Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling (40694 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Hadez(f): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
petux:
But why are you this crazy? is sum1's mum yr mate?? hw dare yhu have no respect for sum1 word....u dnt have to behave like sum1 who isn't trained online coz its a faceless forum coz u dnt no who might help u 2mawo....charity begins @ home....this shows how yhu are brought up.....i pray u find sum1 who will like ur personality.

Mtchewww.. . So u r blind to see how he insults women, now u r supporting when I want to give him a dose of his own medicine
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tallesty1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:
Oh, you are pained now?
pained? Is that how you celebrate victory like aPC? You're actually dumber than I thought.
Hadez:
That is how it feels hurting a woman's personality.
You're just senseless and I think you're being over all defensive because your hoeism has international recognition.
Hadez:
Go ahead and face the oloshos in your family since they are also guilty of those lists one way or the other.
unfortunately for you I ain't got any.
Hadez:
Feeling guilty? Only an idiot and someone who's mother didn't train him well on how to respect a lady will type and support that rubbish you called a list. Nairaland boys are just dumb set of misogynists
It is pathetic how you reason.

I really don't get how folks like you reason, you are among the ladies that wanna do whatever they like, however they like, wherever they like it and whenever they like it and still clamour for respect.

Excuse me sister, nobody is gonna respect you because you're a woman, you need respect? Earn it.

The word olosho exist so that we can have a one word to identify you and your likes.

You see why I said that your brain isn't worth more than a mention on nland? You talking about respecting women and you're insulting a woman who is old enough to give u birth because of what I typed.

Like I said, trash it with me and don't get my mom involved, I won't insult your mom because I respect women that deserve to be respected not you hoes and potential hoes who do not know that they are not worth more than a nairaland share.

Stop oloshoing if you don't want to be addressed as one.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by DanceVille: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

Mtchewww.. . So u r blind to see how he insults women, now u r supporting when I want to give him a dose of his own medicine
Sowie! Nobody is supporting you.

4 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by unapapadeycraze: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°No angry

Is your name lalasticlala? the thread go make front page.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Hadez(f): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
pained? Is that how you celebrate victory like aPC? You're actually dumber than I thought.You're just senseless and I think you're being over all defensive because your hoeism has international recognition.unfortunately for you I ain't got any.

I really don't get how folks like you reason, you are among the ladies that wanna do whatever they like, however they like, wherever they like it and whenever they like it and still clamour for respect.

Excuse me sister, nobody is gonna respect you because you're a woman, you need respect? Earn it.

The word olosho exist so that we can have a one word to identify you and your likes.

You see why I said that your brain isn't worth more than a mention on nland? You talking about respecting women and you're insulting a woman who is old enough to give u birth because of what I typed.

Like I said, trash it with me and don't get my mom involved, I won't insult your mom because I respect women that deserve to be respected not you hoes and potential hoes who do not know that they are not worth more than a nairaland share.

Who needs a respect for a boy like you, please when we talk about respect we refer to grown up mature men not boys like u who spends their life on nairaland bashing ladies meanwhile the ones in your house are whoes

4 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
pained? Is that how you celebrate victory like aPC? You're actually dumber than I thought.You're just senseless and I think you're being over all defensive because your hoeism has international recognition.unfortunately for you I ain't got any.

Abeg, pity her na.
She does come online when SHE gat awuf data to post silly threads. Once d data finishes, she's offline again. (view her wall for clarifications)

So abeg, MTN/ETISALAT jst dashed her 10mb to manage for the week cos she recharged 2huns cheesy

Abeg, pity her like dis. Na smal gal dae worry her

7 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Hadez(f): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
DanceVille:
Sowie! Nobody is supporting you.

Do I look like I need support? This thread is filled with dummies so your supports don't count

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

Do I look like I need support? This thread is filled with dummies so your supports don't count

cry

3 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Is your name lalastto.iclala? the thread go make front page.
I say it don't need to angry

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by DanceVille: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

Do I look like I need support?
Why don't you ask the Sky..
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by unapapadeycraze: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I say it don't need to angry

I'm saying it will.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I'm saying it will.
angry
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Your topics tho

10 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by petux(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

am nt supporting him. directly or indirectly, he wasn't referring to your mom nor yr sister so why should you involve his mum? this shows yhu have no respect for yours as well.

