Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World (29595 Views)

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by mideactive: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bro she nor lie o,if 20 men die 2day na woman kill 18

Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
In your dream abi?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by uboma(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:
It's not a man's world actually.

It's your society and you allowed your society make it a man's world. If you do the opposite of what society demands it will be the other way around. #Simple

Sis, you sound so uptight.
Loosen up and enjoy the humour found in the op's post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Modenzy: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Let's be very frank here, it's indeed a man's world.. These things you listed does not only revolve around Nigeria alone but other countries.

A very sane person knows that this life is based on stereotype and prejudice

oga Tosyn, ure right

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by ypeace: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You're partly right there.
Though in all honesty I detest that thing called gender equality in Western worlds. While it helped in resources aggrandizement as you said, it failed woeful in moral aggrandizement. Forget, humanity without morals is a curse. The fact that the West is doing well economically does not mean their family structure is worth emulating. South Korea had it's model that caters for its development.
I just hope we Nigerians will look past these Western World's and channel our own course. While growing up, my dad (though the provider of all at home) took care of us all as much as mum would. This helped mum to grow to her full potentials as a woman and I learnt therein then that it's not always all this "We are equal" mantra feminists brandies about but rather a society where we are all fair to all.
What stops that man from changing the kids diapers and helping out in the kitchen when the wife is indisposed? What stops a man from being submissive at work to his female superiors? What stops the woman from helping out financially when "our daddy" is financially down? What stops the man willing some of his properties to his daughter? What stops the woman from having same assets as the man?
Sir, all these can never be gotten by some bandied legal bills but by having True men.
True men knows that their purpose on earth is essentially to coordinate every form of resources and not to dominate.
What I've seen in Western world is a destruction of male dominance to install a female dominance. Rather, we should put to men that their so-called "edge" they shout about in Life is never to dominate but to liberate and coordinate.
Wow, good points.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Iyawo Mi, I'm officially following U now oooooo
Ur stories are just too good to ignore
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:

It's your society and you allowed your society make it a man's world. If you do the opposite of what society demands it will be the other way around. #Simple

grin grin

tax collector. U wan do Spinster @ 40 abi?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Ohamzee: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

Because most people patronise black clothings/wears more to match, makes black a better colour? rabbish.

Idk, maybe you can become a door mat for men since its not enough that theyve objectified you for long.

Women should stop saying this in Africa, where men are seen as gods, you only make things worse for yourself and other women.

I feel your pain sister. I know how difficult it is living as a woman in Africa but you dont have to console yourself by telling lies. Every person is unique in his or her own way. I think this is what you should rather tell yourself than argue with the op. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
awwww Esty baby Sorry U hear.
don't worry
just get a man that can climb mount Everest for U
then, it will become a ladies world for U

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

Because most people patronise black clothings/wears more to match, makes black a better colour? rabbish.

Idk, maybe you can become a door mat for men since its not enough that theyve objectified you for long.

Women should stop saying this in Africa, where men are seen as gods, you only make things worse for yourself and other women.

ahhhhh

nnkan nbe

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by palsenator(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:

Stop deceiving yourself dear or rather don't create unnecessary excitement. It is indeed a man's world and I honestly think mother nature cheated the womenfolk. It baffles me when a man can openly declare that he is promiscuous while it is a big problem if a woman dares that. Women are never free from subjugation, even if there husband dies,they are still under their son especially if the son is all grown. I pity the women jare.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Vinshu(f): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
palsenator:
Stop deceiving yourself dear or rather don't create unnecessary excitement. It is indeed a man's world and I honestly think mother nature cheated the womenfolk. It baffles me when a man can openly declare that he is promiscuous while it is a big problem if a woman dares that. Women are never free from subjugation, even if there husband dies,they are still under their son especially if the son is all grown. I pity the women jare.

Your women, your world, not me, not mine.

I can declare anything i wish to declare, no one can stop me as long as it isn't illegal.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by iRepNaija1: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Trueyarn:

You've always been at the forefront of issues concerning gender equality, don't you think it is time to slow down? You do not have to sound so bitter to make your point. Thing is, that man's world phrase is a thing of the mind and only shallow minded men really think it is a man's world.Trust me, enlightened brothers know better, but the problem is you women tend to come off as insecure with all that feminist attitude, and when you don't win with it...you say ''it is a man's world afterall''...

