift. They were only loyal to my dad because he created the spell. My dad wasn’t peculiar about the person but rather the gift in the person as he thought I was the only one with such attributes. Well, as it turned out I wasn’t and once one of the gordonds bonds with someone like me, their loyalty will begin to shift. There are two ways through which the spell will keep binding on them; I will have to sleep with them on regular periods or I will share some of my gifts with them, The latter was not feasible as that will weaken my powers so I chose to fvck them even if I hate sleeping with them.

She has probably fvcked the man, that’s why she has the nerve to question my orders or how she knows the man is a careful man. I will deal with the traitor when she returns, but for now, I still need her help.

“Do as you have been told.”

I dropped my feather and walked to the wash pool where the maids will do the washing. As they started with their job, I let my mind drift to the little findings I have been able to make of my creation. I was in the library all day yet, all I could find was the reason why my dad wanted a child with such powers. I found out that he found a way to break the spell that prevents everyone of having both sides of the gift but there was a clause; his spell could only work on an unborn child. Which is why he chose to try the spell on me but if my gift wasn’t balanced then why is this man’s ,even. He is a common hunter, and couldn’t have had any one to help him with such a spell. These things don’t happen naturally anymore as evident in my own powers. Someone was behind his as my father was behind mine. Which is why I need Nyasa to do what I have ordered her to do, I only hope she doesn’t sleep with the man again.

Iwas putting on my royal robes when Conner came in,

"My King…..”

“What do you have for me, Conner?”

“It seems Elphisius’s wants for the man far outweighs yours.”

“Speak further…”

“I have been watching him, and just last night, I saw him receive four bodies. Two were just killed, while the other two were just plain bones. I do not how he got them but they are most certainly related to the man you both seek. “

“Are you certain of what you saw?”

“I am certain, my king.”
“ Very well, you can leave. Do not watch him for the time being. He is always cautious when he wants to deal with things such as what you just said. He will surely find out I sent you if you continue. I will take it from here, return to your post.”

He nodded and left. I have been told that Elphisius is a double edged sword; he only wants what will benefit him. He hasn’t done anything against me yet because I am more powerful. Now, there is a way for him to even the scales or become more powerful. I won’t let him, and right now I must find the identity of those bodies, which will lead me to what he is up to then, I can arrest him on the count of treason.

NYASA

He didn't ask how I managed to find him which is good but then how does he expect me to tail and then find sniff out his enemies before they harm his target. I have been following him as fast as I could after he smashed my head into the door and it has been very difficult to do. He always covers his tracks and I would have gone the wrong way if it wasn’t for the fact that I can sense when the woman with him uses her gift. I will surely get him for what he did to me. I can’t still believe that I actually fvcked another man and I don’t feel remorseful about it. I felt something with the man after the sex, it is similar to what I feel whenever my master fvcks me. Could that be the reason why he said that the strange man is like him or probably because that’s the second man I have ever slept with. I was the youngest to be recruited by my master’s father and I was still in training before his death. My master was the only man that knew me before the strange man and the way he made love to me was quite different from my master’s. I can’t be certain but what I am certain of is the fact that what happened last night will never repeat itself. I will never break my oath again; I am for my master and my master alone, no one else.

All through the day, they have been riding through the path that leads deep into the midlands. The man must be aware that I am tailing him or somebody else which my master ordered me to protect the man from; because the man keeps leaving the path and coming back in. He will go through the woods and then return to the path, but all this won’t matter as long as I can sense the woman’s gift. The next town should be Aydindrill; my place of birth.

ELPHISISUS

“Be careful, you simpleton! I spent quite a fortune to get those bodies.” I screamed at the bent beings that brought in the goods I asked for. After telling the mad king what he wanted to hear, I moved into action. I sent some of the wizards under me to find out about the strange man whose name I learnt is Kieran Carrows. It took less than a day for them to get back to me and tell me that his dead father was a soldier and his mother, a healer. I asked for the bodies of his dead wife and daughter because I wanted to find where his dead parents were buried. I took the decaying heart of his wife and cast a spell that will link him to me for a while as his heart and his wife’s are one.
The spell was brief because of the sort of power he carries within him but within that short time I was able to get what I needed and here before are the answers to the questions I have had in mind for a long time; how was this man’s gifts and Lucien’s created?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:36pm On May 07, 2016
DandyPearl:
SolomonBrown64 iyaff been observing u nd silently reading hoping u wia gon mention. You didn't nd I'm still here that shows how MTNic I'm. Looool. Please continue. Its getting interesting already.
..... Lol... Abeg no vex.... After I got banned.. I haven't tried tagging again.... No vex for me... Biko..
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:37pm On May 07, 2016
PricelessCharm:
Wow.. Dis is getting more interesting. More inspiration to ur brain Mr Brownny. Keep d gud wrk going
... ... Thanks dear... Keep reading....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:38pm On May 07, 2016
Dmatthias:
Mr solo abeg we dey wait sadMr solo abeg we dey wait
... ... I don update....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by dimssy(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2016
Hope i'm not too late? Oga Solomon,nice work..,*sips amala*

