Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (45589 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Can My Sister Study Business Administration With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
whith this result she can study business administration. I would have economics but she failed it obviously. so business admin it is if she wants that.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by MadCow1: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
my younger sisters waec, what course can she study
commerce: c8
crk: d7
economics: f9
government: c5
lit.in english: e8
english: c6
maths: c5
biology: c5
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.

Course Animal Husbandry

University: University of Benin (UNIBEN).
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by airlord2020: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Do not force your sister to study a course she doesn't have passion for. As her what she likes first and see if it matches the requirements for the course. Do this to make her happy later in life
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Duru009(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Political Science

Criminology and Security Studies

Public Administration

Cooperative Management

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Alani86: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Delphi:
She has got five credits required for admission into higher institution of learning. (English and maths inclusive!). That's good. Take the JAMB brochure and search for courses that her result qualifies for. Let her go for that. It's not actually what one studies that matters these days, but how good her graduating grade is. With a good 2.1, she will be good to go in any field of endeavour. Good luck.

You are very correct bro! The only set back I could see is that out of the 5 credits, 2 are wide apart; Government and Commerce. These two subjects are meant for 2 different professions. She had just 3 general subjects; Maths, English and Biology. Then, 2 subjects of different fields; Commerce(Commercial class) and Government(Art class). I wish she had Economics instead of Government or Lit-in-English instead of Commerce, as the case may be.

My piece of advice; I'll suggest she writes the exams again, and go for a better result. She shouldn't give in so soon. Unless there's no fund for it. I wish her the very best of God in life. #'Dipo!

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by sokera: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.
well I'm very sure this is an exam she wrote her self unlike some m.u.m.u ppl commenting Asif it was not machinery that wrote their Waec, anyway tell her to try again and enrol her for tutorial I know she will do better in another attempt ...
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Fxwarrior: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Sijo01:
I dont gerit. Do people study based on their waec result or what they have passion for

Are you sure you went to a university?
If you did you will appreciate the irrelevance of your question.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Idrismusty97(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2016
sennyaca:

Op don't mind these people ohhhh, she can actually study PSYCHOLOGY, the course requires basically Math, English, biology with any other 2 subjects...... How do I know? I studied PSYCHOLOGY
She didn't get the credit in "Any other two subject". I supposed that C8 the OP wrote is actually E8.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by glamay(f): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
She should go for Public Administration
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
She has just 4 Credits and no higher institution accepts that. Am afraid none..
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Dobxy(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Get A Jamb Brochure!
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by AdeMoss: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
The result looks just like mine so I will tell you what I did.

I studied Psychology (UNILAG) with 5 credits- Mathematics, English, Biology, and any other 2 subjects. Graduated with a 2:1 hons and I work in a company where salary for entry level is above N200k monthly take home.

The way Nigeria is right now, graduating at a young age is more important than a good grade. Take for instance a 28 years old First Class graduate and a 21 years old second class graduate, the younger graduate can attain 2 Masters and 7 years work experience by 28.

Encourage her.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by delors(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
I think both of you should just re-sit for WAEC/NECO/GCE...pls

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Yoruba technology cheesy
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Booharinomics
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by PRYCE(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Terry68:
She might be arithmetically incline in governmental biology.

She's qualify to contest for a town crier with these grades.

Its a lucrative job. Ask any high tech village farmer.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha funny guy!

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Koolking(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

With the result, she can go for Political Science. Mass Comm requires a credit pass in Literature in English
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Fxwarrior: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Stuntkid172:

I Don help her check brochure.

Jamb say; MEDICINE AND SURGERY

thank me later

Olodo! No Physics and Chemistry.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Androidvillaz: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

Business Administration
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2016
Terry68:
She might be arithmetically incline in governmental biology.

She's qualify to contest for a town crier with these grades.

Its a lucrative job. Ask any high tech village farmer.
Nice 1....... I know u re talking from experience as chairman association of town crier
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by sinistermind(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2016
Nothing can be done with this result... and by d way, she wasn't advised on subjects to do.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Donkenzy47(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
She can go for Education ( Biology Education or even Yoruba Igbo or Hausa Education) FCES (SPED) Oyo will admit her.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by greatjoey: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Delphi:
She has got five credits required for admission into higher institution of learning. (English and maths inclusive!). That's good. Take the JAMB brochure and search for courses that her result qualifies for. Let her go for that. It's not actually what one studies that matters these days, but how good her graduating grade is. With a good 2.1, she will be good to go in any field of endeavour. Good luck.

Check again. She has 4 credit but not 5. The best bet is for her to resit for another examination as I don't advise her to go for anything less that what she aspires to become. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Osemekedgreat3(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2016
no result
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by keke87(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Public Admin & Criminology
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by tbliz: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2016
BABALAWO
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by veraiyke(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2016
What course(s) does she have passion for?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by redcliff: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2016
Delphi:

better person... some people on this forum are just foooooools. just look at previous comments
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by maryhaam(f): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2016
Sincerely let her rewrite instead of permutation,this subject varies in institution,like my school, you can't do psychology without government or economics,if age is on her side re sitting is nt bad.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by IVORY2009(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2016
chocolateme:
my sweet Ivory2009.
My special babe....sup?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by mostwantedguy: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

OP u mean ur sister or u? Picture of the result or #IdontBelieveIt. The result suits Pigin Linguistics accurately. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.