Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy (10672 Views)

Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Come babes, now thats petty cheesy. I presume you rummaged and ransacked my profile. Is my fault my fam is what it is. And it actually not heavy at all believe me. So, you expect me to play basketball with that? Thats dumb and cute in şome way smiley. I cant sleep.

Too bad you couldnt see that ws ridden with dry humor. Rummaging? i just read ur siggy. dnt need to visit ur profile. Also... dont evn knw wher ur from. Was just making a lame joke.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 1:43am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

When you know its of no use to our lives why did you put it up?

Oh. Yeah. Naija boys are fond of taking useless actions like this.

ok I never knew you're in for insult.anyway live with it.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 1:46am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Alobright17. I forgot to tell you how perilous quoting me could be for you.

You sent a pic of I am not even sure thats you on excursion, I didnt reply.

Then you went to compose that wack epistle or was it composed for you. By the way, I didnt read it, the first lines discouraged me. Sleepwell
Don't sleep come and tell me where I based
Yes it is composed for me what else?
Excursion??try it out then
Aboki
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Too bad you couldnt see that ws ridden with dry humor. Rummaging? i just read ur siggy. dnt need to visit ur profile. Also... dont evn knw wher ur from. Was just making a lame joke.
Too bad you couldnt decipher trails of humour on my reply... So you didnt go thru my profile even now that I said rummaging? Thats cool, I dont knw where you are from too. So why are you not sleeping yet?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:

ok I never knew you're in for insult.anyway live with it.

Insults? where

pls dnt tell me to live with ur pinsure o. See bad market, when my foreign boo is on his way!
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Too bad you couldnt decipher trails of humour on my reply... So you didnt go thru my profile even now that I said rummaging? Thats cool, I dont knw where you are from too. So why are you not sleeping yet?

I am nit that curious. Wait are u subtly asking me to rummage? Lol! I cant sleep. Neighbours making sexx noises. And not even sexy at that.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:
Aboki
So you have racist, tribalist, et all accrued to your already triffling demeaning attributes? Wow, you must be so unfortunate. Mo'f hobo. Do me a favour please, gerrarahia mehn sheeet!

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:
Aboki

Pls, take tribalism away from this tread.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

I am nit that curious. Wait are u subtly asking me to rummage? Lol! I cant sleep. Neighbours making sexx noises. And not even sexy at that.
Oh he' naarh cheesy. Hmm, your situation is bearable. Try not being able to sleep due to inşomnıa and crazEE headaches.

*Modified* Just got back from profile. I like what I saw.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh he' naarh cheesy. Hmm, your situation is bearable. Try not being able to sleep due to inşomnıa and crazEE headaches.

*Modified* Just got back from profile. I like what I saw.

Lol! like it well well... u ar not a foreign guy. Good night. My heart belongs to a man with a foreign accent.

But seriously insomnia and headaches? You should try essential oils and epsom salt baths.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 2:07am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Insults? where

pls dnt tell me to live with ur pinsure o. See bad market, when my foreign boo is on his way!

whatever
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 2:08am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
So you have racist, tribalist, et all accrued to your already triffling demeaning attributes? Wow, you must be so unfortunate. Mo'f hobo. Do me a favour please, gerrarahia mehn sheeet!
Abokii
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Pls, take tribalism away from this tread.

if not?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Lol! like it well well... u ar not a foreign guy. Good night. My heart belongs to a man with a foreign accent.

But seriously insomnia and headaches? You should try essential oils and epsom salt baths.
I laugh you in vernacular! Look at how you speed of the tracks! cheesy . What made you so sure my heart doesnt belongs to şomeone else too? Although it doesnt. Your sense of intentional dumbness amuses me! tongue . It was a harmless, sincere compliment. I guess the sex romp is over. Thanks
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
I laugh you in vernacular! Look at how you speed of the tracks! cheesy . What made you so sure my heart doesnt belongs to şomeone else too? Although it doesnt. Your sense of intentional dumbness amuses me! tongue . It was a harmless, sincere compliment. I guess the sex romp is over. Thanks

Yes it is. Must be some minute man. Bleh! Good nyt,
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:

if not?

Then you are a tribalist who will av to endure d insults coming ur way
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:
Abokii
Further exchange of texts with you on this subject matter will compromise my personility. Kindly go and fvck yourself. Your dumbness is heaven sent, its annointing.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 2:14am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Then you are a tribalist who will av to endure d insults coming ur way

which will change what about me?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:

whatever

I like ur single word resposes. They lack grammatical errors like those precious painful epistles
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 2:15am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

I like ur single word resposes. They lack grammatical errors like those precious painful epistles

and ?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Gebbson007(m): 2:15am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

I also forgot to add nigerian men maltreat women... thank u for reminding me.
ma'am Nt al men,I ll treat u Lyk a goddess if u rli worth it or d other way round if u fk up. n HW r u sure foreign guys Dnt abuse ladies.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:

which will change what about me?

Your state of mind. You will become a sadder person than u were before u came to open this thread. Just a forewarning tho.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 22, 2016
Gebbson007:

ma'am Nt al men,I ll treat u Lyk a goddess if u rli worth it or d other way round if u fk up. n HW r u sure foreign guys Dnt abuse ladies.

I never said all... the odds are better with the foreign guys.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Yes it is. Must be some minute man. Bleh! Good nyt,
cheesy See you around..
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 2:17am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Further exchange of texts with you on this subject matter will compromise my personility. Kindly go and fvck yourself. Your dumbness is heaven sent, its annointing.
Yanrinya
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 2:18am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Your state of mind. You will become a sadder person than u were before u came to open this thread. Just a forewarning tho.
then am waiting for the bombshell
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
cheesy See you around..

Yeah. U too. Dont fight the neanderthal while im gone.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 22, 2016
alobright17:
then am waiting for the bombshell

Lol. U are very dull. And im d nitwit. Say I Am. Or just go back to one word.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Yeah. U too. Dont fight the neanderthal while im gone.
Trust me, I know better wink. I might just commit E-murder and he might end up doing somethng to himself in the process, but the heads-up is appreciated.

Hey?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

STFU u are not GOD... tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by alobright17(m): 2:24am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Lol. U are very dull. And im d nitwit. Say I Am. Or just go back to one word.

you've done nothing yet my internet is still moving fast,until you do or say something that can stop it.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Trust me, I know better wink. I might just commit E-murder and he might end up doing somethng to himself in the process, but the heads-up is appreciated.

Hey?

Yea. He deserves to stew in his own misery. Sounds like a very sad person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You / Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . / you all should stop crushing on someone on nairaland, is getting annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.