Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World (29597 Views)

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Men are allowed to be Wolverine. While women are expected to grow hair only on their head. Tomorrow, it’s either Etcetera, Lynxx or some random Twitter bully dishing out tips on how ladies should shave the legs, privates, belly and armpits.
Yet these men practice opposite of what they preach. Hardly would you see any man without a savannah forest on his armpit. They think it’s manly and sexy.
And the only places men have neat kini are in p0rn movies.

No wet dreams for women. It’s unfair that men’s version of period is what is biologically referred to as wet dreams. From what I understand, wet dreams happens when they orgasm in their dreams. If a woman experiences same, she’s bundled to a prayer house to be delivered of spiritual husband.

No painful periods for men. Men can keep their wet dreams but nothing would give me more joy than seeing men having a wet dreams cycle.
Let me be more precise. I mean the sort of heavy wet dreams stretching up to one week in a month, and nights that comes with waist pain, abdominal pain and wet dreams cramps.
Ladies, imagine walking into a store to buy a random item and seeing men shopping for Always Ultra for men, Gentlemen Care & co for their wet nightmare. Bliss!

It’s okay for men to be pregnant with food. A big tummy is acceptable for a man. But a woman? Even after 5 set of twins, you are expected to remain sissy. Now the new trend is to lose pregnancy weight 7 days after childbirth.
Do I need to go in on the pressure to keep every part of the body from sagging?
From the tummy, thighs and breasts. And even after wearing a N30,000 bra after childbirth to delay sagginess so society can keep quiet, our husbands would still come at night to massage everything like he’s kneading flour for bread and the next morning, breasts are back to saggy baggy.
And when are we going to start seeing waist trainers for ‘pregnant men’ in the market? When?

A virgin man is an abomination. But a woman is termed as promiscuous if she’s had a body count of two.
A man would spend many years of his life engaging in insert and discharge with all manner of ladies in different continents until it’s time to marry at 42.
He’s celebrated as a hero when he returns to the village to pick a bride from a set of 21 year old virgins. Don’t you watch Nollywood movies?
The above reason is why I shut my windows and doors whenever I sing Beyonce’s ‘Who run the world’ .Who am I deceiving?

A woman can’t even be dirty in peace. We are told to wash our kini three times a day.
We are told to bath twice a day.
We are encouraged to change undies twice a day.
We are told to wipe down there with baby wipes when we pee even when we pee 36 times a day.
Today it’s an article for women to wash from front to back; Tomorrow, its another health article to wash vertically and horizontally, to place the shower head on the ground and spread our legs over it while the warm water flows past our cervix and flushes every yamayama, to avoid any form of toilet soap while washing, to use liquid warm water with two drops of vag1na tightening liquid. Haba?
Brother nodding at this advice, when will you wash that boxers you’ve been wearing for three weeks?

Uncle Gwegs are not legally recognized in Nigeria . In this society of ours, marriage is termed as the ultimate achievement for a woman.
Pastors would spend 15 minutes praying for ladies to meet their Mr Right and a short 56 seconds prayer for men to meet their Miss Right.
Pastor would say, “There are 28 girls in the house weeping for a husband to call their own. Run now to the altar and receive it!”, and 88 of us would run straight to the altar crying. No one ever gets to call out the Uncle Gwegs in the house because marriage is not really a problem for men!!!
Today, it’s a supernatural singles breakthrough programme designed for women.
If only unmarried men go through half the pressure heaped on unmarried ladies. If a woman misbehaves, she is threatened with, “No man will put you inside house with that attitude.”
Sometimes when a man annoys me, I want to say, “No woman would follow you inside house with that attitude” but I hold my peace when I realise my statement would never make sense. It’s a man’s world after all. Or is it not?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/wet-dreams-sweet-reasons-mans-world/

u 4got to mention pain during child birth

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by hob(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
THE WRITE UP IS FUNNY, THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by chimaobinelson(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Actually it's a womans world. Women get to choose who they date, marry or have sex with. No one loves a fat or dirty man but an average obese girl has a minimum of 3 toasters and besides there are far more men than women in the world.

maybe you live in the Mars[b]
tensazangetsu:
Actually it's a womans world. Women get to choose who they date, marry or have sex with. No one loves a fat or dirty man but an average obese girl has a minimum of 3 toasters and besides there are far more men than women in the world.

maybe you live in the Mars[/b][quote author=tensazangetsu post=44941333]

