Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy (10671 Views)

Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 12:29am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Lol! In ur mind abi? Whereas ur monicker looks like something from sapele... yeye dey smell.

Only if you've been to MM1 before

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:

Remove the Love aspect you're correct on the other aspect,God bless you for saying the truth.
and God will grant your heart desire IJN
We rock yes we do,though the home base guys are also trying too.
So much for someone who follows 209 people and 202 are female. Asslicker. Aba based wey no sabi wetin airport löok like forming overseas-based. Well, forming izz allowed.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
I was only correcting your dalliance with acute misconception.

Godspeed to both of us.

Im not dancing with acute misconception. Culture is a way of life of a certain group of people. There are certain values and contents of characters you can obtain from different cultures. We all know all african men are not the same, but we also know the tendencies of most of them. Same with the women. We can also determine the tendencies of most definitely not all of their foreign counterparts as a result of said cultural values.

I cannot misconcieve an apparent notion. Nigerian men, have more issues than foreign men and even the good ones bless their women with inlaws from hell.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:

Only if you've been to MM1 before

Looool! Excursion pics. I sight u bros.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Okay... ur cool. Il tell u. A chic messed up on a thread. She inspired me. Now, all I do is inspired by her name hence... nitwitfabian.
°•°I figued so ,I just didn't wanna acuss you of nothin' though.
...°•°You won't do this ta me if we butt heads? grin
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°I figued so ,I just didn't wanna acuss you of nothin' though.
...°•°You won't do this ta me if we butt heads? grin

Loooool! Can you imagine? head butts are fun. Just dont be fake, that repulses me. Also... who plenty monikers epp?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Loooool! Can you imagine? head butts are fun. Just dont be fake, that repulses me. Also... who plenty monikers epp?
°•°I was kiddin'.
...°•°But "just don't be fake" sounds like ya might though if you find me "guilty " of thisgrin
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°I was kiddin'.
...°•°But "just don't be fake" sounds like ya might though if you find me "guilty " of thisgrin

Nah. Its not worth it. I will call u out if u err. And I will diss u real hard, and then let it go. Thats all.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Dalliance not dancing.

Now you are posting more constructively. But still, you are missing the catalyst in this reaction which is the fact individual choice of way of life is antonymous with culture.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Poseidon000: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2016
[size=13pt]
Don't know about other naija guyz, but as for me and my hommies. You have our blessing.

Dear foreign guys; on behalf of my hommies. I donate this our sista to you. Do with her as you wish and make sure you don't send her back to us, cos na there serious gbege go erupt.

Thanks for your understanding.

Signed: Cyprus000 and Co.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Nah. Its not worth it. I will call u out if u err. And I will diss u real hard, and then let it go. Thats all.
°•°Haha grin °•°you blunt with yaself
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 22, 2016
You cannot build up on what you dont have. you only build up on what you have been furnished with. I have seen many nigerian guys strive to build themselves away from the norms, and be top notch. But they dont hold anything to those who were born into a well rounded mentality, and are building themselves up on it. . . Its always different. The devil within always manages to find a way out. An individuals way of life is synonymous with the culture within which he finds himself

AirSultan:
Now you are posting more constructively. But still, you are missing the catalyst in this reaction which is the fact individual choice of way of life is antonymous with culture.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
Don't know about other naija guyz, but as for me and my hommies. You have our blessing.

Dear foreign guys; on behalf of my hommies. I donate this our sista to you. Do with her as you wish and make sure you don't send her back to us, cos na there serious gbege go erupt.

Thanks for your understanding.

Signed: Cyprus000 and Co.
[/size]

Lol! The blessing wasnt yours to give. I left home by choice.

But thanks for reminding me... naija boys have the habit of acting like they own you even when they havent earned the right to.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Haha grin °•°you blunt with yaself

Looooool! Yes I am.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 22, 2016
And you are so sure this doesnt apply to your foreign heroes, lets say hypothetically? I am getting lethogica here but I will point out the fact that you are oblivious of the inconsiştency in the the trend of your posts, literally. Literally speaking, its the other way round. An individuals personality iş purely based on his choice of persona. Culture only plays a minor role in covering loopholes. Cc: nitwitfabian
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 1:03am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
So much for someone who follows 209 people and 202 are female. Asslicker. Aba based wey no sabi wetin airport löok like forming overseas-based. Well, forming izz allowed.

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
And you are so sure this doesnt apply to your foreign heroes, lets say hypothetically? I am getting lethogica here but I will point out the fact that you are oblivious of the inconsiştency in the the trend of your posts, literally. Literally speaking, its the other way round. An individuals personality iş purely based on his choice of persona. Culture only plays a minor role in covering loopholes. Cc: nitwitfabian

This could go on all night. I still dont want a naija boy. No matter how nice you are, they always find ways to disgrace manhood. Some are mannerless, other are proud. Some are weaklings hiding under mamas skirts, some are just outright dull. Cant say i give up on all men, also, doesnt mean all naija guys are epic fails... but seriously, i would rather take my poll in another geographical area. Kapish.

1 Like

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Poseidon000: 1:09am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Lol! The blessing wasnt yours to give. I left home by choice.

But thanks for reminding me... naija boys have the habit of acting like they own you even when they havent earned the right to.
[size=13pt]
Nah! Cyprus owns nobody(be it wife or Gf). Infact, women force me to own them, cos I'm not possessive,jealous or give a fvck on whatever dey do, and this has been wrongly interpreted as not being caring,loving enough and all other relationship blah blah.