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 3:49pm On May 07, 2016
a nice update from mr solo,i grab my breast milk and moved towards the VIP section.

#still i follow.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 07, 2016
Dear Sir the update is very short and you don't update regularly. Please endeavor to make the updates on time and more than one at a time.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2016
Solomon Nice one...but de update short die. Anyway,I still dey game! Lukeman,hw are u finding this series:-D?

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Rex1(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2016
Carry on oga solo cos am really enjoying dis epic work of urs n ur continuous update

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by babydecency2(f): 12:27am On May 08, 2016
U sure knws hw to keep one on suspence. More strenght to ur brain and ur fingers,and more lights to ur area. Amen

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by sammyendowed(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2016
Good morning guys
Here's another freebie from mtn Send Router to 398 on your mtn line and receive free 15gb...
Dial *559*4# to check
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:02pm On May 08, 2016
CONTINUED
KIERAN

“Take the straight path and turn to your left when you get to a cross-head. You should see a little cabin, stop there and wake me up.” Claudia instructed and shortly after fell asleep on my back. I still wonder how someone can sleep despite the uncomfortable movement of the horse. She did anyway and I was left to myself. We entered the town of Aydridrill not too long ago, I thought of stopping at an inn as that has been the regular routine but she was against it. Probably, because of what I did with the strange woman at the inn, she hasn’t been talking with me as she usually does. I still don’t what is it to her if I sleep with a stranger, I am a grown man; I don’t need anyone’s approval to fvck whom I want. Anyway, her disapproval or disgust over what I did is the least of my concerns right now. I need to know why King Lucien came after my family, murdered them and waited a few days later before coming after me. I have been trying to make sense of it but I have been hitting walls. Now, if he is truly after me, why would he send a woman to do the job, after all the last time he sent the most powerful wizard in the land and a couple of soldiers. His change of personnel means he doesn’t want me captured, he wants me watched. He wants to know what Claudia and her precious Anna want with me; well, that’s brilliant from him.

Soon, we reached the little cabin Claudia directed me to earlier. I woke her up and got our things before heading for the Cabin. It was late in the afternoon that we arrived there and as soon as Claudia opened the door to the cabin, she collapsed on the bed. She was fast asleep within a very short time. The cabin was well kept and arranged which shouldn’t be considering the dirty surroundings. She must have visited this place when she was coming for me or someone else did. She seems to be well known around here too because as she passed, people bowed their heads in greeting. Is she is some kind of princess or what, because most sorceress don’t get such respect. They are mostly feared by the by the populace.

I turned my attention from her and decided to clean up the surroundings and clean the horse. I dropped our things on the floor, washed my face and hair and then went out to do the clean-up. As I cleaned up the horse, memories of my father teaching me how to ride a horse rushed into my head. I was seven then and mother didn’t think I was ready yet but Father felt I was because I was taller than most of my friends of the same age. My first lesson was one of the scariest moments of my life because as soon as my father set me on the horse. I hit the horse and screamed “he-yah” just as father does but unfortunately, I wasn’t expecting the horse to move. Its sudden movement set me off balance and I almost fell off it. I was screaming for my father to save me as it was the straddle on the horse that was holding me from bashing my head on the ground. My wicked father didn’t help, he was laughing instead with mother scolding him for doing so. My legs were flying freely and my chest hurt from exerting so much pressure to keep myself from falling. I hoped for the dumb animal to stop but it didn’t as it was close to entering the woods then. I knew if I get in there with the way I was, my legs wouldn’t be flying freely again. In my desperation, I pulled the reins with one of my hands, the horse didn’t stop. I pulled again and still it didn’t stop, probably because my little hands couldn’t exert the required force to stop the animal. We were almost at the woods, I couldn’t keep on hoping and with both hands, I pulled the reins and this time the horse stopped.

