Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (45594 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Can My Sister Study Business Administration With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by olaolulazio(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
sennyaca:

Op don't mind these people ohhhh, she can actually study PSYCHOLOGY, the course requires basically Math, English, biology with any other 2 subjects...... How do I know? I studied PSYCHOLOGY
U are d wise one among the foolish.
She can study psychology.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by tbliz: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
keke87:
Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Public Admin & Criminology

SHE CANNOT STUDY PUBLIC ADMIN
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
my younger sisters waec, what course can she study
commerce: c8
crk: d7
economics: f9
government: c5
lit.in english: e8
english: c6
maths: c5
biology: c5
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.

Let her simply write another exam

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by niceeric(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Delphi:
She has got five credits required for admission into higher institution of learning. (English and maths inclusive!). That's good. Take the JAMB brochure and search for courses that her result qualifies for. Let her go for that. It's not actually what one studies that matters these days, but how good her graduating grade is. With a good 2.1, she will be good to go in any field of endeavour. Good luck.
like the Engineering field with a very good 2.1 in Economics right?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by habsydiamond(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2016
I think its beta for her to sit for another waec.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by MrCork: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by johnbenson541: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Is there anything like C8?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Critiqual(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Thr r courses.. Just can't think of one now. Let her get into schl n do just any course. She shld av a vocational job along side n plan to be professional abt it. Graduate no get job... Its no use wasting time on WAEC.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by chocolateme(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

My special babe....sup?
my unique prince

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Faru1(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2016
how comes about commerce that is c8 ? anything like c8 ? Chai that's corruption!...... lol
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by dsavant(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

Am comfussed what grade is C8 is a new grade point or what?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by tbliz: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Duru009:
Political Science

Criminology and Security Studies

Public Administration

Cooperative Management

SHE CANNOT STUDY PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION WITH THIS COMBO
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by hardeyincah(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Delphi:
She has got five credits required for admission into higher institution of learning. (English and maths inclusive!). That's good. Take the JAMB brochure and search for courses that her result qualifies for. Let her go for that. It's not actually what one studies that matters these days, but how good her graduating grade is. With a good 2.1, she will be good to go in any field of endeavour. Good luck.

When will u and ur 36likers start seeing clearly?
She has four credit!
C8 (which I guess is a new grade point) looooool
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by aqeelah: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2016
political science or sociology
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Rexyl(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

seems like five credit pass in five subject has not been achieved. Abi what is C8, I think it's p8
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Tobium1(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Economic; F9
Lit in Eng; E8
CRK; D7

Diz are de core subjects for every art student, how come she got good grades in science subjects? Abi she did a switch over? Well, I don't see any art/ social science course she can study with such result, she shld register for anoda waec or better still wait patiently for her neco result

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by hardeyincah(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2016
She can study PEACE and CONFLICT STUDIES, thank me later... Go to U.I and ask of CEPACS
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by chidozieikeji2: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Political science,international relations,pub admin,mass communication and a lot of other courses even philosophy she is good to go her result is not bad as long as she wrote it on her own she is better dan those dat got 9As from miracle centres

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by veraiyke(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2016
She has got her five credits and two passes so no need for a rewrite
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Boboye4slim(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2016
sennyaca:

Op don't mind these people ohhhh, she can actually study PSYCHOLOGY, the course requires basically Math, English, biology with any other 2 subjects...... How do I know? I studied PSYCHOLOGY
what job is there fo a psychologist??
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Tobium1(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

Since When did waec started awarding C8 as a grade??
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by frisky2good(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2016
The result resemble one president own. grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by mikeapollo: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

What are the equivalents of C8, E8 AND D7?
Those grades did not exist during my time in secondary school
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by rawpey247: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2016
Boyoski09:
this isn't that bad... she's got 5 credits including maths and English... check the jamb brochure alot of courses she could go for
Boyoski09:
this isn't that bad... she's got 5 credits including maths and English... check the jamb brochure alot of courses she could go for
Boyoski09:

I wonder where the 5 credits can be sighted?..... Commerce c8......anything like C8 again for WAEC?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
She didn't do too well in Lit. Don't let her miss out in doing \ studying what she has passion for. I'll advice you to seek her opinion on this too . Don't just decide for her . There's no need for the rush anyway . Even guys in the high institutions are finding it hard to pass a course they so much dream about , what then do you think will happen to her when she does what she doesn't like ? Think about it . We are talking about the future of this little girl , not just anything else.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by joceey(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=fweshh post=44924352]my younger sisters waec, what course can she study

With this result she can study alot of course try to go through Jamb brochure and even polytechnics too
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Sijo01(f): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Are you sure you went to a university?
If you did you will appreciate the irrelevance of your question.

Universities giving you what you did not apply for is totally different from the topic of discus.

With the way my comment pained you, it points to only one direction. Your waec result dictated your course of study. Pele o.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by martineverest(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2016
She can study commercial government
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by krak101(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Mehn that results just fine. Stupid Aholes making jest of others knowing fully well they did worse during their time. Bro first ask her what she wants to study/interested in then come back here and see if there are schools that'll accept her with those grades. And always encourage her. She's good
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2016
reforms22:

she should go and learn a trade. u can thank me later
hehehe nairalanders eh with their bad mouth. @op her result is not up to five credits. So let her put in for waec again

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Oranie: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Hi, she can study public administration, her result is ok, contact me if you agree veralucy8@gmail.com
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Pedrogold(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2016
The last time I checked there's no c8 in ssce...... Removes glasses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.