You don't know what you're talking about. Why did you even comment if you were going to blame women from the start?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Men are allowed to be Wolverine. While women are expected to grow hair only on their head. Tomorrow, it’s either Etcetera, Lynxx or some random Twitter bully dishing out tips on how ladies should shave the legs, privates, belly and armpits.
Yet these men practice opposite of what they preach. Hardly would you see any man without a savannah forest on his armpit. They think it’s manly and sexy.
And the only places men have neat kini are in p0rn movies.

No wet dreams for women. It’s unfair that men’s version of period is what is biologically referred to as wet dreams. From what I understand, wet dreams happens when they orgasm in their dreams. If a woman experiences same, she’s bundled to a prayer house to be delivered of spiritual husband.

No painful periods for men. Men can keep their wet dreams but nothing would give me more joy than seeing men having a wet dreams cycle.
Let me be more precise. I mean the sort of heavy wet dreams stretching up to one week in a month, and nights that comes with waist pain, abdominal pain and wet dreams cramps.
Ladies, imagine walking into a store to buy a random item and seeing men shopping for Always Ultra for men, Gentlemen Care & co for their wet nightmare. Bliss!

It’s okay for men to be pregnant with food. A big tummy is acceptable for a man. But a woman? Even after 5 set of twins, you are expected to remain sissy. Now the new trend is to lose pregnancy weight 7 days after childbirth.
Do I need to go in on the pressure to keep every part of the body from sagging?
From the tummy, thighs and breasts. And even after wearing a N30,000 bra after childbirth to delay sagginess so society can keep quiet, our husbands would still come at night to massage everything like he’s kneading flour for bread and the next morning, breasts are back to saggy baggy.
And when are we going to start seeing waist trainers for ‘pregnant men’ in the market? When?

A virgin man is an abomination. But a woman is termed as promiscuous if she’s had a body count of two.
A man would spend many years of his life engaging in insert and discharge with all manner of ladies in different continents until it’s time to marry at 42.
He’s celebrated as a hero when he returns to the village to pick a bride from a set of 21 year old virgins. Don’t you watch Nollywood movies?
The above reason is why I shut my windows and doors whenever I sing Beyonce’s ‘Who run the world’ .Who am I deceiving?

A woman can’t even be dirty in peace. We are told to wash our kini three times a day.
We are told to bath twice a day.
We are encouraged to change undies twice a day.
We are told to wipe down there with baby wipes when we pee even when we pee 36 times a day.
Today it’s an article for women to wash from front to back; Tomorrow, its another health article to wash vertically and horizontally, to place the shower head on the ground and spread our legs over it while the warm water flows past our cervix and flushes every yamayama, to avoid any form of toilet soap while washing, to use liquid warm water with two drops of vag1na tightening liquid. Haba?
Brother nodding at this advice, when will you wash that boxers you’ve been wearing for three weeks?

Uncle Gwegs are not legally recognized in Nigeria . In this society of ours, marriage is termed as the ultimate achievement for a woman.
Pastors would spend 15 minutes praying for ladies to meet their Mr Right and a short 56 seconds prayer for men to meet their Miss Right.
Pastor would say, “There are 28 girls in the house weeping for a husband to call their own. Run now to the altar and receive it!”, and 88 of us would run straight to the altar crying. No one ever gets to call out the Uncle Gwegs in the house because marriage is not really a problem for men!!!
Today, it’s a supernatural singles breakthrough programme designed for women.
If only unmarried men go through half the pressure heaped on unmarried ladies. If a woman misbehaves, she is threatened with, “No man will put you inside house with that attitude.”
Sometimes when a man annoys me, I want to say, “No woman would follow you inside house with that attitude” but I hold my peace when I realise my statement would never make sense. It’s a man’s world after all. Or is it not?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/wet-dreams-sweet-reasons-mans-world/

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by NevetsIbot(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
when shall we stop this baseless arguement now?? Ive seen alpha women that rock my alpha male world.... But above all.... Its a mans worls. Drop the ice
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Men are allowed to be Wolverine. While women are expected to grow hair only on their head. Tomorrow, it’s either Etcetera, Lynxx or some random Twitter bully dishing out tips on how ladies should shave the legs, privates, belly and armpits.
Yet these men practice opposite of what they preach. Hardly would you see any man without a savannah forest on his armpit. They think it’s manly and sexy.

