Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling (40732 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by akatekpe(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
Your topics tho
Babe is a suspect...I can see why she' been bashing you since. I took time to read some of her comments, she is either a scammer or lonely girl due to her bad attitude and character which she' been displaying here. Reason why I don't take any online babe serious, she look good physically,yet she is begging for love online. What else wu make a girl go extra mile searching for love online? If you tell them to work on their attitude, they won't hear

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh the way you guys talk about ladies and marriage i might consider staying single last last.

Why not just let people be for once undecided

If they religiously follow what you have up there, you will use your second mouth to cry fraud and pretence.

This life nawa.

stay single last last lol u don go prayer house or church programme for singles be4? U need to see how people who once reasoned like u are seriously praying nd fasting for husband. Girl last last na long time ooh long lonely time so don't wish that on ur self
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Chill lady! He didn't call you olosho, you are taking it personal. Edit your post and remove his mom.

I see no reason why you are personalizing this.

Hi you still owe me a date
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by DesChyko: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
..Imagine calling ladies olosho.
I've read the article twice. I'm yet to see a direct reference to this.

4 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by walterenahoro: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Who are you to judge ladies? Imagine calling ladies olosho. Is that how to address women are you this silly
are u this blind... where did call u guys olosho... he only made reference.... maybe this should be another point.....some of them ladies be jumping into conclusion like its a pool.

5 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by darlenese(f): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lola
Only 5% of ladies will visit this thread!
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Harshirama(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
walterenahoro:
are u this blind... where did call u guys olosho... he only made reference.... maybe this should be another point.....some of them ladies be jumping into conclusion like its a pool.
abi o,the dude was only making a reference,
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
............some will never learn
they'll call it gender inequality. OLO..........something
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by naijathings(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Too bad you can't make sense without getting someone's mom involved; you who is pretending to be advocate of women.

Why not trash t out with me?

Honestly Your bride price isn't supposed to pass 2 nairaland likes and 1 share .

bros please this weather is too hot for you to be dishing out fatalities like this. please fear God naw.

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by banmee(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:

Smithy: Stunts ladies who are 25+ shouldn't be pulling

Hmm...as I look around, I see reasons to also note from a different perspective that everything is not BLACK and WHITE, there are also GREY areas.

The number of 25+ ladies are increasing by the day and funny, some of these women don't understand the significance of etching closer towards '30'.

Like it or hate it, all guys can't be wrong at same time. There are some stunts you shouldn't pulling if you are 25+ and if you persist, history will keep repeating it self:
- Late marriages
- Unhappiness in the home.
- Divorce etc

1. Being Over- Dramatic

Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! Yes, girls are dramatic by default but if you are heading towards 30, you should reset you default settings. All of a sudden, you quit talking to a guy you've known for years or even months and you expect him to...to what? To decipher and doggedly go after you. Later tomorrow, you'll say, "I'ld have left you but you forced me". That's what guys don't understand. Mind you: guys have admirers too but they chose you. Reduce the drama.

2. Changing guys like under wears

You'll see a girl who claims is getting ready for marriage test-running different guys like a guy testing which console will work on his PS2. Yes, you did it as a 'kid' but now? Haba! You wonder why no responsible guy is coming your way, it's simply because you've friendzoned all of 'em.

3. Still upholding the Principle of "oloshos"

Do I know the principles? At least I know that they date all kinds of men, Sugar daddies and Alhajis included. You can't be cross-dating and still expect a responsible young man: Mba! His mummy's prayer negates that!

4. Pursuing guys after "free" rides, meals, dates etc

There is nothing as naughty, demeaning and cheap-looking as a 25+ girl who claims to have no feeling for a guy BUT wants free meals, rides, from same. That's irresponsible. If na so 'love' dey catch you, get a guy that will love you for free. Don't get a guy's hope up, and later you start acting innocent and weird. That's witchcraft!

5. E-robbery

A robber takes from you and doesn't sit with you. "She" runs away. I have heard some guys who have been "robbed" by some of these chicks. To them it's a game but it's an indirect way of strengthening yourself as a "single and searching" for a long time.

PS: It hurts me to see a girl deceiving herself, all in the name of "I still have more time". The truth is: the shortest 5 years in a ladies life is the 25-30 range. A word is enough for the wise.

