Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (80348 Views)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by sj00: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2016
Enockia:
o lord block my eye from seeing this kind girl on the street, in the club, in church, at a wedding, in the office...papa cause tempoary blindness anytime shes around...GIZUS

As in temporary complete blindness?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Coraje(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who will be her 5th boyfriend?
i suggest you be
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by anochuko01(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2016
at this stage, even atheists go dey pray make them no encounter this typa person!
God have mercy!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016
There is nothing bad luck about this issue ,all these ex boyfriends look like gangsters and most likely delved into bad things. All she needs to do is change her orientation and move with the right set of people. Not everything is spiritual

3 Likes

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Bgorgeous: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2016
It's coincidence
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by kingthreat(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Nigerians would conclude she's a witch.

No she is not. You can be her 5th ex
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by yinkeys(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Enockia:
o lord block my eye from seeing this kind girl on the street, in the club, in church, at a wedding, in the office...papa cause tempoary blindness anytime shes around...GIZUS
cheesy A lot of dudes are scared to death
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ussy09(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2016
who is next??
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by banme1(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Its just a coincidence
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by MILD22: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Onyochejohn:
its becos she's dating criminals, 3 of those dudes died from bullet trust me. She a criminal gang that's why.

If u think I'm lie muhamed, make she com date kokumo like me! She go die after 90yrs before I go even silk.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by femi4: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Its mere coincidence
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Cutemi(f): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
When you date thugs, what do you expect.
I think she shud change the kind of men she choose for herself.
#say no to thug life
U r on point, nice one.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Kiish(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

I recommend this service for her

3 Likes

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by jvera(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2016
reminds me of a movie joyful noise...the lady after a long time found love again after they both bleeped the following morning the dude was dead. she was tagged tap in and die.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by MILD22: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2016
Kikikiki
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
when you start praying that God should protect you from your enemies you will start loosing people
which smelling prayer be dat?, person carry her evil spirit for body dey kill men den u dey hear dey talk rubbish, what if na ur brother date her?, naso many girls carry their badluck p**sy dey find innocent guys up and down, talk well o!

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by alobright17(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2016
End time babe
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Mintayo(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2016
She should change her guy friends. This is what happens when u date gangsters! undecided
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by siegfried99(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
Killer Pusssy.warning for 'em guys who would bang anything on skirt

grin cheesy
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SSkillzzz(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Onyochejohn:
its becos she's dating criminals, 3 of those dudes died from bullet trust me. She a criminal gang that's why.
If u think I'm lie muhamed, make she com date kokumo like me! She go die after 90yrs before I go even silk.
chisos
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by akinladejo: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2016
Onyochejohn:

U will not kill somebody, kokumo!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by tollytexy(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who will be her 5th boyfriend?

YOU lol
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Mariopgomery(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2016
she's not a witch. its obvious she dates gangsters that's the reason for their deaths not witchcraft.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by fejicruz(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Na this kind one dem dey show for Emmanuel TV
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2016
U lie like an amature idiot, it is an unadulterated lie from ur lies
1= ur first ex date died in 2012 = cool
2= ur second date died in 2014=cool
3= ur third date died after three years of ur relationship 2014+3 years it should be in 2017

this is where i got down from ur cheap lies
And still u date another one that died 9 days ago. Baby lies
u would have solved ur mathematics very well before this lie.
Anyway come and date me i swear u will be the one to die in my place

Kikikikikikikikiki

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by elmoore676(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Chaii
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by zubixhitechno: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2016
End time Agent of darkness at work,people should beware of this ladies.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Ramanto(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
And What Is She?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by stubbornman(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2016
look at the Karishika we were talking about
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Project400: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Gangster life, perhaps?

Or
Spirit spouse?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2016
I love this girl. Her destiny is fiery. Like only betrayers will be praying not to meet this kind of girl cos obviously, u die if you cheat on her, or maltreat her. Your the luckiest of all women bae. Date as many bastards its good to see them all fall and die!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by stanel(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2016
The last guy looks like Jim Iyke. Just kidding sha lolzzzzz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.