Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling (40721 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by valeno(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
Part of what? Addressing the problem rather watching history repeats itself, like you're doing. Mind you, most of us have younger sis too
i no get ooo
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by deluxez12(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Who are you to judge ladies? Imagine calling ladies olosho. Is that how to address women are you this silly
why are u pissed off? are u an olosho for crying out loud?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Meesquared(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1.)Bein' dramatic is not a female trait.
...°•^I've known Drama Kings who could a rival a queen.
....I'm sure im not alone in this.

2.) °•°*Wrong! They need ta have a no nonsense attitude.
...•°•If you ain't right/don't get right...... °•°You gettin' replaced!
...°•° But really that's at any age

3.) °•°What
°•Why shouldn't they date across the social/finacial spectrum
…°•°From Daddy warbucks(rich man)
ta Ronald the mechanic....°•°variety is GOOD
"Oloshos" they are not angry
....Is a male a olosho when he dates many women
you said it
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Izen: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Switch off your phone and go to bed if you don't have anything to say.

Women should stop oloshoing if they do not want to be called olosho.

And their male counterparts are called what? Hypocrites as usual.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tallesty1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Izen:

And their male counterparts are called what? Hypocrites as usual.
Dogs
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tbells91(f): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I've got a Mom and cute Sisters too ... I'll never be a part of this

This is not a general talk about women... Some ladies are really like that.. He's only advising they stopped if they do those things! #Simple
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tbells91(f): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
25 is the best age for a lady to get married and i dont fnk a good woman will kontinue flirting at dat age. So OP, its better u surround yourself with good ladies. They are out dreeeokay
Modified
Our mothers are to be blamed for the increase in 30+ unmarried ladies, Once a lady is 25 weda schooling or not, she should be able to make a priorities right except she wants to remain single. At ds stage, mothers should draw their daughters closer in love, direct them,encourage them and also pray for dem . Many still think there's still time.
My aunt married at age 35 and the rate at which she's getting pregnant is scary She said she needs to be fast before she clocks 40 and also to avoid complications and stress.
Cc-4C2215131

Wow! That's serious!! About blaming mothers, I support you on that but we can't put the whole blame on them as some ladies are still pulling those stunts mentioned above!
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tbells91(f): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
I really don't know why some ladies are being dramatic over this article, guess they are 25+... undecided
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by nbright: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh the way you guys talk about ladies and marriage i might consider staying single last last.

Why not just let people be for once undecided

If they religiously follow what you have up there, you will use your second mouth to cry fraud and pretence.

This life nawa.

you dey deciede to be single? Me don finally be single sef, wey girls dey look for only rich guys, guys wey dey last 1hr for bed, guys wey get big cucumber, guys wey etc, etc. I no like complications so I just deciede to single myself out from this dating nd marriage things
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tbells91:

This is not a general talk about women... Some ladies are really like that.. He's only advising they stopped if they do those things! #Simple
There are few intelligent people on NL. This is not even a "bashing ladies thread", as it were. Smh
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tbells91:
I really don't know why some ladies are being dramatic over this article, guess they are 25+... undecided
Even though they are 25+, if they aren't doing such, they shouldn't be bothered. It simply means most of our ladies have nothing else to offer undecided
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by surreal15(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
The withcraft definition in 4 killed me. grin cheesy grin
emusmith:

Smithy: Stunts ladies who are 25+ shouldn't be pulling

Hmm...as I look around, I see reasons to also note from a different perspective that everything is not BLACK and WHITE, there are also GREY areas.

The number of 25+ ladies are increasing by the day and funny, some of these women don't understand the significance of etching closer towards '30'.

Like it or hate it, all guys can't be wrong at same time. There are some stunts you shouldn't pulling if you are 25+ and if you persist, history will keep repeating it self:
- Late marriages
- Unhappiness in the home.
- Divorce etc

1. Being Over- Dramatic

Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! Yes, girls are dramatic by default but if you are heading towards 30, you should reset you default settings. All of a sudden, you quit talking to a guy you've known for years or even months and you expect him to...to what? To decipher and doggedly go after you. Later tomorrow, you'll say, "I'ld have left you but you forced me". That's what guys don't understand. Mind you: guys have admirers too but they chose you. Reduce the drama.

2. Changing guys like under wears

You'll see a girl who claims is getting ready for marriage test-running different guys like a guy testing which console will work on his PS2. Yes, you did it as a 'kid' but now? Haba! You wonder why no responsible guy is coming your way, it's simply because you've friendzoned all of 'em.

3. Still upholding the Principle of "oloshos"

Do I know the principles? At least I know that they date all kinds of men, Sugar daddies and Alhajis included. You can't be cross-dating and still expect a responsible young man: Mba! His mummy's prayer negates that!