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by abbey621(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
The Op is obviously sentimental and not factual! Come to the USA and see how women are dominating yet still crying that they are not being treated equally. See how a man will labor to build wealth and a life only for his gold digging wife to divorce him after a few years,she not only gets the mansion he built but also 50% of his wealth. Can this be fair? How about when a man is having an argument with his wife and the wife calls the cops, the man is always guilty and must either spend the night in jail or be forced to sleep outside of his home in God knows where! Let's come back home, Nigeria a country where men are pressurized to succeed in order to have any chance of marrying a decent lady. Ladies nowadays want a ready made man. They don't want to struggle, boyfriends are dumped after NYSC only for the ladies to seek a working class man or a tycoon. Men are forced to take care of 95% of the financial responsibilities as most ladies would rather open a shop or not work at all if their husband is wealthy. Nigeria where a young male graduate must struggle for a couple more years before getting an average job while the female graduates just go ahead and marry into wealth. Now tell me is it really a man's world?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by papae1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Men are allowed to be Wolverine. While women are expected to grow hair only on their head. Tomorrow, it’s either Etcetera, Lynxx or some random Twitter bully dishing out tips on how ladies should shave the legs, privates, belly and armpits.
Yet these men practice opposite of what they preach. Hardly would you see any man without a savannah forest on his armpit. They think it’s manly and sexy.
And the only places men have neat kini are in p0rn movies.

No wet dreams for women. It’s unfair that men’s version of period is what is biologically referred to as wet dreams. From what I understand, wet dreams happens when they orgasm in their dreams. If a woman experiences same, she’s bundled to a prayer house to be delivered of spiritual husband.

No painful periods for men. Men can keep their wet dreams but nothing would give me more joy than seeing men having a wet dreams cycle.
Let me be more precise. I mean the sort of heavy wet dreams stretching up to one week in a month, and nights that comes with waist pain, abdominal pain and wet dreams cramps.
Ladies, imagine walking into a store to buy a random item and seeing men shopping for Always Ultra for men, Gentlemen Care & co for their wet nightmare. Bliss!

It’s okay for men to be pregnant with food. A big tummy is acceptable for a man. But a woman? Even after 5 set of twins, you are expected to remain sissy. Now the new trend is to lose pregnancy weight 7 days after childbirth.
Do I need to go in on the pressure to keep every part of the body from sagging?
From the tummy, thighs and breasts. And even after wearing a N30,000 bra after childbirth to delay sagginess so society can keep quiet, our husbands would still come at night to massage everything like he’s kneading flour for bread and the next morning, breasts are back to saggy baggy.
And when are we going to start seeing waist trainers for ‘pregnant men’ in the market? When?

A virgin man is an abomination. But a woman is termed as promiscuous if she’s had a body count of two.
A man would spend many years of his life engaging in insert and discharge with all manner of ladies in different continents until it’s time to marry at 42.
He’s celebrated as a hero when he returns to the village to pick a bride from a set of 21 year old virgins. Don’t you watch Nollywood movies?
The above reason is why I shut my windows and doors whenever I sing Beyonce’s ‘Who run the world’ .Who am I deceiving?

A woman can’t even be dirty in peace. We are told to wash our kini three times a day.
We are told to bath twice a day.
We are encouraged to change undies twice a day.
We are told to wipe down there with baby wipes when we pee even when we pee 36 times a day.
Today it’s an article for women to wash from front to back; Tomorrow, its another health article to wash vertically and horizontally, to place the shower head on the ground and spread our legs over it while the warm water flows past our cervix and flushes every yamayama, to avoid any form of toilet soap while washing, to use liquid warm water with two drops of vag1na tightening liquid. Haba?
Brother nodding at this advice, when will you wash that boxers you’ve been wearing for three weeks?

Uncle Gwegs are not legally recognized in Nigeria . In this society of ours, marriage is termed as the ultimate achievement for a woman.
Pastors would spend 15 minutes praying for ladies to meet their Mr Right and a short 56 seconds prayer for men to meet their Miss Right.
Pastor would say, “There are 28 girls in the house weeping for a husband to call their own. Run now to the altar and receive it!”, and 88 of us would run straight to the altar crying. No one ever gets to call out the Uncle Gwegs in the house because marriage is not really a problem for men!!!
Today, it’s a supernatural singles breakthrough programme designed for women.
If only unmarried men go through half the pressure heaped on unmarried ladies. If a woman misbehaves, she is threatened with, “No man will put you inside house with that attitude.”
Sometimes when a man annoys me, I want to say, “No woman would follow you inside house with that attitude” but I hold my peace when I realise my statement would never make sense. It’s a man’s world after all. Or is it not?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/wet-dreams-sweet-reasons-mans-world/

you're right on point my sister....
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by DExplorer1: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
What's the essence of all your power and claim to be a man's world when a woman can tame you in a sec.

