Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (45586 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Can My Sister Study Business Administration With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Greenback: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
nnachukz:
She should forget school and become a politician. She might even be a president like buhari one day.

this is the funniest post on nl ever. Hahahahahahahaha.....kikikikikikiki..

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by centusportaiwo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Well, i'm a prof & counsellor. She should go for politics, since she is good at Biology then she will become a young female politician with sex (love) distribution/sharing. Congrats !
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by elisbabs499(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
u may think ure doing her gud by choosing a course for her but ure wrong. Let her follow her drm, dia is no point in choosing a course she don't have passion for. let her enrol for WAEC GCE & NECO GCE dis year, also she can obtain jamb form using awaiting result. But she should work on Lit -in Eng bcuz it is compulsory for Mass comm, others include Eng, maths, government, and any other subject at one sittings or other 2 at two sittings.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Alixe(f): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=Delphi post=44925546]She has got five credits required for admission into higher institutions of learning. (English and maths inclusive!). That's good. Take the JAMB brochure and search for courses that her result qualifies for. Let her go for that. It's not actually what one studies that matters these days, but how good her graduating grade is. Let this not be a set back to her education. Good luck.[]It rather who u know not what u graduate with
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by sexyedjutto: 1:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Adult and community education, Rivers State University of Science and technology
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by fweshh(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Idrismusty97:
She didn't get the credit in "Any other two subject". I supposed that C8 the OP wrote is actually E8.
MY BAD, C6
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by rheether(f): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
fweshh:
MY BAD, C6
She should go for political science.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by papyskinsy: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
fweshh:
my younger sisters waec, what course can she study
commerce: c8
crk: d7
economics: f9
government: c5
lit.in english: e8
english: c6
maths: c5
biology: c5
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.

let her go fr african studies nd logistics in UI grin gud luck
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by onwukaemmanuel(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Guyz abeg what course can I go for wit dis result Math-c6 Eng-b3 Crk-d7 Lit-d7 Bio-outstanding Marketing-f9 Civic-c4 Economics-c6 Govt-c6
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by samJ17(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
sennyaca:

Op don't mind these people ohhhh, she can actually study PSYCHOLOGY, the course requires basically Math, English, biology with any other 2 subjects...... How do I know? I studied PSYCHOLOGY
pls help(if u can)...my subject combination seems wrong to me & I've registered already am doing linguistics I put use of English, literature, crs & commerce for uniabj is it truly wrong?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by samJ17(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alani86:

You are very correct bro! The only set back I could see is that out of the 5 credits, 2 are wide apart; Government and Commerce. These two subjects are meant for 2 different professions. She had just 3 general subjects; Maths, English and Biology. Then, 2 subjects of different fields; Commerce(Commercial class) and Government(Art class). I wish she had Economics instead of Government or Lit-in-English instead of Commerce, as the case may be.

My piece of advice; I'll suggest she writes the exams again, and go for a better result. She shouldn't give in so soon. Unless there's no fund for it. I wish her the very best of God in life. #'Dipo!
pls help(if U cn)..my subject combination seems wrong to me & I've registered already am doing linguistics I put use of English, literature, crs & commerce for uniabj is it truly wrong?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by samJ17(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
AdeMoss:
The result looks just like mine so I will tell you what I did.

I studied Psychology (UNILAG) with 5 credits- Mathematics, English, Biology, and any other 2 subjects. Graduated with a 2:1 hons and I work in a company where salary for entry level is above N200k monthly take home.

The way Nigeria is right now, graduating at a young age is more important than a good grade. Take for instance a 28 years old First Class graduate and a 21 years old second class graduate, the younger graduate can attain 2 Masters and 7 years work experience by 28.

Encourage her.
pls help(if U cn)..my subject combination seems wrong to me & I've registered already am doing linguistics I put use of English, literature, crs & commerce for uniabj is it truly wrong?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by samJ17(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
olaolulazio:

U are d wise one among the foolish.
She can study psychology.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by samJ17(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tobium1:
Economic; F9
Lit in Eng; E8
CRK; D7

Diz are de core subjects for every art student, how come she got good grades in science subjects? Abi she did a switch over? Well, I don't see any art/ social science course she can study with such result, she shld register for anoda waec or better still wait patiently for her neco result
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Damiete3939: 11:45am On May 24, 2017
what can my brother study with English language:c6 mathematics:A1 biology :b3 economics :b3 government :b3 please I need answers.. please
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by samJ17(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2017
Damiete3939:
what can my brother study with English language:c6 mathematics:A1 biology :b3 economics :b3 government :b3 please I need answers.. please
there is no literature??
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by bizprat: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2017
I think she should go with economics because she has much better marks in it, https://www.majorfact.com
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by glammys: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
with dose grades she can study puff puff fryin nd gas refillin
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2017
fweshh:
my younger sisters waec, what course can she study
commerce: c8
crk: d7
economics: f9
government: c5
lit.in english: e8
english: c6
maths: c5
biology: c5
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.
may be sociology or philosophy

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Damiete3939:
what can my brother study with
English language:c6
mathematics:A1
biology :b3
economics :b3
government :b3
please I need answers.. please
what field does he want his course art or science ?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2017
samJ17:
pls help(if u can)...my subject combination seems wrong to me & I've registered already am doing linguistics I put use of English, literature, crs & commerce for uniabj is it truly wrong?

u can check google 4 d right combination
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by mrvictory081(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
pls wat course can i study with this result? Marketing A1 literature e8 civic C6 Math C4 english C6 government cancelled agric C6 Crs D7 Commerce F9
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by shegzy0514(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
basic on this result she can't go for social science courses because of economics n also arts courses because of literature xo may b education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.