You are probably 12 years old. Women don suffer for Africa. Poverty is disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by EdoBoy90(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
The other day, one lady (Corper) she is boasting she is 31 and dating a married man with two wives. Is 31 an achievement? capital No. some ladies get problem. they are frustrated. I can't marry a lady about 25 years. if my governor Adams Oshiomhole who is more 60 yrs could marry a lady of 25. Y would I marry a lady who is above 25 yrs? me a young guy and an Engineer.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by tico1212(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kingsasian:
Asking guys their kind of job or what they do for a living even before they introduce themselves.

Rejecting hardworking but struggling guys because they are waiting for an "already made man."

I tire ooo

1 Share

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by DesChyko: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:

Honestly Your bride price isn't supposed to pass 2 nairaland likes and 1 share.

Baba, I don complete the bride price.
Abeg, you get her contact? grin

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by tylerbraid(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Who are you to judge ladies? Imagine calling ladies olosho. Is that how to address women are you this silly
you should read that line well. "Upholding the principles of olosho" was what he said, he ddnt generalise all ladies as oloshos... That was a vital point by the way op

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Eberex(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
I have come to realize one thing. We are not everybody. Just because others are doing something doesn't make you to.

All these posts are all the same thing we hear every day,they just try to re-mix them. If a lady decides to remain single at 30 whose business is it? The parents themselves have a limit to what they can force their children to do.

OP whatever happens to Minding your own business?

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by 9jatatafo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
2 plots of land booked here on NL so I can read more comments. OP just declared e-war as the ladies will come fighting gallantly
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
akatekpe:
Babe is a suspect...I can see why she' been bashing you since. I took time to read some of her comments, she is either a scammer or lonely girl due to her bad attitude and character which she' been displaying here. Reason why I don't take any online babe serious, she look good physically,yet she is begging for love online. What else wu make a girl go extra mile searching for love online? If you tell them to work on their attitude, they won't hear
So true! Her threads are full of virus! She is guilty of this topic

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
You just typed a whole load of [size=64pt]bullshit![/size]
So it's the guys that know how to handle Relationships? Nonsense!
You don't want us to form hard to Get? You want us to agree to every Tom, [size=32pt]Dîck[/size]and Harry that approach us so you'll be the same hypocrites that'll tag us as Oloshos (whatever the fůck that means). Y'all are just so confused. And what the brain damaged op typed is even worse bullshit than what you asserted

And Pls, all these inept mods that keep on posting the same boring, cliché, irrelevant and nonsensical topics on the front page need to get their brains seriously examined. They need to go check out other amazing articles and writeups on the other sections and stop assaulting our intellect with trash from the romance section. angry
DanceVille:
Nice one Emusmith.

If any lady fault this write up... She needs to be examine.

There is a major problem with ladies nowadays.
And that is...They don't know how to handle relationship..

Ladies nowadays like forming hard to get, and that's what annoys me most...

Forming Hard to get is one major stunt ladies exhibit and it shouldn't be.
They need to lower their standard they placed themselves.

If not, even 40years of age, they might not get engaged.

#FACTS!

Cheerz!

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Roccoandrocco(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:

Hmm...as I look around, I see reasons to also note from a different perspective that everything is not BLACK and WHITE, there are also GREY areas.

The number of 25+ ladies are increasing by the day and funny, some of these women don't understand the significance of etching closer towards '30'.

Like it or hate it, all guys can't be wrong at same time. There are some stunts you shouldn't pulling if you are 25+ and if you persist, history will keep repeating it self:
- Late marriages
- Divorce etc

1. Being Over- Dramatic

Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! Yes, girls are dramatic by default but if you are heading towards 30, you should reset you default settings. All of a sudden, you quit talking to a guy you've known for years or even months and you expect him to...to what? To decipher and doggedly go after you. Later tomorrow, you'll say, "I'ld have left you but you forced me". That's what guys don't understand. Mind you: guys have admirers too but they chose you. Reduce the drama.

You'll see a girl who claims is getting ready for marriage test-running different guys like a guy testing which console will work on his PS2. Yes, you did it as a 'kid' but now? Haba! You wonder why no responsible guy is coming your way, it's simply because you've friendzoned all of 'em.

Do I know the principles? At least I know that they date all kinds of men, Sugar daddies and Alhajis included. You can't be cross-dating and still expect a responsible young man: Mba! His mummy's prayer negates that!

