Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (13526 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by hifaif1: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Shamstiel:
I'd say i'm a pretty handsome guy, and girls tell me so so i have no reason to argue.
but I did notice that it only started later in my life, i guess i matured well idk.
Plus i work out more, eat healthier and dress better than I used to, so i'm sure that makes a difference.
So I have noticed a stark difference in the way i'm treated (remember i live in the US so it may be different for US readers)

1. Gays- Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It's annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I'm not an idiot so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination

2. Older Women - Older women are pushy and aggressive and don't know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they're openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention.

3. Assumed to be a player - Women assume you're a player for no reason. They'll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time.

4. Jealous Men - The most women think im handsome the more men want to fight or beef me. They constantly think I'm trying to compete with them, and CONSTANTY beefing and fighting are key. What makes it worst is a lot of their girlfriends will try to give them an impression that they like you so that their boyfriend can fight you and she can feel like he loves her more. Men become more preoccupied with you and your motives and life becomes more dramatic and complex.

5. Being called gay- The stereotype in the US is if you're an attractive well dress man you're gay as Americans expect their men to be simple dressers and not good looking.

6. Attracting useless women - Sure you attract more girls, but with the quantity comes a drop in quality. You'll constantly run into useless superficial women with no substance while the ones with substance are not phased or impressed by your looks.

7. Amebor- Everyone's in your business and wants to know who you're sleeping with.

8. Voltrons - You get women that you don't want that won't leave you alone no matter what. They'll stalk your facebook liking everything you do, constantly talk about you, and acting like you're their best friend. A lot of them will being acting like they're your best friend before they tell you their name. You can always find these if they use your name in every sentence while talking to you.

9. Women playing games with your name- lastly, women will use your name to play games. If you joke with one she'll tell everyone you were flirting with her. If you flirt with her she'll tell everyone you guys were 'talking' or 'had something'. If you sleep with one girl, any girl you like they will tell that one girl that you slept with the previous girl. They'll gossip with your name to build themselves up and to tear down your chances with other women out of jealousy.

Cc:lalasticlala

My child, have you ever considered becoming a monk?

I see the passion in your eyes!!! The passion to become celibate and don the religious habiliments of a monk!!!

Whenever you are ready to leave everything and follow the passion in your eyes, let me know so I can have a chat with a monk friend of mine!!!
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Shamstiel: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
amtaken:
So many handsome guys in my immediate and extended family. Am not really impressed by your looks.

Do I look like I care

Lalasticlala. Take me to fp or are you threatened by my looks too??!
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Hadez(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Justdulla:
hadez u can form for Africa ooo are u sure u dont fancy this dude cos ur running aftet his thread like danfo undecided

I don't like him. But he is handsome why r u following me around too
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by rosieluv(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op if dats u,u r handsome buh if its nt u,d guy stil fyn
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by hifaif1: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
@ rosieluv, I see your eyes. it burns with a desire that even you cannot explain!!!

If you want answers to the deep questions in your eyes, kneel down and make the vow to become a nun!!!

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Xtopher123(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
See Advertisment

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
°•°Haha grin.....pretty boy problems.
....°•°I never thought about what it was like ferthe other half.
.....°•°This is rather interesting.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by numericalguy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leitner:
Mehn cheesy grin.

You should be hanged upside down and shot on your left testicle. grin .

It's still understandable if a girl creates topics like this; but a guy?. Mehn,you effed up.

He even said guyz are jealous of him grin. Beefing coz of pretty face is definitely not a man's thing.

You dey mind the yeye OP thinking like a retard
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

I don't like him. But he is handsome why r u following me around too
hmmmn aunty before u start feeling like twitter i aint following u around ooh.. i was fortunate to see a post he spelt out his feelings for u and seeing ur comment on this one again got me perplexed... so ur the one actually following him now
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by drss1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmmm... as a handsome man myself, i understand wat op is saying.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by rosieluv(f): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
hifaif1:
@ rosieluv, I see your eyes. it burns with a desire that even you cannot explain!!!

If you want answers to the deep questions in your eyes, kneel down and make the vow to become a nun!!!
lols pls wah kinda desire is it? prophet i dnt wantu b a nun buh tnkz for d vision
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by amtaken(f): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
I don't trust men who dwell so much on their looks.

In your own case you are not even all that.

Shamstiel:

Do I look like I care

Lalasticlala. Take me to fp or are you threatened by my looks too??!
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by WOTCLEF(f): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmmmm

Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by amtaken(f): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
We don't like so much exposure so no pictures for now.

400billionman:

Picturez or.

Gerrarahere...
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by amtaken(f): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Should I reply this one too?

SAINTSAMURAI:
WHO ASK U?
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
amtaken:
Should I reply this one too?

mcheeew yeye dey smell
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Kiish(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
LOOOOL you bad.. jesus!
Leitner:
Mehn cheesy grin.

You should be hanged upside down and shot on your left testicle. grin .

It's still understandable if a girl creates topics like this; but a guy?. Mehn,you effed up.

He even said guyz are jealous of him grin. Beefing coz of pretty face is definitely not a man's thing.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by firstking01(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Hello undecided Because I said u r handsome doesn't mean I should like you undecided
Epic!!!
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
You are handsome. Oh my those lips shocked
so u like man like this cheesy
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by BossDanniee(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chaiii OP! I handsome pass u nah
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Xmen149(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
3 7 8 9 is so so onpoint,..9 is worse with all these lagos girls they lock and raised in 3storey buildings
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by seunny4lif(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm not fine but that Gay thing is so craze

I almost beat a guy for dat rubbish angry angry becos he was sending me his naked pics angry angry
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by KimBerlyie: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
shocked if that's you ehn just send me a pm grin grin
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by tintedniggz(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
seunny4lif:
I'm not fine but that Gay thing is so craze

I almost beat a guy for dat rubbish angry angry becos he was sending me his naked pics angry angry
Fam, this I can relate with.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
ulzee:

Jealousy no go kil some nairalanders
Funny enough, he is right. Obasanjo and Adams Oshiomole are not handsome, but they'v got one of the most beautiful women for a wife.

Money talks and not mere looks.
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by hifaif1: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
rosieluv:

lols pls wah kinda desire is it? prophet i dnt wantu b a nun buh tnkz for d vision

What about being a Reverend sister?
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by tjfulloption(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
cry
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by petux(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
na naijaboiy suppose create this thread o
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Phizzlephizz(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op you're not the one on in the picture you put up. First of all if you put up this kind of narcissistic thread come add pictures we no be pikin na wey no even dey ur dp, even the Hadez girl sef get sense pass you, she open the thread she no add pictures na her profile we dey go, u u no even put profile pics buh u attach pic to a thread oga u dense. I'm sure of what I'm saying if I lie, tell us ur Facebook username n instagram make we check
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by seunny4lif(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
tintedniggz:

Fam, this I can relate with.
The thing taya me O oooh
I no fine at all but these people no dey allow person rest angry angry
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by allytinted: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
who handsomeness don epp?
Re: Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
amtaken:
So many handsome guys in my immediate and extended family. Am not really impressed by your looks.
Exactly how mine makes me feel about ladies. Can relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / Top 5 Lesbian Celebrities / Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.