Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (49998 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by jtjohn(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
pastor joseph iyase of Assemblies of God.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by peeparty(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
hisgrace090:
I admire PST wf kumuyi of deeper life Bible church. In fact I give it to him though he is not my PST.

Hahahah I give it to him too, but this man message too they fear person.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Is this question in the Bible?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Begino1: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Moses Alu of Brides Assembly.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by missjahiniekpe(f): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Abel Damina. Listen to him and you will not doubt God again... I started listening to him when i thought God is wicked and doesn't exist, when i lost everything... He revealed Christ to me and my life changed for the better.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by donfemo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Well if an ordained man of God speaks, its the Holy spirit who will speak through him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by waxobya12: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
sholay2011:
Bro Gbile Akanni
wow..Bros u just remind me of those days we use to go for his programe at gboko Benue state
..my God that man is a real man of God ..am realy missing his program

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
none
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Jackdasilver(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
My is pastor Lazarus mouka, the lords chosen G.O

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ritux: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Late Bishop Idahosa.

Anytime I listen and watch his preaching, I am always inspired.

I wish he was still alive.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Agbanasm: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr D.K Olukoya of MfM. he preaches undiluted words of God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ojeyi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
mrphysics:

I am a born Presbyterian, baptized and confirmed member, I have listened to Oyedepo, kumuyi, Chris, Adebayo, Gbile Akanni, Paul Enechi, Johnson Sulaiman, TB Joshua, Lazarus Muoka, Mbaka,, Ogbuehi etc, but my brother I gave d "Word" to Pst.W.F.Kumuyi. he says d word as t is in d bible. many persons hav not cared to listen to him. As a Physicist, Kumuyi kept me in d word. I go to winners, a member too bt you can't compare oyedepo to Kumuyi

Well just have you said!..you a member so you would prefer Oyedepo nau!.. Another teacher I love is Gbile Akanni

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by bladeAnders(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
my only pastor is myself and i
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor E.A Adeboye
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Praktikals(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Reverend Moses Rahaman Popoola + W.F Kumuyi.

surestakes:
They are all the same.

It will eventually lead to "tithes" and "offerings"

undecided
By withholding your tithe and offerings, are you now richer than Folounsho Alakija?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by maxzzo1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
With Buhari and Nigeria Economy couple with no fuel, no light, money sef nede last for hand abeg which hell u wan see wey we dey hell already....abi e no reach ur side?
Zoharariel:
Mine is Bishop David Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland. Do you know Y? grin

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by yomie040(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:
Mine is Bishop David Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland. Do you know Y? grin

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin

In case you lack something reasonable to say, why not just shut your mouth. Instead of inviting generational curse upon yourself.

Men of God are not ordinary mean men u can open wide your mouth and talk about.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by martineverest(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rev father George ehusani... Am not catholic, but his preaching is superb
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Was waiting to see who will mention him...ur head the there the man is something else
sholay2011:
Bro Gbile Akanni
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Stanleyafam(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor David Oyedepo jnr

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
maxzzo1:
With Buhari and Nigeria Economy couple with no fuel, no light, money sef nede last for hand abeg which hell u wan see wey we dey hell already....abi e no reach ur side?

You must be really deluded to post this nonsense.

If your pastor releases hell for you to live in, isn't there something wrong with both of you?

And why should a pastor release hell for anybody? Shouldn't he be talking of repentance and wanting souls to avoid hell?

Can't you see the problem here?

Your head is so up your pastors a$$ that you cannot even see when he erred.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by mrphysics(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
ojeyi:

Well just have you said!..you a member so you would prefer Oyedepo nau!.. Another teacher I love is Gbile Akanni

where, Kumuyi preaches the word more than Oyedepo. Oyedepo is not a preached,not even a bible teacher. don't mind these people that flood in hear talking trash, they r just Sunday worshipers who does not give time for the word. Kumuyi is the perfect man that I know. He has refused to associate himself with politicians. I respect him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by nkakp(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Tunchi101 post=44974161]Mine is Pastor Sam Adeyemi smiley

Pastor W.F KUMUYI... Deeper life Bible Church

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Osu175(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is Apostle Joshua selman of ENI samaru zaria, kaduna state and prophet Urbert Angel

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by dandollaz: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
The greatest of our time is pastor David Ibiyomie of salvation ministry phc

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Praktikals(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
ace19:

Don't be a fool!
He is right.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Henrymedics(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who else will it be if not Pst.E.A Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. Make una reason am with una brain and not ur yanshes
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by dammytosh: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Give me TD Jakes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ojeyi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
mrphysics:

where, Kumuyi preaches the word more than Oyedepo. Oyedepo is not a preached,not even a bible teacher. don't mind these people that flood in hear talking trash, they r just Sunday worshipers who does not give time for the word. Kumuyi is the perfect man that I know. He has refused to associate himself with politicians. I respect him.

Well said bro!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by peeparty(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
International :

T'D jakes :Listen to him like crazy
John hagge
Bishop francis
Joseph prince :chai this one eh can reset your brain with the Old Testament teachings..
And a few others.

Locally

Chris oyakilome
Evangelist Emmah isong
Paul Adefarasin
Pst Matthew essang
pst poju ayomobi
David Abioyeme
Paul enenche
pst Bola Idowu (Harvester international Christian centre) My Church.
David oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ferdison(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
....and the reason your life is still in shackles is because you have failed to be obedient to the simple message of tithe and offerings....receive the gift of SENSE in Jesus name....#bless
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by peeparty(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
dammytosh:
Give me TD Jakes
Any time anyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.