If you doubt me ask who receives more attention in the same world.

These subtle agents runs the world. I just won't deceive myself o jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by spill(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
It is a man's world, bt controlled by women tongue

You are right.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Misogynist2014(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
What were you thinking when you penned this trash down?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by jayAjoku(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
I doubt that its actually a woman's world, cuz they get everything easy periods are just a biological thing not our fault but if you look at it critically 89 percent of things in this world always favor women and now they are asking for more ..... so its a woman's world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Naijasinglegirl: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
You are a misogynist. I won't explain myself to you sir!
Misogynist2014:
What were you thinking when you penned this trash down?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Sayelabola(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
It is a man's world, bt controlled by women tongue

A man's world, controlled by the men. But the women are frantically trying to hijack it and thereby sending a confusing signal into the men's world.

We shall not stop to rebuff Una.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by jayAjoku(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
abbey621:
The Op is obviously sentimental and not factual! Come to the USA and see how women are dominating yet still crying that they are not being treated equally. See how a man will labor to build wealth and a life only for his gold digging wife to divorce him after a few years,she not only gets the mansion he built but also 50% of his wealth. Can this be fair? How about when a man is having an argument with his wife and the wife calls the cops, the man is always guilty and must either spend the night in jail or be forced to sleep outside of his home in God knows where! Let's come back home, Nigeria a country where men are pressurized to succeed in order to have any chance of marrying a decent lady. Ladies nowadays want a ready made man. They don't want to struggle, boyfriends are dumped after NYSC only for the ladies to seek a working class man or a tycoon. Men are forced to take care of 95% of the financial responsibilities as most ladies would rather open a shop or not work at all if their husband is wealthy. Nigeria where a young male graduate must struggle for a couple more years before getting an average job while the female graduates just go ahead and marry into wealth. Now tell me is it really a man's world?
chai its like you read my mind dayummmmmn correct ladies are always whining how hard it is for them they could get virtually everything free

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by CallMeBIRA(f): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is absolute trash,I am disappointed I must say,you sound like Methuselah(no offense intended).I think you should upgrade your memory,even my mum would not reason like this.WELCOME TO THE 20th CENTURY SIS/BRO
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by 4rmthewest(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's a man's world, but it will be nothing without a woman.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by ronald4lif(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I don't think your last statement is correct.
Neither patriarchy or matriarchy is better, but a fairness to all humans. Forget the brainwashed ideology of gender equality, it's the cause of moral decadence. Men and women were never created equal but rather complimentary. A man is the head but I pity my world who sees that as an advantage rather than a grave responsibility and reasons for accountability. The day I began to understand such load, I had to lament that nature favored women far better than men.
Imagine when a lady needs to submit to you as a man and she's smarter or richer. imagine that she's more talented or luckier. To me, men have failed our societies by agreeing with those things that set them apart as "Superhuman " rather than Responsible Creature.

A man who truly understand submission of a wife to him will be far humbler, meeker and loving. But, since like the op, our world had turned manliness to lasciviousness and our women also want a cut in the "Lascivious cakes", frustrations of this world will have no bound till we know that manliness and womanliness are sources of dignities and not equal but supremely distinct.

Fair retort. I'm guessing you assume only women are at the receiving end of a patriarchal society based on the premise of your argument. And you're focusing on the domestic and marriage angle only but that's just a snippet of the myriads of problems associated with patriarchy. The major I think borders around the limitations, stereotypes and social confinement of women's role on politics, religion and career. As much as we may hate to admit it there are some jobs an average lady in Nigeria can't accept for fear of being stigmatized. And likewise men too.

Patriarchy isn't just about all people having the same rights, choices and opportunities. It is about people who were born with a specific type of genitals automatically having more rights, choices and opportunities than the people born with the other type of genitals.

If people choose to live a traditional type of lifestyle, that's fine but purposely limiting all women to a domestic servant role that is subservient to males is not only extremely unjust and unfair, it also limits the potentials of half the human population. In the West, women have equal footing as the men and the resultant effect of this is that their human resources is aggrandized as there's no restriction to the career path both genders can adopt.

