Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World (29594 Views)

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Joel3(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
. I am one of those who this this posts don't make sense.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by gimbayaro(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
shashasha
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by ryd3(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wise, wonderful and wirry
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Cutehector(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yes its my world... Hhhhahahahahahahhaha.....

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by prinsam30: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
u forgot to include

*Men are allow to marry women as many as possible

*Men are allow to cheat

*Men are allow to be the man and the head of the house

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Actually it's a womans world. Women get to choose who they date, marry or have sex with. No one loves a fat or dirty man but an average obese girl has a minimum of 3 toasters and besides there are far more men than women in the world.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by jtwest(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wu dis post don epp? This op too like to dey talk naked truth, let's deceive ourselves small na, #genderequality.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by gbens2000(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
What is kini plss.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Lilimax(f): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
I can't agree less with you @ OP smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
na wa for some nigerians self ooo
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by 4C2215131: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Such pragmatism! Like I tell folks when you tell yourself the truth, it's easier to deal with any situation.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Spanner4(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Yes its my world... Hhhhahahahahahahhaha.....

Badt guy

Anyway I don't belive so@cute hector
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by histemple: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Men world it is but women make the world go round. grin

Money not women

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
hehehehehehe,am just here to observe those that will concur
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by gbens2000(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Actually it's a womans world. Women get to choose who they date, marry or have sex with. No one loves a fat or dirty man but an average obese girl has a minimum of 3 toasters and besides there are far more men than women in the world.
undecided, wat are u saying

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by ThuGnificenX: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

Because most people patronise black clothings/wears more to match, makes black a better colour? rabbish.

Idk, maybe you can become a door mat for men since its not enough that theyve objectified you for long.

Women should stop saying this in Africa, where men are seen as gods, you only make things worse for yourself and other women.

must you always say something stupeed?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by loylextop(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
#just passing by#
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Spanner4:

Badt guy

Anyway I don't belive so@cute hector
urm why?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Engrr(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:
It's not a man's world actually.

It's your society and you allowed your society make it a man's world. If you do the opposite of what society demands it will be the other way around. #Simple

Can u?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Men world it is but women make the world go round. grin

I thought it was money undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Olabestonic001(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
ronald4lif:
Your list are frivolous and baseless by categorising a world thing. You should have been specific on the climate which your observation is based. I believe you're referring to Nigeria and that's okay but even at that no woman likes to associate with dirty and unkempt men. Neither do they want men with protruded stomach.

The problem is that these women have been conditioned to get married at a certain age and overlook such men misdeamenor when amatory entries are made their way. Until the Nigerian society cease from stigmatising unmarried ladies and mounting unceasing pressure on singles to get married, these traits will never stop. Patriarchy is responsible for our backwardness as a country.

I don't think your last statement is correct.
Neither patriarchy or matriarchy is better, but a fairness to all humans. Forget the brainwashed ideology of gender equality, it's the cause of moral decadence. Men and women were never created equal but rather complimentary. A man is the head but I pity my world who sees that as an advantage rather than a grave responsibility and reasons for accountability. The day I began to understand such load, I had to lament that nature favored women far better than men.
Imagine when a lady needs to submit to you as a man and she's smarter or richer. imagine that she's more talented or luckier. To me, men have failed our societies by agreeing with those things that set them apart as "Superhuman " rather than Responsible Creature.

A man who truly understand submission of a wife to him will be far humbler, meeker and loving. But, since like the op, our world had turned manliness to lasciviousness and our women also want a cut in the "Lascivious cakes", frustrations of this world will have no bound till we know that manliness and womanliness are sources of dignities and not equal but supremely distinct.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Spanner4(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
urm why?
Because without women, dis world will be bored and I wonda hw procreation will take place
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by dollyjoy(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dexter247:

I thought it was money undecided
not anymorewink

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Sunymoore(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's a man's world and woman's universe! Men actually made and ruin the world

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by charles316: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Trueyarn:

You've always been at the forefront of issues concerning gender equality, don't you think it is time to slow down? You do not have to sound so bitter to make your point. Thing is, that man's world phrase is a thing of the mind and only shallow minded men really think it is a man's world.Trust me, enlightened brothers know better, but the problem is you women tend to come off as insecure with all that feminist attitude, and when you don't win with it...you say ''it is a man's world afterall''...

The little girl wan injure herself . she will understand when they start brushing her pv$$y. She will know that men are Demi Gods.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Sunymoore(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Man get to choose all you listed... An average man with money has minimum of five girls liking him...
Source or.....

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by chimaobinelson(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
but serriously i pity the womens folk,dis is everywhere,Western,eastern words...life pressure toomuch joor

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by aziciii11: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
in the beginning, it was adam first nd then eve....

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by voiceoftruthNG: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
@Vinshu It's not a man's world actually.

It's your society and you allowed your society make it a man's world. If you do the opposite of what society demands it will be the other way around. #Simple dem swear for u sef? Why can't u just accept what u cannot change and move on? One day u will challenge even God to a contest! Na wa you oooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
@" No painful period for man ".... don't be too sure. The fact that a man doesn't bleed, doesn't mean he has/ had no painful period. Ask many men that rose from gutter to glory to tell you their stories. It's worse than bleeding. I am not saying no girl moves from gutter to glory but the girl may perhaps have a dude supporting somewhere. In most cases for the guy - No support / company even as misery loves to have company.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bact To Sender
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by krak101(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
In the words of 2pac "money rule the world, bitches make the world go round".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Types Of Women, Men Should Date / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.