Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (80922 Views)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
9jatatafo:

Nor be small something ooo
I have one friend that told me if a woman/lady has magun (thunderbolt), he will climb(se.x) her because he got the juju that serves as an immune to magun in his body.
Jazz dey.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
When you date thugs, what do you expect.

I think she shud change the kind of men she choose for herself.

#say no to thug life

THANK YOU MY SISTER OOOOO! There is nothing mysterious about this girl! If she keep dating people on fast lane she will keep having dead boyfriends! SHIKENA!
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by NaWetinDey(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
And she's so dumb as not to have known before now that she a jinx. It happens when you no longer have the morality to care that you have actually dated 4 guys within few years. The next to die may be you if you do not seek for solution.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by LOVEGINO(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Enockia:
o lord block my eye from seeing this kind girl on the street, in the club, in church, at a wedding, in the office...papa cause tempoary blindness anytime shes around...GIZUS
[size=30pt][/size] Amen
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by openmine(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
It seems she always gets entangled with gangsters....
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by adorablepepple(f): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
gozzlin:

Your people are so superstitious.
And your people are What? Lost slaves
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johnsown1:

Which one is A B maybe i will hire u as my P.A
Each time i will comment on post i will invite u to read it thoroughly

Lol.

Illiterate nyggah lol.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by kosokoadeyemi: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Run for ur life

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
One girl told me i would die if i sleep with her and i still went ahead and fuccked the shi!t out of her. After 5years now, i am still alive and active knacking more other pussies.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ekene2000(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Things is happening for real, may God help guys
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Danfuster(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
when you start praying that God should protect you from your enemies you will start loosing people

you been listening to too much meek milly
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
lifeskilz129:

THANK YOU MY SISTER OOOOO! There is nothing mysterious about this girl! If she keep dating people on fast lane she will keep having dead boyfriends! SHIKENA!

I don't know why you lot are calling them "thugs". Perhaps that's how "thugs" look in naij, but outside naij, that's how young urban youths dress.

The only one with any semblance to a "thug" is the 4th one and that's cos he has a bag of weed and money in the pic. So he might a dealer. The rest look like normal black guys who're urban. As for the 3rd one, the dreads he has is common with African Americans, regardless of background. There are African American academics with the same threads and a lot NL players have it, including Larry Fitzgerald who is the one of the most decent and respected guys in the NFL. Richard Sherman has the same dreads and he graduated with honours from Stanford University - a Uni all of you calling them "thugs" would never get into.

Also, having tattoos don't make you a "thug". Prof. Marc Lamont Hill has tattoos and he shows them off whenever he is hosting on Huffington post live. However, that doesn't negate the fact that he is one of the smartest young black academics out there under 40. Thugs don't get distinctions in Ph.D from an Ivy League Uni and go on to become Tutors at Ivy League Unis before age 35.

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by kulekaa(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
oh lawd, dis is pussy of death! aka bleep n die
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by spartacuz: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
Killer Pusssy.warning for 'em guys who would bang anything on skirt
HBD dear

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by YelloweWest: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Nigerians would conclude she's a witch.

Before nkor?
Which kind coincidence be that?

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by jude33084(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Nigerians would conclude she's a witch.

Witch too small,...she has a spiritual hussy? cheesy
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by akigbemaru: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lady with dead boy friends
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johneyhaz: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
what did u do this time?
Mods favourite customer grin
lol...you know say dey just hate me
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by 9jatatafo(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
I have one friend that told me if a woman/lady has magun (thunderbolt), he will climb(se.x) her because he got the juju that serves as an immune to magun in his body.
Jazz dey.

See package
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Elhayjay(f): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
kaslaw2:
lolz... nobi all Toto b good Toto....who Toto don epp sef
Don help me ooo..

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
When you date thugs, what do you expect.

I think she shud change the kind of men she choose for herself.

#say no to thug life

I wish to kiss you for this reply.... God bless you kiss kiss kiss

A lot of superstitious and religious folks here are already screaming witch and mermaid.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Sanmel(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Equalizer:
I only pity the guy you will date next... Poor guy will die for nothing.. RIP in advance bro..
lol.. Abi o
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Ifyjuli25(f): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
thorpido:
Abasi mbok.
Truly not every girl you bleep.Guys beware.
pls tell them....
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ayokunlei(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
please go and become a reverend sister and stop killing people's future husbands. cry

you need serious rukiyya

Rukkiya means deliverance , I guess
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ayokunlei(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johnsown1:
U lie like an amature idiot, it is an unadulterated lie from ur lies
1= ur first ex date died in 2012 = cool
2= ur second date died in 2014=cool
3= ur third date died after three years of ur relationship 2014+3 years it should be in 2017

this is where i got down from ur cheap lies
And still u date another one that died 9 days ago. Baby lies
u would have solved ur mathematics very well before
before
lie
is lie.
Anyway come and date me i swear u will be the one to die in my place

Kikikikikikikikiki

Probably, she was double dating the 3rd with the 2nd
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SycophanticGoat: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

shocked What are you on? She's ugly! You really need to expand your horizon, get out there and see the world if this is what you call a 'fine girl' undecided

Shey na your eye I take see am ni? undecided undecided

She's fine to me and that's my opinion. Respect my opinion brah.. angry angry
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by 9inches(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
She's looking for cheap fame biko.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
ayokunlei:

Rukkiya means deliverance , I guess

yup yup

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by IamAtribalist: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
cool Its not that she has bad luck its simply that she likes a certain kind of men: THUGS. And the life expectancy of an average thug is like 17 years. So she is getting EXACTLY what she bargain for. Now, after these thugs finish her kitten for many years, when she is now old in her late 30s she will start looking for a white knight (SIMP) who will marry her and take care of her. Fortunately for her there are many slow witted socially brainwashed men who will still love this skank. cool
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nezero(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
All these guys look alike. I think it's 4 different photos of the same person
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by totorimi: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
See them and run for your dear life. Infact I can't comment because she might have some other powers.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Those guys are all coke dealers, if you not strong enough, you die like a fly. She is more like our very own 9ja runs babes, dating yahoo guys and ritualists.

Try date a struggling guy. You will see you both live till grey hair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.