Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (80346 Views)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by 6digitscomrade: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2016
and u concluded she was what or she is whatsister mary
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Nigerians would conclude she's a witch.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johneyhaz: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
can't you see their pics ni undecided...
Bro Some ladies love them thuggish niggahs too damn much!
well aside the last that have weeds and money on the table,others look normal to.me
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SycophanticGoat: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
she's indeed bad luck

Are those millipedes at the top of your eyes? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by yonzy(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by 6digitscomrade: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016
good answer right timing...
Northboy:
E epp u as e carry u enter dis world
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ireneony(f): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Johneyhaz:
well aside the last that have weeds and money on the table,others look normal to.me
smh..... undecided
You call that normal...this generation is fuccked up!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SycophanticGoat: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
thank you... wink

Irene nwa ama ama! cheesy
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SycophanticGoat: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
smh..... undecided
You call that normal...this generation is fuccked you!

grin grin grin grin

If we humble guys walk up to fine girls like you and the girl on the OP now, una go reject us, talk say una want swaggered niggers. Now see what she's going thru... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by 6digitscomrade: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2016
me too i had 3weeks ban...like kilode?nairaland i nor blame una na spring boredom..summer time now am off no time..lol
Praizekeyz:
Lemme not talk 2much cos I just came back from ban.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Analysiscorner: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Enockia:
o lord block my eye from seeing this kind girl on the street, in the club, in church, at a wedding, in the office...papa cause tempoary blindness anytime shes around...GIZUS
It is not everybody that dates that would die. Som people have more grace than others.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by bakoson: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Lord save me from Karashika!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Tedassie(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2016
That lady should be investigated for manslaughter...jeez!

People are becoming less intelligent these days,what happens if family members of those deceased get wind of those photos and make it a police case huh?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Michellla(f): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Are those millipedes at the top of your eyes? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no.they're scissors that'll cut you

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johneyhaz: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
smh..... undecided
You call that normal...this generation is fuccked up!
really....i aint see nothing wrong with a guy on a normal low cut...are u calling them thugs because of their tatoos and studs(
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by gozzlin: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
adorablepepple:
In Yoruba land it means she fell off her mother's back.

Things people go through sha

Your people are so superstitious.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SycophanticGoat: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
no.they're scissors that'll cut you

LoL! Your scissors ain't sharp enough love... cheesy wink
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johnsown1:
U lie like an amature idiot, it is an unadulterated lie from ur lies
1= ur first ex date died in 2012 = cool
2= ur second date died in 2014=cool
3= ur third date died after three years of ur relationship 2014+3 years it should be in 2017

this is where i got down from ur cheap lies
And still u date another one that died 9 days ago. Baby lies
u would have solved ur mathematics very well before this lie.
Anyway come and date me i swear u will be the one to die in my place

Kikikikikikikikiki

Lol.

Me thinks you are the one who can't read and comprehend properly and in ya bid to act smart, you made up things she never said.

I don't know how you can calculate years when she never said the years she broke up with any of her exes, she just said they broke up and the years they died.

No one solves an incomplete mathematical equation, genius. Just wait for her to give you the years she broke up with each of them and when she started dating them, before being too forward.

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ireneony(f): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johneyhaz:
really....i aint see nothing wrong with a guy on a normal low cut...are u calling them thugs because of their tatoos and studs(
if you are not satisfied with my opinion, I suggest you hit the road.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahaahhahaha
The opposite of Khloe Kardashian's Lazarus pùśsy(according to Mike Tyson) that woke Lamar Odom up

Hahahaha.. cheesy u're a fvck frm afar ..lols

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by suethebastard(f): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nawa...end time gurl frnd. ....I wish all d player dudes on naira land meet her... undecided
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johneyhaz: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
if you are not satisfied with my opinion, I suggest you hit the road.

no, i just want to change the way media made u see black American guys..if its a white guy that have tatoo like that am sure u wont say such
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by girlfriendsnatc: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

grin grin grin grin

If we humble guys walk up to fine girls like you and the girl on the OP now, una go reject us, talk say una want swaggered niggers. Now see what she's going thru... grin grin cheesy cheesy

shocked What are you on? She's ugly! You really need to expand your horizon, get out there and see the world if this is what you call a 'fine girl' undecided
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by repogirl(f): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmm..... This one Na real life Queen of the coast. angry
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
9jatatafo:
Reminds me of a girl then in the university in the faculty of science that dated four guys in school and all of them died before graduating. Some pussy are evil.

Lol.

Sometimes you don't want to get superstitious but when something keeps repeating itself, along the same pattern, you just have to ask question. One is cool. Two: you pause for a bit and think. Three: you just have to get superstitious. Four: you run for ya life when you see her coming cos something is wrong with the person. It can't be a coincidence four times. This world is very mysterious and science will never be able to explain 1/1000 of things that happen.

Also, when going into a relationship, it is always necessary to press the person about his/her exes, just to check if there is a pattern. Apart from people dying, there are chics out there that kill people's stars and you'll see that all the guys they've been with fell from grace to grass, once they got with them.

Just don't be a victim. I pity the next puppy love clown who will be this chic's next victim. She is definitely a blank death certificate and once you have sex with her, that's certificate signed.

Sukkot: I need ya celestial translation of this one, the big celestial prophet lol. I wanna overstand the celestial way.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ireneony(f): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johneyhaz:
no, i just want to change the way media made u see black American guys..if its a white guy that have tatoo like that am sure u wont say such
I will definitely see it...
If them were white, I will call them a meth head or heroin junkies who probably died from drug overdose grin

Are u American?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by pressplay411(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Probably coa of her taste in gangbangers with low life span. Number 2 doesnt look like no gang anything tho. She should come to 9ja ko lo to ori e pelu kankan!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by habsydiamond(m): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
I think this girl don fall for her mama back when she still small. 4 dead boyfriends yepa. This one na no go area for me ooo.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johneyhaz: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
I will definitely see it...
If them were white, I will call them a meth head or heroin junkies who probably died from drug overdose grin

Are u American?
so you dont know who johneyhaz is?irene03 i shake my head
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by darlenese(f): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lesson for guys! Some pussy are deadly , it either takes your destiny or kills you, I pity boys sometimes when girls throw themselves at them and they quickly grab the opportunity and call them "cheap" lols, these girls aren't cheap, they are on an evil mission .
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by sodje4life(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
This girl may just be joking or something or is it that there is something i'm not getting right...."If her 2nd ex-b/friend died in 2014 & she said her 3rd ex-b/friend died 3 years after he left her..and we are in 2016..because adding 3yrs to 2014..dats 2017..with these, i dont believe her story...
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by 9jatatafo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Sometimes you don't want to get superstitious but when something keeps repeating itself, along the same pattern, you just have to ask question. One is cool. Two: you pause for a bit and think. Three: you just have to get superstitious. Four: you run for ya life when you see her coming cos something is wrong with the person. It can't be a coincidence four times. This world is very mysterious and science will never be able to explain 1/1000 of things that happen.

Also, when going into a relationship, it is always necessary to press the person about his/her exes, just to check if there is a pattern. Apart from people dying, there are chics out there that kill people's stars and you'll see that all the guys they've been with fell from grace to grass, once they got with them.

Just don't be a victim. I pity the next puppy love clown who will be this chic's next victim. She is definitely a blank death certificate and once you have sex with her, that's certificate signed.

Sukkot: I need ya celestial translation of this one, the big celestial prophet lol. I wanna overstand the celestial way.

The most annoying thing about the girl is that she is from a very rich home and so beautiful.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by kan12(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
OkAy o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.