No wet dreams for women. It’s unfair that men’s version of period is what is biologically referred to as wet dreams. From what I understand, wet dreams happens when they orgasm in their dreams. If a woman experiences same, she’s bundled to a prayer house to be delivered of spiritual husband.

No painful periods for men. Men can keep their wet dreams but nothing would give me more joy than seeing men having a wet dreams cycle.
Let me be more precise. I mean the sort of heavy wet dreams stretching up to one week in a month, and nights that comes with waist pain, abdominal pain and wet dreams cramps.
Ladies, imagine walking into a store to buy a random item and seeing men shopping for Always Ultra for men, Gentlemen Care & co for their wet nightmare. Bliss!

It’s okay for men to be pregnant with food. A big tummy is acceptable for a man. But a woman? Even after 5 set of twins, you are expected to remain sissy. Now the new trend is to lose pregnancy weight 7 days after childbirth.
From the tummy, thighs and breasts. And even after wearing a N30,000 bra after childbirth to delay sagginess so society can keep quiet, our husbands would still come at night to massage everything like he’s kneading flour for bread and the next morning, breasts are back to saggy baggy.
And when are we going to start seeing waist trainers for ‘pregnant men’ in the market? When?

A virgin man is an abomination. But a woman is termed as promiscuous if she’s had a body count of two.
A man would spend many years of his life engaging in insert and discharge with all manner of ladies in different continents until it’s time to marry at 42.
He’s celebrated as a hero when he returns to the village to pick a bride from a set of 21 year old virgins. Don’t you watch Nollywood movies?
The above reason is why I shut my windows and doors whenever I sing Beyonce’s ‘Who run the world’ .Who am I deceiving?

A woman can’t even be dirty in peace. We are told to wash our kini three times a day.
We are told to wipe down there with baby wipes when we pee even when we pee 36 times a day.
Today it’s an article for women to wash from front to back; Tomorrow, its another health article to wash vertically and horizontally, to place the shower head on the ground and spread our legs over it while the warm water flows past our cervix and flushes every yamayama, to avoid any form of toilet soap while washing, to use liquid warm water with two drops of vag1na tightening liquid. Haba?
Brother nodding at this advice, when will you wash that boxers you’ve been wearing for three weeks?

Uncle Gwegs are not legally recognized in Nigeria . In this society of ours, marriage is termed as the ultimate achievement for a woman.
Pastors would spend 15 minutes praying for ladies to meet their Mr Right and a short 56 seconds prayer for men to meet their Miss Right.
Pastor would say, “There are 28 girls in the house weeping for a husband to call their own. Run now to the altar and receive it!”, and 88 of us would run straight to the altar crying. No one ever gets to call out the Uncle Gwegs in the house because marriage is not really a problem for men!!!
If only unmarried men go through half the pressure heaped on unmarried ladies. If a woman misbehaves, she is threatened with, “No man will put you inside house with that attitude.”
Sometimes when a man annoys me, I want to say, “No woman would follow you inside house with that attitude” but I hold my peace when I realise my statement would never make sense. It’s a man’s world after all. Or is it not?

You forgot to add the part where a man can sit and spread his legs (one to the south, and the other to the north) and nobody frowns at it but if a woman tries such, mehn, that would be an awesome sight to behold. Come to think of it, Which man wouldnt like when a girl throws her legs open?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

Aunty, you haven't seen life. What NSG wrote up there is the cold, hard, undiluted truth. An unpleasant reality. It is now left for individuals to choose if they conform with this reality, but saying her points are 'nonsense and baseless' exposes your naivete, which the passage of time will hopefully get rid of.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

ahhhhh

nnkan nbe
Lol. Me sef shock cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Aunty, you haven't seen life. What NSG wrote up there is the cold, hard, undiluted truth. An unpleasant reality. It is now left for individuals to choose if they conform with this reality, but saying her points are 'nonsense and baseless' exposes your naivete, which the passage of time will hopefully get rid of.
She is wrong ma.
The world does not belong to any human being but God. People are just selfish.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Richydos(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