4. Pursuing guys after "free" rides, meals, dates etc

There is nothing as naughty, demeaning and cheap-looking as a 25+ girl who claims to have no feeling for a guy BUT wants free meals, rides, from same. That's irresponsible. If na so 'love' dey catch you, get a guy that will love you for free. Don't get a guy's hope up, and later you start acting innocent and weird. That's witchcraft!

5. E-robbery

A robber takes from you and doesn't sit with you. "She" runs away. I have heard some guys who have been "robbed" by some of these chicks. To them it's a game but it's an indirect way of strengthening yourself as a "single and searching" for a long time.

PS: It hurts me to see a girl deceiving herself, all in the name of "I still have more time". The truth is: the shortest 5 years in a ladies life is the 25-30 range. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by JoeCutie(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Africans and Africanism!

Why is Africa making life so serious, mean, boring and void of fun? A lady cannot stay single in Africa. What a pity! Must we all get married? And if I don't want to? Whatever happened to CHOICE? Pity.

I hate Africa for this very extremism of theirs

6 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
surreal15:
The withcraft definition in 4 killed me. grin cheesy grin
grin cheesy
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Kyllahmc(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Who are you to judge ladies? Imagine calling ladies olosho. Is that how to address women are you this silly
there are women and there a oloshos... Y u dey carry dis matter for head like you are one?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, why?
Waa fe kuu laleyi
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
angels09:

Waa fe kuu laleyi
I dont like what u just did. I use your dialect?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tbells91(f): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
There are few intelligent people on NL. This is not even a "bashing ladies thread", as it were. Smh

Exactly my point..
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tbells91(f): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
Even though they are 25+, if they aren't doing such, they shouldn't be bothered. It simply means most of our ladies have nothing else to offer undecided

LOL... Yeah right! I think it's all about our level of understanding...
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by CaroLyner(f): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

cc Carolyner,I talk am
gringringrin
i saw the bollocks he typed just now.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by CaroLyner(f): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
It's true! It still doesn't change the fact that SOME girls should STOP demeaning womanhood at the age where they should be focused on preparing for marriage and building their careers.
and who are you to tell them what to do and how to do it at a particular age? quite a shallow,primitive way of thinking.pls expand your knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by smileysmiley(f): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
With the various threads on Nairaland about ladies being oloshos, there is no doubt that Nigerian guys have a long way to go. You meet a lady, assume she is an olosho, she begins to act like one and you cry foul and fill Nairaland up with tales of how ladies are oloshos. How about you work on your mentality first? It might help. Meanwhile, if you like refer to every Nigerian lady as olosho, you go still carry one out of the multitude of oloshos and you go wife am last last.

Every dick was a hit

From Chima to Tunde to Kabiru

Olosho ti take over

If you like call me olosho, na you sabi, one of your guy wey get better money go carry me put for house last last and I go dey chop the money dey swell like puff puff
N/b: E fit be you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
smileysmiley:
With the various threads on Nairaland about ladies being oloshos, there is no doubt that Nigerian guys have a long way to go. You meet a lady, assume she is an olosho, she begins to act like one and you cry foul and fill Nairaland up with tales of how ladies are oloshos. How about you work on your mentality first? It might help. Meanwhile, if you like refer to every Nigerian lady as olosho, you go still carry one out of the multitude of oloshos and you go wife am last last.

Every dick was a hit

From Chima to Tunde to Kabiru

Olosho ti take over

If you like call me olosho, na you sabi, one of your guy wey get better money go carry me put for house last last and I go dey chop the money dey swell like puff puff
N/b: E fit be you
cheesy

Buhahahahahaha gringrin

this thing wey you type so dey pain guys wella gringrin

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Princessderaa(f): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Switch off your phone and go to bed if you don't have anything to say.

Women should stop oloshoing if they do not want to be called olosho.
what should we call the men that patronise the olosho's? olosho man or?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

Buhahahahahaha gringrin

Rather it's exposing you ladies more and ratifying the claim that Most ladies are what she is cry
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by lilmax(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
This thread should be a reason not to argue with a broken woman cheesy

Bimbos everywhere.....
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by femi4: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh the way you guys talk about ladies and marriage i might consider staying single last last.

Why not just let people be for once undecided

If they religiously follow what you have up there, you will use your second mouth to cry fraud and pretence.

This life nawa.

No wonder you are stupi.d in luv
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by lilmax(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Princessderaa:

bad guys cool
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Tallesty1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Princessderaa:

Dogs
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Princessderaa:
Dera,u dont reply mails why?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by smileysmiley(f): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

Buhahahahahaha gringrin

dem too dey mumu sometimes
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by smileysmiley(f): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
Rather it's exposing you ladies more and ratifying the claim that Most ladies are what she is cry
Na you sabi... when you finally choose the "olosho" you want to settle down with don't forget to invite the Nairaland family.

N/b: angry oga don't vex me too much or I will marry your father and make you my step son. cheesy na joke o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.