When women are compelled into taking a traditional role that is subservient to men or when there are some jobs/career they can't freely accept without being tagged contemptuous names it is a type of oppression and that is why it is wrong.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by ted1741: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
I told you to eat

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I don't think your last statement is correct.
Neither patriarchy or matriarchy is better, but a fairness to all humans. Forget the brainwashed ideology of gender equality, it's the cause of moral decadence. Men and women were never created equal but rather complimentary. A man is the head but I pity my world who sees that as an advantage rather than a grave responsibility and reasons for accountability. The day I began to understand such load, I had to lament that nature favored women far better than men.
Imagine when a lady needs to submit to you as a man and she's smarter or richer. imagine that she's more talented or luckier. To me, men have failed our societies by agreeing with those things that set them apart as "Superhuman " rather than Responsible Creature.

A man who truly understand submission of a wife to him will be far humbler, meeker and loving. But, since like the op, our world had turned manliness to lasciviousness and our women also want a cut in the "Lascivious cakes", frustrations of this world will have no bound till we know that manliness and womanliness are sources of dignities and not equal but supremely distinct.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Ralphdan(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:
It's not a man's world actually.

It's your society and you allowed your society make it a man's world. If you do the opposite of what society demands it will be the other way around. #Simple

Sweetie! U want2 be doing the opposite of what society demands? whao! Goodluck with that dear.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Ralphdan(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Men world it is but women make the world go round. grin

Good sweetie.Atleast you have something to console yourself with, dnt mind her and her write up.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by sitibemfen(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Masculinity as designed by God is meant to compliment ferminity. The extremes in both gender breeds confusion. So, play by the rule where nature places you.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Excuzeme: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
PureWays:
It's obvious that it's a man's world, you can argue all you want but it won't change that fact.

A wise woman once told me that:
Women are not always as strong as they seem.

I believe we both need each other, so there isn't any need for comparison.

Once again, Women are trying to SET-UP MEN, Nigerian men in particular! shocked shocked
It is not about who is STRONGER, it is about Women trying to DOMINATE men....and doing it in a way that even the mensfolk wont even realize whats going on, until they are emasculated!

That is how smart and crafty, women are.

Until it happens that when Armed Robbers knock on your door, Wives ask their Husbands to "go and hide" while they open the door and face them, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day when war breaks out and Women lead the frontline while the men are told to stay at home and mind the kids, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day l see a Hijack and see all the MEN and Children released while the Women are held hostage, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day l see majority of Women climbing PHCN Poles and doing disconnection, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until statistics show me that Men/Husbands live a longer life-span than their Women/Wives, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day when Women STOP the payment of Dowry on their head, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world.

Until the day Women STOP fighting over their Man's inheritance, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day Women STOP trying to change their name to their husband's name, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day Women fight to abolish the "office of the first Lady" (never heard of "office of the first husband"!), until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day Women expect a different set "weaker standards" to be used to judge them compared to their menfolk, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

No one is "limiting women" to specific roles but women themselves have chosen the "easier and juicer roles"... but dont want to be associated with the requirements/responsibilities of such rle the have chosen!

In life, you cant eat your Cake and still want to have it! Its called GREED!
But lets make no mistake about it, Women are SMARTER and MORE CUNNING to the point that they 'make the men feel guilty and superior'!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by starlingbawa(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
tensazangetsu:

Being a man's or woman's world doesn't revolve around intimacy issues only. Check again?

Then again, you also inferred that there are far more men than women in the world..... Are you sure about that?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by DTALLPRINCE(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
But If you reach 3month you no see wetin you go for go buy always Ultra, you no go say your village people don start work?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Olabestonic001(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Fair retort. I'm guessing you assume only women are at the receiving end of a patriarchal society based on the premise of your argument. And you're focusing on the domestic and marriage angle only but that's just a snippet of the myriads of problems associated with patriarchy. The major I think borders around the limitations, stereotypes and social confinement of women's role on politics, religion and career. As much as we may hate to admit it there are some jobs an average lady in Nigeria can't accept for fear of being stigmatized. And likewise men too.

Patriarchy isn't just about all people having the same rights, choices and opportunities. It is about people who were born with a specific type of genitals automatically having more rights, choices and opportunities than the people born with the other type of genitals.

If people choose to live a traditional type of lifestyle, that's fine but purposely limiting all women to a domestic servant role that is subservient to males is not only extremely unjust and unfair, it also limits the potentials of half the human population. In the West, women have equal footing as the men and the resultant effect of this is that their human resources is aggrandized as there's no restriction to the career path both genders can adopt.

When women are compelled into taking a traditional role that is subservient to men or when there are some jobs/career they can't freely accept without being tagged contemptuous names it is a type of oppression and that is why it is wrong.