There is nothing as naughty, demeaning and cheap-looking as a 25+ girl who claims to have no feeling for a guy BUT wants free meals, rides, from same. That's irresponsible. If na so 'love' dey catch you, get a guy that will love you for free. Don't get a guy's hope up, and later you start acting innocent and weird. That's witchcraft!

5. E-robbery

A robber takes from you and doesn't sit with you. "She" runs away. I have heard some guys who have been "robbed" by some of these chicks. To them it's a game but it's an indirect way of strengthening yourself as a "single and searching" for a long time.

PS: It hurts me to see a girl deceiving herself, all in the name of "I still have more time". The truth is: the shortest 5 years in a ladies life is the 25-30 range. A word is enough for the wise.
Is marriage now the greatest of heights for a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Olabestonic001(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

Oh, you are pained now? That is how it feels hurting a woman's personality. Go ahead and face the oloshos in your family since they are also guilty of those lists one way or the other.

Feeling guilty? Only an idiot and someone who's mother didn't train him well on how to respect a lady will type and support that rubbish you called a list. Nairaland boys are just dumb set of misogynists

His lists are right unless for a wayward lady and from how you've related, I guess you ain't one.
Just bcoz a list tells guys to treat women well or lampooned the foolish ones, does that in any way make the lady who write such a recipient of our venom? Nay.
If any lady has a contrary view about that view, she needs to check herself well.

FYI: I ain't do women batching thingy and I was raised in an almost purely "women environment " and this women I knew and who conform to moral norms are free of these errors.

On the Oloshos thingy, it's just as I refer to men who are sexually promiscuous and who lack self-control as dogs, Pls, beware of them ma'am!
And if we have any Oloshos reading this, sexual promiscuity is against your body, desist from it and GOD will help you start a new life. Many people have baggage that needs to be dropped and if anyone lampooned the "act" in the baggage, we need not vex, rather, we should search ourselves out and become a better person.
To defend a wrong act is the greatest sin on earth.

GOD bless you ma'am.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by pureHoney2: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:

- Late marriages
- Divorce etc

1. Being Over- Dramatic

5. E-robbery

Op for your mind you make sense die Abi? Just kotinu inugo? Wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

I guess your mother and sisters too can be called olosho since they bleeped more than one dick in their life time. Rubbish

Same goes for you

& U think saying ultra silly things about someone's mother makes U less of an olosho

mmttsscchheeww
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh the way you guys talk about ladies and marriage i might consider staying single last last.

If they religiously follow what you have up there, you will use your second mouth to cry fraud and pretence.

This life nawa.

you must be 34 undecided
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by tico1212(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

Olosho sighted.... I can't help it but smile at ya topics... would love to see what u look like in a pant and bra anyways......

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by EdoBoy90(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
ladies can't hold their bodies. 31 still flirting with guys,I pity her. Linda Ikeji go soon marry ooo
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tallesty1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
DesChyko:

Baba, I don complete the bride price.
Abeg, you get her contact? grin
lwkmd.

You be igbo person bah?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Eberex:
I have come to realize one thing. We are not everybody. Just because others are doing something doesn't make you to.

All these posts are all the same thing we hear every day,they just try to re-mix them. If a lady decides to remain single at 30 whose business is it? The parents themselves have a limit to what they can force their children to do.

OP whatever happens to Minding your own business?
What happens to airing my opinion? Unlike you who have none, if you do, open a thread on it.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by EdoBoy90(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
stupedinluv,she is frustrated. she must above 30. scarcity of husbands.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
joshuamoses101:
where do u say u from again? embarassed

grin grin grin

abeg ignore her jare.

She go dey form African American now

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

This life nawa.

don't stay single I will marry u.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Just leave him
In these times,Every cockroach now has an opinion
And the goatish mod that moved this piece of trash to the front page is not helping matters at all
Making it seem like his opinion is a relevant one undecided
*long hiss*
pureHoney2:

Op for your mind you make sense die Abi? Just kotinu inugo? Wasted sperm
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
What I don't get is why ladies become difficult to date when they turn 25.
My brother that's a lie. It is the opposite. The girls difficult to date are the ones below 25 cos they still look young and fresh with high demand from young and old men. These category of girls will do shakara because they still have enough time ahead so they ain't feeling any pressure to find husbands. They are also less matured and more strict with guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.