8 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by unapapadeycraze: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry

Just wait and see it make front page. The thread is bashing ladies, right? The truth must be told na. You are seeing it from the bashing perspective but the moderators will see it from a "reasonable advice" perspective.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by petux(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tallesty1:

bro plz dnt waste yr meg replying dhat numskull...she does nt worth it.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tallesty1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:
Who needs a respect for a boy like you,
Ode, you have lost all respect that you deserve as a woman offline and you're losing it online too. It is not my fault that you're gradually becoming worthless; trust me, I will gladly do it if there's anything I can do to help but there isn't so endure.
Hadez:
please when we talk about respect we refer to grown up mature men not boys like u who spends their life on nairaland bashing ladies meanwhile the ones in your house are whoes
I wish I can see the guy that drilled everything out of you. He deserves a medal and I bet he has a zombie dick because it ate your brain too.

Useless thing.

I normally ignore your type and wait until their 18th birthday but I have been offline for long and this seems like fun.

I don't bash ladies pig, I bash whores and you're their general secretary.

15 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tallesty1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
cos they are no longer that teenagers u guyz used to deceive
I don't do under 20sangry

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Ode, you have lost all respect that you deserve as a woman offline and you're losing it online too. It is not my fault that you're gradually becoming worthless; trust me, I will gladly do it if there's anything I can do to help but there isn't so endure. I wish I can see the guy that drilled everything out of you. He deserves a medal and I bet he has a zombie dick because it ate your brain too.

Useless thing.

I normally ignore your type and wait until their 18th birthday but I have been offline for long and this seems like fun.

I don't bash ladies pig, I bash whores and you're their general secretary.

Rotflmao

12 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tallesty1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
adepeter26:

Abeg, pity her na.
She does come online when SHE gat awuf data to post silly threads. Once d data finishes, she's offline again. (view her wall for clarifications)

So abeg, MTN/ETISALAT jst dashed her 10mb to manage for the week cos she recharged 2huns cheesy

Abeg, pity her like dis. Na smal gal dae worry her
Alright brothers, I am not replying her any money
petux:

bro plz dnt waste yr meg replying dhat numskull...she does nt worth it.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by AVRecruit: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
some ask whats wrong with ladies 25+

the answer is looks have faded a bit which is wat drew the boys. at 25+ its hard for a woman to b in marriage without da husband being tempted by younger thingz which is why ladies were adviced to marry early otherwise be prepared for d husband to cheat on u with the house maid.

i wont go for a lady 25+ because there r too many nice young thangz to look at in my local area that will entice me especially in this day and age of skimpy clothing and im a faithful man to da wife.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Just wait and see it make front page. The thread is bashing ladies, right? The truth must be told na. You are seeing it from the bashing perspective but the moderators will see it from a "reasonable advice" perspective.

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shamstiel:

Real friendship. Where are you from by the way? You look yoruba smiley
Am from the North smiley
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Shamstiel: 12:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Am from the North smiley
Why are all the pretty ladies always in the north? sad
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Vick4rill(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

young lady that is not an insult, it is what some ladies are guilty of. and let me warn u. if this is hw you realy are, then be ready to spend more years at home bf getting married. men hate to be dominated and if you think you can ve ur way with men by rubbing shulders and challenging them, u will only be use and dump. i had a beautiful aunty, who is a feminist like u. always fighting and challenging men...the sad story is she is in he sixtiest now, and yet no husband, no children and no family. despite her riches and education. u wont understand wat am saying untill wen the time.. comes,

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by zeetyzin(m): 1:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

juz shut the leaky sewage tank u call a mouth.
uve been lamenting on this thread like anybody cares...
if u rnt an olosho, y then r u so pained.?
even foolish ppl know when to STFU..
is ur case beyond foolish?
stop being a bitch_ and use d functioning part of ur waterlogged brain...
HOE!
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Relax fellas!

We all pretend to be immune from e-fights but it eats us up within privately.
If no one will apologize, let's just move on. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by geez18(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Who are you to judge ladies? Imagine calling ladies olosho. Is that how to address women are you this silly

read the line well. your actions or inactions passes you off as an 'olosho' or not

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
What I don't get is why ladies become difficult to date when they turn 25.

Because that's when they become Women.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by tartarus(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Another woman bashing thread from a kid...ok grin leave marriage for those who want marriage. why do most nigerian men assume every woman wishes and craves to get married? This is 2016, morons! grin

Typical of the nigerian man. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Ulrich01(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Hahahaha. E - robbery grin

I didnt event read the content. Just laughed so hard seeing that name.

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2016
zeetyzin:

juz shut the leaky sewage tank u call a mouth.
uve been lamenting on this thread like anybody cares...
if u rnt an olosho, y then r u so pained.?
even foolish ppl know when to STFU..
is ur case beyond foolish?
stop being a bitch_ and use d functioning part of ur waterlogged brain...
HOE!
haha bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.