So! save me the inane speculation. We only gave you our unequivocal blessing, or is anything wrong with that kind gesture?
[/size]
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

This could go on all night. I still dont want a naija boy. No matter how nice you are, they always find ways to disgrace manhood. Some are mannerless, other are proud. Some are weaklings hiding under mamas skirts, some are just outright dull. Cant say i give up on all men, also, doesnt mean all naija guys are epic fails... but seriously, i would rather take my poll in another geographical area. Kapish.
Its a matter of choices dear. I totally respect your choice of choice (intentional tautology), I just find your leverage to be rather not smart. smiley Contrary to your claims, you texted smart.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Nah! Cyprus owns nobody(be it wife or Gf). Infact, women force me to own them, cos I'm not possessive,jealous or give a fvck on whatever dey do, and this has been wrongly interpreted as not being caring,loving enough and all other relationship blah blah.

So! save me the inane speculation. We only gave you our unequivocal blessing, or is anything wrong with that kind gesture?
[/size]

In the end.. u are still giving me what i didnt ask for. Who ur blessing epp?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Its a matter of choices dear. I totally respect your choice of choice (intentional tautology), I just find your leverage to be rather not smart. smiley Contrary to your claims, you texted smart.

Looool! Ur ryt... all na choice.

In d end... who smart don epp? Many boys i have met say things like... i find smart women rather intimidating. Also, its said that blondes have more fun. And being blonde is usually alluded(wrongly tho) to being dumb. So... im enjoying my newly acquired nitwit hood.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 1:21am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
if how many ladies I follow will change your suffering in Nija then you're on a long thing.

I'm not gay I am straight I used my MB to add them is my headache if it is paining u go jump inside hot oil.

forming overseas to earn free money on NL or what? where I based can't make you useful it has no single benefit or lose for you so whether I based in abroad or Aba shouldn't a big deal here.

Maybe you think been in abroad mean free money come out and see those that are praying and begging for means of making it back there in Nija where they will be able to eat at least common food.

I based in my Village Umuahia Abia state I never even make it to the Umuahia capital before I hope that will stop the corruption in Nigeria?or make you sleep better?or bring job to thousands of jobless youth in Nigeria or bring steady light and water e.t.c?

Next time try to talk sense.

1 Like

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Poseidon000: 1:24am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

In the end.. u are still giving me what i didnt ask for. Who ur blessing epp?
[size=13pt]
The embolded: e go epp move your ministry to d parmanent site.
[/size]
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Looool! Ur ryt... all na choice.

In d end... who smart don epp? Many boys i have met say things like... i find smart women rather intimidating. Also, its said that blondes have more fun. And being blonde is usually alluded(wrongly tho) to being dumb. So... im enjoying my newly acquired nitwit hood.
I find smart girls rather interesting, they are fun to talk to. And effective communicatıon plays a key role in relationshipş. So there is low probabılity of heartbreaks with them. There will always be stuffs to talk about not some dumb ones that will expect the guy to be the judge, jury, and executioner. For me, its smart girl or no girl. Are you blonde? Good for you@d last part of your post.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
I find smart girls rather interesting, they are fun to talk to. And effective communicatıon plays a key role in relationshipş. So there is low probabılity of heartbreaks with them. There will always be stuffs to talk about not some dumb ones that will expect the guy to be the judge, jury, and executioner. For me, its smart girl or no girl. Are you blonde? Good for you@d last part of your post.

I didnt say i was blonde... im just relating that to being dumb meaning... dumb girls have more fun.

Have fun with d smart girls too. As long as we are all happy ryt?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 22, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
The embolded: e go epp move your ministry to d parmanent site.
[/size]

I didnt ask fr it. But thanks for ur efforts tho.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

I didnt say i was blonde... im just relating that to being dumb meaning... dumb girls have more fun.

Have fun with d smart girls too. As long as we are all happy ryt?
Right! smiley
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Right! smiley

Oya.. tie ur scarf and go to bed. Or whats dat thing sultans burden der heads with? Turbans? How do u play bball with that though.

Yeah... naija boys are usually confused too. tongue
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 1:33am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Looool! Excursion pics. I sight u bros.

whatever or however you see it let it live with you. because it changes nothing in our lives.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:

whatever or however you see it let it live with you. because it changes nothing in our lives.

When you know its of no use to our lives why did you put it up?

Oh. Yeah. Naija boys are fond of taking useless actions like this.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Alobright17. I forgot to tell you how perilous quoting me could be for you.

You sent a pic of I am not even sure thats you on excursion, I didnt reply.

Then you went to compose that wack epistle or was it composed for you. By the way, I didnt read it, the first lines discouraged me. Sleepwell
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Oya.. tie ur scarf and go to bed. Or whats dat thing sultans burden der heads with? Turbans? How do u play bball with that though.

Yeah... naija boys are usually confused too. tongue
Come on babes, now thats petty cheesy. I presume you rummaged and ransacked my profile. Is my fault my fam is what it is. And it actually not heavy at all believe me. So, you expect me to play basketball with that? Thats dumb and cute in şome way smiley. I cant sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Snapchat Surgeon Livestreams Lady Getting A Buttock Lift(Graphics) / The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.