Holding on to the reins only and swaying freely in the air allowed me to use my whole weight to pull the reins which stopped the horse. Of course, I didn’t know this then and I returned home that day crying and saying that I would never ride a horse again after picking myself from the ground. I chuckled at my childhood experience, I left the horse to eat and set out to cut the grown grasses when I heard a heavy stump. I stopped what I was doing immediately and set out to know what caused that noise. The noise came from the woods and not the house but still I decided to check on Claudia before setting out into the woods. She was still asleep, the noise didn’t wake her. I took the machete I was using in cutting the grasses and went to the point of the noise. I looked around when I got there but I didn’t see anything that could have caused the noise but I saw tracks. Someone was just here and probably isn’t too far away. I tried to follow the tracks but it led to nowhere, the fellow must have disturbed the pattern. I looked up hoping to see something but there was nothing. If the fellow was watching then it means that he or she is still watching. I decided to fool the person by going back the same way I came and then after walking a few steps, I hid behind a big tree. The tree would have blocked the fellow’s view of me and will most likely force the person to come out from his or her hiding place because I am certain that the fellow was sent to watch me.

I waited for quite some time before I heard rustling of leaves and then the quiet sound of someone or something walking towards my hiding place. When the movement was just a step away from where I was, I left my hiding place and emerged right in front of the person. The person was shocked and before the fellow could react, I punched the lungs of the person which forced him or her back. I quickly put my hands around the neck of the person, raise the body up and slam it on the ground. I heard a few curses and some groans, I sat on the person with my machete to the unknown person’s throat and asked;

“Who are you?”

“ Fvck your c.ock, it’s me , Vanessa.”

I heard the person say, I quickly removed the cloak covering the face of the person, and truly, it was her. She has been following me all this time,

“ …..You?” I asked, not too surprised to see her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:03pm On May 08, 2016
babydecency2:
U sure knws hw to keep one on suspence. More strenght to ur brain and ur fingers,and more lights to ur area. Amen
... ....... Lol.... Thanks....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:04pm On May 08, 2016
Favou:
Dear Sir the update is very short and you don't update regularly. Please endeavor to make the updates on time and more than one at a time.
.. .. Thanks for the comment...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:05pm On May 08, 2016
dimssy:
Hope i'm not too late? Oga Solomon,nice work..,*sips amala*
.... .... No.. You are not....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by nekanzee(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2016
Oga solo thanks for the update WE GO MANAGE AM

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Rex1(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2016
nekanzee:
Oga solo thanks for the update WE GO MANAGE AM
I CONCUR!

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 8:20pm On May 08, 2016
we go manage this,but i am going to report you to JONA.
still, i follow.

#JONA MUST HERE THIS.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Romzii: 9:41pm On May 08, 2016
Don't worry Solo! Weather you write 2 lines or 2 pages we still appreciate your effort. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:19am On May 09, 2016
CONTINUED
NYASA

The moment I stepped into Audridrill, I felt weak and had a sudden stomach upset. I wanted to turn back but I couldn’t, I had a mission to complete. I put the cloak over my head and continued tailing the strange man. As I passed through the path that leads through the main square in the town, memories I didn’t want to remember rushed in but I pushed them out as I didn’t want to remember how I was taken from my parents and the brutal way they were killed. I stopped for a little while to get myself before continuing . I told myself whatever happened that day was for the greater good. I rode quickly as I couldn’t wait to leave the square where I once played with other kids in the moonlight. Those times were gone with the wind.

I took a left turn when I got to the famous croos-road and continued down the road. The path was bushy and empty with just vegaetation and huge trees. This path led to the house of the evil witch who once terrorized everyone in this town until her death, why would the strange man and his companioin stop here?
I stopped my horse when I was a few metres from the house and decided to go through the forest. The strange man seems very good at covering tracks, he did it so well that if it wasn’t for the woman with the gift, I would have doubted they passed through here. I enetered through the left side of the path and quietly walked through the woods there. I carried a little bag where I kept the travel book and a liitle cup. I saw the house but I couldn’t see much after that, I needed to see more. I knew I couldn’t get too close to it as I didn’t want to be found out, I decided to climb a tree to have a better view. I was able to see him cutting the grasses and for some strange reason, my heart leaped. The reaction shocked me and I quickly got a hold of myself. What was wrong with me lately? My heart doesn’t even move when I see the king , why this man whom I barely know. Far in my thoughts, I didn’t realize se the bag was slipping from my hands until it was too late as I brought it with me to report to the king on my current location. I tried to grab it but it was too late as it moved down the tree and landed with quite some noise. I hoped that the man wouldn’t hear it but he did and stopped what he was doing. Dear spirits, I am becoming too careless. Fortunately for me, the man decided to go into the house first for whatever reason , this enabled me to get down quickly and recover my lost items. I frantically covered my tracks and moved into hiding, expecting the man.
He came later with a machete, he found the spot where my bag fell, looked around and decided to check for tracks after finding nothing that could have caused the noise. He followed the tracks but it led to nowhere, he stood up and looked around and settled at the direction where I was. I became suddenly afraid because of the cold look in his eyes, amazingly , those eyes also melted my heart as the memories of what happened two nights ago flashed through my mind. I hoped he wouldn’t come towards my location, after staring for a while, he turned and walked away.

