Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (184560 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by nnamzy007(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Please how do I reach him,unfortunatly I don't do PM's.
JWTheocracy1:

I can guarantee him(Roughdiamond) to anybody anytime. He's apparently a great dude. He was my host for couple of months when I came to Abidjan 3yrs ago to settle. Though my arrival to Abidjan was the first time we met, he hosted and supported me. He treated me as if he has known me more than a decade before my arrival. You have nothing to fear bro. I'm a living witness.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by JWTheocracy1: 12:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Abidjan is ok, but seems they're facing economic recession at the moment. As for my number, I'm not in town right now. You can send me a dm or ask your question here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by MERCHANDISER: 5:13am On Mar 15, 2020
Do they speak English at all
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by MERCHANDISER: 5:16am On Mar 15, 2020
Abidjan and Lagos which city is bigger and more developed
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Abidjan! Lagos is a death trap that'll cut your life short.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by schboy3: 2:27am On Mar 16, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

you cant compare both.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by MERCHANDISER: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2020
schboy3:

you cant compare both.
how do you mean...
Which one is better in all indics of development
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
how do you mean...

Which one is better in all indics of development

Abidjan 100 times better

Lagos is a death trap

4 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by chimejerry: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Okay bro thanks
I will send you PM
JWTheocracy1:
Abidjan is ok, but seems they're facing economic recession at the moment. As for my number, I'm not in town right now. You can send me a dm or ask your question here.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Jaybnjamin(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
How I wish this Abidjan thread would be resuscitated.
What a wonderful thread
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Jaybnjamin(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Was planning on coming to Abidjan, immediately after my NYSC. With all these corona virus ish and fg shutting down of camp activities, don't know I will be going again.
Plz house, how is Youpogun for business and living for a dude of 28 years by next year and how is motor parts business over there.
Once again. Wonderful thread.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by MERCHANDISER: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2020
can i survive in Abidjan without knowledge of French?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Jaybnjamin(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
can i survive in Abidjan without knowledge of French?

You should be more worried about having enough cash to sustain you. Language barrier though important, won't stop your activities.
Google translator can still help a little
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by sharprd: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
I am also worried about language barrier, can you explain more please?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Damilare65(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jaybnjamin:

You should be more worried about having enough cash to sustain you. Language barrier though important, won't stop your activities.
Google translator can still help a little
How much for a week vacation in Abidjan pl9
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Damilare65:

How much for a week vacation in Abidjan pl9

#Stayhome

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by muzzy713: 5:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Good day house I want to relocate to Abdjan to start up a phone accessories business .... please gurus in the house I need information on if the biz moves there because I want to invest almost all my money into it... Make una please enlighten me abeg.... I'm budgeting about 3to4m naira
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by obalukan: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
muzzy713:
Good day house I want to relocate to Abdjan to start up a phone accessories business .... please gurus in the house I need information on if the biz moves there because I want to invest almost all my money into it... Make una please enlighten me abeg.... I'm budgeting about 3to4m naira

You like asking question about Ivory Cost but when anyone ask you about Mauritius, you won't even respond.

6 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by muzzy713: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2020
obalukan:

You like asking question about Ivory Cost but when anyone ask you about Mauritius, you won't even respond.

And what was the question u asked me about Mauritius and where did you ask me questions
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by obalukan: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
muzzy713:

And what was the question u asked me about Mauritius and where did you ask me questions

Brother... have asked you more than 3 times on other tread. I even tried to send you PM when you didn’t respond but it didn’t go through. I also copied your email address and sent you an email to your gmail but till now, no response. You can check your email bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by muzzy713: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
obalukan:

Brother... have asked you more than 3 times on other tread. I even tried to send you PM when you didn’t respond but it didn’t go through. I also copied your email address and sent you an email to your gmail but till now, no response. You can check your email bro. Thanks

WhatsApp me 07065719576
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by omoluka: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2020
jojokings:
Bully orelope or so charges 17k naira from ejigbo to abijian, if Ur in Lagos they will pick u up at winners chapel idiriko road. U can pay into there account. For details call 08077586461
I want to know if this transport company still exist.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Claraola: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
omoluka:

I want to know if this transport company still exist.
The transport company still exist.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by omoluka: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
JWTheocracy1:
As for me, I don't really believe that life is all about making money. I believe is all about happiness. that's why people from a more organized nations has a better average life expectancy than we from this part of the earth called Nigeria.
the average life expectancy of a Canadian is 85yrs, while the average life expectancy of a Nigerian is 45yrs.
Do you know why? because they're more happier and have more of a better living environment than we.
My greener pasture is my health and happiness... that's why I'm leaving this country to Abidjan.
I like this , i will be in Abidjan to explore the city after the corona shit is over. Can i have your number bro?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by obalukan: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
muzzy713:

WhatsApp me 07065719576

Thanks brother.. I will message you now
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
coming to Abidjan without any knowledge of French you will suffer financially wink

4 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ralphken7(m): 1:04am On May 18, 2020
God knows am going to relocate to abidjan soon
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by OlowuJohn: 1:23am On May 19, 2020
roughdiamond:
With 50k Naira per month, you can get houses within Marcory, Koumassi, Yopougon Port Bouet, Some parts of Cocody Etc. I will advise you choose between Yopougon and Koumassi as life is Cheaper there (Though most parts of Koumassi are very dirty and smells but the current mayor is putting everything in order now) Starting with Koumassi Ramblais won't be bad as a lot Nigerians are there

RoughDiamond, good day, you have a very good reputation here and it is commendable. I have the intention of relocating to Ivory coast, mainly for Taxi business. Kindly assist with your contact so we can discuss or may you help me with location to look out for and pros and cons for this kind of business. I will appreciate your support.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by OlowuJohn: 2:33am On May 19, 2020
Bullrun:
Bottom line is if you don't have enough cash don't come here oh. You'll regret it!!

Taxi drivers delivers 25,000 to 30,000 cefa on a daily basis.

Can we rub mind on this??
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Mandela27: 12:34pm On May 19, 2020
I'll relocate to Abidjan and start a new life. 9ja is hard with very tiny hope! angry
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by empire02: 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
oyek691:
I am currently living in abidjan. The country is very friendly interm of it characteristics bussiness wise.. and i guess it will be very good for you to start a business that is rare over here and is popular in nigeria ( experience).. besides which business do you wanna do ova here??

Can one do betting business dear?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by roughdiamond(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
OlowuJohn:

RoughDiamond, good day, you have a very good reputation here and it is commendable. I have the intention of relocating to Ivory coast, mainly for Taxi business. Kindly assist with your contact so we can discuss or may you help me with location to look out for and pros and cons for this kind of business. I will appreciate your support.
Honestly, I don't have much information about taxi � business but can inquire for you. Every part of Abidjan is OK but I won't recommend Abobo and some parts of Yopougon because of Microbe activities. (Though, majority of my Igbos brothers live there). Like I always advise, please wait till after their election. Any other question you may have, feel free to quote me

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (51) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.