So what should d women now say MISS AUNTY..... I GUESS U MEANT THEY OUGHT TO BE SAYING THIS IS EUROPE N FALSELY BE SINGING BEYONCE'S WHO RUN D WORLD? BA..... STAY THERE N BE DECEIVING YASELF..... U MUST BE BTW 17 N 24 IF M NOT WRONG, U CAN ASK AUNTY LINDA IF THAT BEYONCE SONG IS REALLY WHAT IT IS.....
GIRLS INDEED RUN D WORLD #LOLZ

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Richydos(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She is wrong ma.
The world does not belong to any human being but God. People are just selfish.
Ooooopppzzzz another wrong 1 from u..... Even d Bible stated it dt d woman will be subjected to the man's rule 'when God cursed d serpent, Adam n eve....
So sorry u sounding so pained about dis topic but there's nothing u can actually do to change what you can't change..... Maybe if there's anything like reincarnation you could become A guy so as to feel d man's world but for now just enjoy what u are#woman

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
The rate at whc gals open legs cos of moni for many men devalues em a lot. if a gal maks hersef a virtuous woman, suitors wil beg u for marriage wen d tym coms.d only problem wit our ladies is dat dey wil neva learn. u expect men to finish d juice and stil com bak for d empty container. d truth is dat wen u v bin finished, even do u turn to holy Mary, men knw xup already.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by cardoctor(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
It may be a man's world but its absolutely nothing without a woman.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Richydos:

Ooooopppzzzz another wrong 1 from u..... Even d Bible stated it dt d woman will be subjected to the man's rule 'when God cursed d serpent, Adam n eve....
So sorry u sounding so pained about dis topic but there's nothing u can actually do to change what you can't change..... Maybe if there's anything like reincarnation you could become A guy so as to feel d man's world but for now just enjoy what u are#woman
Trash

Lets see how far we go with the "man's world" lie
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Richydos(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Trash

Lets see how far we go with the "man's world" lie
Hahahahahahah I grab d fact dat u are pained but u will agree with me that there's nothing you can do about it n even when we all are gone D PRINCIPLE OF THE WORLD WILL STILL B WHAT IT IS..... no choke yourself with anger ooooo lolz,,,, no b we cause am ooo "MAN"... Dear woman it has tayed dt it has been like dis oooooo #wink........ U forget say na out of man u comot from?? Woman.... But u still dey vex lolz

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by uvalued(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by ise82(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Actually it's a womans world. Women get to choose who they date, marry or have sex with. No one loves a fat or dirty man but an average obese girl has a minimum of 3 toasters and besides there are far more men than women in the world.

Big lie!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
ronald4lif:
Your list is frivolous and baseless by categorising it a world thing. You should have been specific on the climate which your observation is based on. I believe you're referring to Nigeria and that's okay but even at that no woman likes to associate with dirty and unkempt men. Neither do they want men with protruded stomach.

The problem is that these women have been conditioned to get married at a certain age and overlook such men misdeamenor when amatory entries are made their way. Until the Nigerian society cease from stigmatising unmarried ladies and mounting unceasing pressure on singles to get married, these traits will never stop. Patriarchy is responsible for our backwardness as a country.

even bible says u shud get married. what's diz life if u do not eventually leave ur parents house. doz advocating for single motherhood ar frustrated and lost in dat circle of finding a union for million reasons

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

Hello Are you a saddist?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2016
Op I feel you, it's true. You know what I think? Heaven is like a house of Senate, the male angels are more than their female counterparts. Therefore the 1⅓ majority needed for female legislation is not meant at the end of the day thereby leading to all this shortcomings. You grab?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by branhampaul: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Men world it is but women make the world go round. grin
Women Ar Worthless, It MONEY That Make D World Go Around..
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by DanielPop(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Societal pressure on women to get married early flows from women's biological alarm clock which naturally is primed to go off at 28 years of age.....scientifically! So to beat this deadline, society also primes the woman to make hay while...... cool
ronald4lif:
Your list is frivolous and baseless by categorising it a world thing. You should have been specific on the climate which your observation is based on. I believe you're referring to Nigeria and that's okay but even at that no woman likes to associate with dirty and unkempt men. Neither do they want men with protruded stomach.

The problem is that these women have been conditioned to get married at a certain age and overlook such men misdeamenor when amatory entries are made their way. Until the Nigerian society cease from stigmatising unmarried ladies and mounting unceasing pressure on singles to get married, these traits will never stop. Patriarchy is responsible for our backwardness as a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Types Of Women, Men Should Date / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.