Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (184050 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Sunnysteve009(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
MRLANNISTER:

Guys. I'm entering Abidjan in March. Anyone game over there. Would like to hangout for a bit.

Same March ending let connect
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Rupect: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Let's connect. I'm at Abobo.

Bullrun:
I'm in Abidjan cocody area...if anyone wants to hangout out I'm bored with all these French speaking folks.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 2:55am On Feb 24, 2020
Rupect:
Let's connect. I'm at Abobo.

Abobo ke sad that place safe so?
I'm in Abidjan cocody vallon
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 3:02am On Feb 24, 2020
If you plan on relocating just make sure you learn French oh grin
Seriously no joke. Taxi drivers and most traders will take advantage once dey notice you don't understand the language.

One important note! Stay away from their women to avoid distractions. They love Nigerians and they're sexy as hell with insane curves wink

3 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by chimejerry: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2020
Thanks bro
Well into land agent here only but I want to move to ivory coast for business. What kind of business will be able to start with 1.5m over there
Ugosample:

what kind of business are you into ?

that will help a lot

because If you run the same line of business
that you run there, here

You will have a head start...

And N1.5m is not a bad start

but you can increaass it sha if you can

the more money you make, the better
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by roughdiamond(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
chimejerry:
Thanks bro
Well into land agent here only but I want to move to ivory coast for business. What kind of business will be able to start with 1.5m over there
I wouldn't advise you to come to invest in Abidjan now. The Economy is very hard. Seems like they are on recession or it could be because of the coming election. Wait till after the election

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Jaybnjamin(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bullrun:
Seriously no joke. Taxi drivers and most traders will take advantage once dey notice you don't understand the language.

One important note! Stay away from their women to avoid distractions. They love Nigerians and they're sexy as hell with insane curves wink

Nawaooo.
What's all these fuss about their women, so one cannot mingle with them and still has his eyes on the prize? (Hustle)
Plz bro, you really need to clarify why yoy are sounding that way

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Jaybnjamin(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bullrun:

Nawaooo.
What's all these fuss about their women, so one cannot mingle with them and still has his eyes on the prize? (Hustle)
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ajaytobey24: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
roughdiamond:
I wouldn't advise you to come to invest in Abidjan now. The Economy is very hard. Seems like they are on recession or it could be because of the coming election. Wait till after the election

Bro are u suggesting ivory coast is not goo to settle down for now unless visit cos I heard the country is all abt biz bt now dat the economy is bad how do one survive in the market
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ajaytobey24: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sunnysteve009:

Am also planning to travel to ivory coast ending of next month, let connect to make things easier.

I will b leaving by March, we can connect together. Where u staying

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by roughdiamond(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ajaytobey24:

Bro are u suggesting ivory coast is not goo to settle down for now unless visit cos I heard the country is all abt biz bt now dat the economy is bad how do one survive in the market
My brother, I won't lie to you. Everything is at standstill at the moment. The country is facing a hard economic crisis. Maybe as a result of the incoming election. Hold on first till November.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Sunnysteve009(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ajaytobey24:

I will b leaving by March, we can connect together. Where u staying
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 1:47am On Feb 25, 2020
Taxi business and real estate is lucrative here.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ajaytobey24: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2020
Bullrun:

This will cost lot of cash to start, I Jst need to put my head one place cos this naija don tire me.. how much can start the said biz?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by good4all40: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Ajaytobey24:

This will cost lot of cash to start, I Jst need to put my head one place cos this naija don tire me.. how much can start the said biz?

You can't just leave Naija because Naija Don tire you, believe me lots of people are fed up with this country but that does not mean we should all leave without proper planning.

Firstly, you need a place to stay for sometime in Abidjan and money for feeding too. I will strongly advise you to find someone that will host you for free for one month atleast till you can put yourself together.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Rupect: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2020
House rent here is hell. Before you start that kind of business for Taxi is like about #3,000,000 CFA for a car that will serve you. It's Côte D'ivoire use ooo cars are very expensive here. A car you can get at #500,000 in Nigeria will be like #3,000,000 here.

Secondly, real estate is cool money here a room self contains called studio room here cost like 30,000cfa to 70,000cfa monthly in areas of middle class like Abobo, Adjame youpugon, Koumassi.

Please Oga @Bullrun educate us more on this. I still be new comer here.

Bullrun:

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ajaytobey24:

They use cheap cars for taxi here..at least 3m cefa can get you two clean cars..put am for road with drivers and start earning..

Real estate requires huge capital because the cost of rent here is high... But of course it's lucrative

My advise is before coming here make sure you know somebody here. It'll help you a lot

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bottom line is if you don't have enough cash don't come here oh. You'll regret it!!

Taxi drivers delivers 25,000 to 30,000 cefa on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Happychildlove(f): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Am a beautician,I fix nails,lashes and make up accessories, will it be lucrative over there?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Happychildlove:
Am a beautician,I fix nails,lashes and make up accessories, will it be lucrative over there?