This man must be a hunter for him to have been able to find the exact spot where the noise came from. He knows now that it was a human being that caused the noise as my tracks gave me away. Fvck! I am becoming too silly. I was blinded where I was as I couldn’t tell where the man was. I waited for a while before coming out of hiding, I looked around and found no one. I decided to walk a little further and get a tree closer to the house to climb. I had found the perfect tree and was about to start climbing when he suddenly showed from behind the tree. I was so shocked to see him, I didn’t know what I was supposed to do. While I was contemplating , he had already made his decision. He directed his right fist to my lungs which forced me to cough out and move back. I had barely recovered from that before he wrapped his hands around my neck and lifted me up, slamming hard on the ground. Immediately, I felt a sharp pain in my lower back, the prick has broken something.

He didn’t let me whine in pain, he separated my hands and sat on me before putting that mean looking blade to my neck. He asked who I was and I replied the prick through my pains. He didn’t seem too surprised to see me. He got off me and walked away. He didn’t even apologized for hurting me a second time. I got infuriated for his inhumane treatment and I decided to punish him. I ran towards him and gave a kick to his c.ock, he whistled and then bent low , I gave a solid punch to his mouth which strangely made him laugh. I wondered what was amusing about everything.

“ I should be dragging that blade out of you now. I warned you to stay away from me and you didn’t. For some reason I do not yet know, I decided to spare your life and this is how you thank me.” He said. I should thank him for sparing my life, what arrogance!

“ Why should I thank you after nearly separating my head the other time and now you nearly broke me in half. You are repulsive, I wonder if this is how you treat your wife.” My mention of his wife seem to upset him greatly as he walked quickly towards me, with his face a shadow of itself.

“ Dont you ever speak of my wife again, or I swear I will hurt you more than I have already done.”

" My, my……what a temper. You didn’t think of that threat when you were busy ramming your c.ock into my hole, did you?”

“ Whatever happened that night was a mistake, it will never happen again.”

“ Indeed, it wont. Why is your c.ock moving like a snake now if what you say is true.” I retorted, grabbing his manhood. He pushed my hand away, before walking away from me.

“ I thought you gordonds were only for the king, how come it was so easy for me to fvck you, or was that one of the things your king asked you to carry out. If not, I am sure you know what he is going to do to you when he finds out.” He said with a little smile on his face.

How did he know I am a gordond, I didn’t even think of what might happen to me if I was found out. Master will surely have his brutal soldiers rape me before killing me. I didn’t have the chance to reply him when I heard the sound of a woman calling out a name; Kieran.

“ If you want to spy on me for your king, do so without being found out. You might not be so lucky next time, be gone.”

I picked my bag and disappeared into the woods. I wasn’t too happy I was caught but at least, I got to know his name; Kieran. I must tell master immediately.

3 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Missmossy(f): 9:23am On May 09, 2016
Captivating story cheesy kudos.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by SPDAZZY(f): 9:28am On May 09, 2016
This is getting interesting. Ride on solomonbrown64
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Mutaino7(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2016
In Rhyback voice *feed me more*
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 1:17pm On May 09, 2016
I really need to get my ghost mode deactivated. Dis is one he'll of a nice movie. Ride on Bro.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by nekanzee(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2016
begining to make some sense now. thanks for the update
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 09, 2016
[h3]Mr Solomon sorry for posting unrelated comment here but seems you are most active here right now. I will like to know about your next installment in the last wolf:nemesis of love........ I got wind of a post where u said you won't be posting it on nairaland website.... So please make the necessary information available. Thanks I love ur Greek mythology post[/h3]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.