You're partly right there.
Though in all honesty I detest that thing called gender equality in Western worlds. While it helped in resources aggrandizement as you said, it failed woeful in moral aggrandizement. Forget, humanity without morals is a curse. The fact that the West is doing well economically does not mean their family structure is worth emulating. South Korea had it's model that caters for its development.
I just hope we Nigerians will look past these Western World's and channel our own course. While growing up, my dad (though the provider of all at home) took care of us all as much as mum would. This helped mum to grow to her full potentials as a woman and I learnt therein then that it's not always all this "We are equal" mantra feminists brandies about but rather a society where we are all fair to all.
What stops that man from changing the kids diapers and helping out in the kitchen when the wife is indisposed? What stops a man from being submissive at work to his female superiors? What stops the woman from helping out financially when "our daddy" is financially down? What stops the man willing some of his properties to his daughter? What stops the woman from having same assets as the man?
Sir, all these can never be gotten by some bandied legal bills but by having True men.
True men knows that their purpose on earth is essentially to coordinate every form of resources and not to dominate.
What I've seen in Western world is a destruction of male dominance to install a female dominance. Rather, we should put to men that their so-called "edge" they shout about in Life is never to dominate but to liberate and coordinate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by PureWays(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Excuzeme:

Once again, Women are trying to SET-UP MEN, Nigerian men in particular! shocked shocked
It is not about who is STRONGER, it is about Women trying to DOMINATE men....and doing it in a way that even the mensfolk wont even realize whats going on, until they are emasculated!

That is how smart and crafty, women are.
Well said man.. Thumbs up.

Until it happens that when Armed Robbers knock on your door, Wives ask their Husbands to "go and hide" while they open the door and face them, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day when war breaks out and Women lead the frontline while the men are told to stay at home and mind the kids, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day l see a Hijack and see all the MEN and Children released while the Women are held hostage, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day l see majority of Women climbing PHCN Poles and doing disconnection, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until statistics show me that Men/Husbands live a longer life-span than their Women/Wives, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day when Women STOP the payment of Dowry on their head, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world.

Until the day Women STOP fighting over their Man's inheritance, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day Women STOP trying to change their name to their husband's name, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day Women fight to abolish the "office of the first Lady" (never heard of "office of the first husband"!), until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

Until the day Women expect a different set "weaker standards" to be used to judge them compared to their menfolk, until then would l think it should be a Woman's world

No one is "limiting women" to specific roles but women themselves have chosen the "easier and juicer roles"... but dont want to be associated with the requirements/responsibilities of such rle the have chosen!

In life, you cant eat your Cake and still want to have it! Its called GREED!
But lets make no mistake about it, Women are SMARTER and MORE CUNNING to the point that they 'make the men feel guilty and superior'!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Excellentmind: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
ronald4lif:
Your list is frivolous and baseless by categorising it a world thing. You should have been specific on the climate which your observation is based on. I believe you're referring to Nigeria and that's okay but even at that no woman likes to associate with dirty and unkempt men. Neither do they want men with protruded stomach.

The problem is that these women have been conditioned to get married at a certain age and overlook such men misdeamenor when amatory entries are made their way. Until the Nigerian society cease from stigmatising unmarried ladies and mounting unceasing pressure on singles to get married, these traits will never stop. Patriarchy is responsible for our backwardness as a country.

Protruding stomach of men is developed at the later stage of life and no man has been divorced on the grounds of his stomach.

Women are pressurized to married earlier than men because of their nature. Most times, they set a high standard which they themselves cannot attain. At the long run, it results to a pressure.

As for me, op is right.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by ppnye: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Remind me again what is transgender.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Reeberry: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
grad2012:
Ok
Madam, change this DP na. Nawao.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by doskie(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
a wet dream every night wont be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
it depends on the society sha!,it also depends on ur level of confidence and insecurity,
what of this scenario, if u take a look at our women ,they seem to rock the best smartphones , wear designers clothes/ shoes, drives a flashy car, no laundry, no cooking, just to be maintained by our men who worked so hard to earn d money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by weselomo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

Because most people patronise black clothings/wears more to match, makes black a better colour? rabbish.

Idk, maybe you can become a door mat for men since its not enough that theyve objectified you for long.

Women should stop saying this in Africa, where men are seen as gods, you only make things worse for yourself and other women.

madam, take it or leave it, u will end up listen to ur husband order whether u like it or not

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
starlingbawa:

Being a man's or woman's world doesn't revolve around intimacy issues only. Check again?

Then again, you also inferred that there are far more men than women in the world..... Are you sure about that?
Yes am very sure for every man to get married each woman has to marry 2 husbands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Types Of Women, Men Should Date / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.