No, e too plenty for here
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Happychildlove(f): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bullrun:

No, e too plenty for here
thanks
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jaybnjamin:

Nawaooo.

Of course you can focus on your hustle it depends on the individual's mindset. But it'll be difficult if you're single... Abidjan women are one the most sexiest on earth and they love 9ja men so much

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Jaybnjamin(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bullrun:

Of course you can focus on your hustle it depends on the individual's mindset. But it'll be difficult if you're single... Abidjan women are one the most sexiest on earth and they love 9ja men so much

Wow.
Thanks for getting back at me.
Well, having gone to university and seen enough, I think I can be able to handle them properly.
Whats holding me now is Nysc.
I will like to come learn business over there, motor parts preferably.
Just don't know why I fancy that place shAa.
And plz, what other advice can yoy give me bro...

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by dreaonit: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
I plan to visit from lagos on 17th March, if there is anyone interested in road movement. We can move together.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ajaytobey24: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bullrun:

They use cheap cars for taxi here..at least 3m cefa can get you two clean cars..put am for road with drivers and start earning..

Real estate requires huge capital because the cost of rent here is high... But of course it's lucrative

My advise is before coming here make sure youp know somebody here. It'll help you a lot

Thanks for ur response, can 500K start business dat can earn someone a Iiving, transportation and accomodation exclusive.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Bullrun: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ajaytobey24:

Thanks for ur response, can 500K start business dat can earn someone a Iiving, transportation and accomodation exclusive.

I have no idea what lucrative business you can start up with that capital.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ajaytobey24: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bullrun:

I have no idea what lucrative business you can start up with that capital.

Ok.. thanks
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by minasota(f): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bullrun:

Please nairalanders I seek your input on this matter.
A relation of mine, hustled via his business in 9ja here. Later got contact in Ivory coast so he travelled to Ivory coast.
1 month later he contacted me that he is now working for a company there and things are easy their. He said he would want me to join him since I am still struggling in 9ja.
He said he paid 500k for training & certification to the company. That the company will give u one month training b4 u resume work. That the company pays $1000 dollars to workers as the company is owned by Whites from France . According to him the company makes jewel rings & other things.
Please I want to know if anybody has an idea of these. If also bro is telling me the whole truth.
Cus I don't want to chase 360k and lose 550
https://www.nairaland.com/5311168/move-worth-it
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by JWTheocracy1: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
minasota:

Please nairalanders I seek your input on this matter.
A relation of mine, hustled via his business in 9ja here. Later got contact in Ivory coast so he travelled to Ivory coast.
1 month later he contacted me that he is now working for a company there and things are easy their. He said he would want me to join him since I am still struggling in 9ja.
He said he paid 500k for training & certification to the company. That the company will give u one month training b4 u resume work. That the company pays $1000 dollars to workers as the company is owned by Whites from France . According to him the company makes jewel rings & other things.
Please I want to know if anybody has an idea of these. If also bro is telling me the whole truth.
Cus I don't want to chase 360k and lose 550
https://www.nairaland.com/5311168/move-worth-it

Run!!!!!! Nothing like that exist. I know more than 20 guys who came to Abidjan through same dubious job offer and ended up being stranded and loosing all their money. As a matter of fact, last December a guy was arrested at Young shall grow bus terminal here in Abidjan when a guy he duped that has been taking shelter in the park recognized him.

Bro, if you don't wanna waste your money and time... don't pay him no mind. He's a criminal and a fraudster!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by nnamzy007(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Roughdiamond,its obvious you are a straight forward and honest person,i have a business proposition for you, Ofcourse when the economy gets better.. I will like to contact you privately sir.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by JWTheocracy1: 2:27am On Mar 13, 2020
nnamzy007:
Roughdiamond,its obvious you are a straight forward and honest person,i have a business proposition for you, Ofcourse when the economy gets better.. I will like to contact you privately sir.

I can guarantee him(Roughdiamond) to anybody anytime. He's apparently a great dude. He was my host for couple of months when I came to Abidjan 3yrs ago to settle. Though my arrival to Abidjan was the first time we met, he hosted and supported me. He treated me as if he has known me more than a decade before my arrival. You have nothing to fear bro. I'm a living witness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by chimejerry: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2020
JWTheocracy1:

I can guarantee him(Roughdiamond) to anybody anytime. He's apparently a great dude. He was my host for couple of months when I came to Abidjan 3yrs ago to settle. Though my arrival to Abidjan was the first time we met, he hosted and supported me. He treated me as if he has known me more than a decade before my arrival. You have nothing to fear bro. I'm a living witness.
Bro how’s life over there in Abidjan? Am planning to relocate there cos am done with my NYSC. Can I have your phone number so that I can talk with you please

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (51) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.