Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (45577 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Can My Sister Study Business Administration With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Akshow: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Crk
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Sunnycliff(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Make she go rewrite waec joor! Is this thing result

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Sijo01(f): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2016
I dont gerit. Do people study based on their waec result or what they have passion for

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by marshalcarter: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2016
She should study how to repair ba3 grin

E sure me sey na op result be dat grin undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by NwaNimo1(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2016
Political Science.....

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by pinkiberry(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
my younger sisters waec, what course can she study
commerce: c8
crk: d7
economics: f9
government: c5
lit.in english: e8
english: c6
maths: c5
biology: c5
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.
tell her to rewrite waec and at least get economics c6 then she can study most business courses.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by anonimi: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Does she have any TALENT and interest that may be polished and UPGRADED through vocational/technical education/college
One or two years of low cost study may yield GREATER returns and lead to ownership of her own business.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Stuntkid172(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Her results too scatter abeg. Use jamb brochure check.

I Don help her check brochure.

Jamb say; MEDICINE AND SURGERY

thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by sucess001(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2016
she shud go and learn blogging...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by femiakinbully(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Nursing ..........
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by simplex2: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2016
I believe the grade for commerce is c6 and not c8 as you wrote.
If that is the case, then she has 5 credits including english and maths.

Government (Education)
Public Administration.
Business Studies (Education)
History and International Relations.
Linguistics.

Finally, she will fit into a lot of Management science courses at Polytechnics with the credit in commerce. It will be difficult for her to be admitted into the university Mgt Sc faculty without Economics.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by shamecurls(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Herbalist [/size]
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by HomoSapiien: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.

Yoruba, igbo or hausa education

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by asha01: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

if u have the resources let her re-write, I doubt if there is any school that will accept anything less than 5 credits for any course.
u can google schools and their requirements
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by guywitzerogal(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2016
My own advice to u s pls don't Eva seek advice on nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by HomoSapiien: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Herbalist [/size]

Illiterate, that's not a course undecided
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by omolola15(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2016
alwelldinho:
with a credit on biology and commerce, I think she will succeed as a 'commercial herbalist'

PaulKillerman:
This one na blackberry pin oh....5c1d1e1f na wa oh huh.....
Anyway, what will happen is that you can bring her for me to marry.... that's the minimum grade I can accept for my young wives.... PM me if interested....

Terry68:
She might be arithmetically incline in governmental biology.
She's qualify to contest for a town crier with these grades.
Its a lucrative job. Ask any high tech village farmer.

nnachukz:
She should forget school and become a politician. She might even be a president like buhari one day.

reforms22:

she should go and learn a trade.
u can thank me later

Na wah ooooo. Una no dey try at all. Lol craaazy pipu. Una wan use laugh kill me.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by sennyaca(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

Op don't mind these people ohhhh, she can actually study PSYCHOLOGY, the course requires basically Math, English, biology with any other 2 subjects...... How do I know? I studied PSYCHOLOGY

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Jamiubond009(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
In the interim, she can learn how to fry puff-puff. at least with the proficiency in English language, she can be a good sales girl. with the credit in maths, she will be able to calculate profit and loss. As for the credit in biology, she can tell her customers the benefits accruing to their health when they chop puff-puff. My two cents though.

6 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by eji1979: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
She has Govt,English and other three subject,Public Administration is good. She can also proceed in the university with Education Management/Business studies due to the commerce and mathematics.She can also proceed with Public Administration first degree and proceed with a PGD in mass comm after that she might have taken another WAEC or GCE and credit Literature or at the long run she may fall in love with the course.....she has so many courses to apply for in the university.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by HomoSapiien: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
nnachukz:
She should forget school and become a politician. She might even be a president like buhari one day.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by keryj(f): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
Public admin or Local Gov studies is an option. But even at that she really need to sit up while in higher institution and more over that WAEC might not be her actual intelligence level. Taking another exam is not the best option cos what if the result becomes worst than this
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
MASS COMMUNICATION, I just dont want her to sit for another examination
Oh! Thought it was your sister. Lol
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by dominique(f): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2016
@fweshh, thers no such thing as C8. Did you mean to write E8.
If it's E8, then it's four credits overall and I'm afraid no institution will admit her. Advise her to sturdy harder for next exams.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by lordtim001(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Is there anything like C8?

I dont know why i have a feeling that this is your result...Absolutely,you/her would make a good lawyer

Our gate house isn't occupied.....

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by SwacoBlackPope: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2016
She should study your native language, after all what's needed in Nigeria now is a "Degree" result.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by phkka1(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Is your sister ready to further her education? Start from that question. She gave much attention to compulsory subjects - English, Mathematics and Biology. Then find the course she wants to ready.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
MASS COMMUNICATION, I just dont want her to sit for another examination
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by rheether(f): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Check the jamb brochure.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Fxwarrior: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Terry68:
She might be arithmetically incline in governmental biology.

She's qualify to contest for a town crier with these grades.

Its a lucrative job. Ask any high tech village farmer.

Ozuo! Op its like you are the one deciding for your sister on the course to read which is not that good. You can guide her based on her aspiration and ability.

With this result, no course is in view cos she failed economics and got lit. E8 like wtf?

Let her resit her waec, this is not the kind of results you wish to present in the future to a multinational company even if she were admitted out of pity.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Idrismusty97(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Her result is actually fair, At least she got credit in English and Maths. Also government and Biology. That should be enough to get her admitted in a poly at least. I don't know much about Art courses but most universities required at least five credits including English and Maths...She got four.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Andrewmark(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
nnachukz:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Graduates Shine At Law School, Win 28 Of 38 Total Prizes / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.