Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes (54845 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Angusdays(m): 4:17am On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin
The singularity of apathy and diversity of individualistic views of Nigerian youths are asinine.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by AfroBlue(m): 4:18am On Apr 29, 2016
Gerrard59:

And what's the estrogen there for? That's the hypocrisy I'm writing about. Or you think women don't like sex much as men do? They're not humans?

or course they enjoy sex. what kind of question is that? how do you think we all got here?
the point of this thread is women's reputations and some of them changing men like clothes. you can argue until Jesus returns but the fact remains that women catch more flack than men for being promiscuous.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by holluphemydavid(m): 4:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Word
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.

Bros, your babe just dump you
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by amtaken(f): 4:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Hebrews 13:4

Marriage should be honoured by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

1st Corinthians 6:19.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Mind you these apply to both genders.

Stay blessed.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Jilov(m): 4:43am On Apr 29, 2016
dada01:
Xank god say na deeperlife i dey marry.
who tell u say deeper life girls nor dey knack? grin grin
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Strange but true. There is this gal I meet recently she told me no sex before marriage I concor until one day I make a move she decline, I told my friend abt the gal n that she is a virgin, they laugh out loud one of them said he has sleep with her before, I was shocked. So after some time I walk up to her to confirm the allegation, she burst into tears n said it true but she never have sex from her vagina but from anus but the guy never knew. So I confirm I discover is true her veejay was thigh but the anus is as wide any anytin. I was shocked when I heard this. My advice she may b virgin but u nid to b sure she is nt keeping secrets
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 29, 2016
geni340:
its rily stewpid 4 a lady to keep strings of boyfriends. if uve bagged d ryt guy, hold & stick to him...

Wht if she hasn't got the right guy.... or the present guy is nt just worth it.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by tomdon(m): 4:56am On Apr 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Op i bet u wud never marry a widow or divorcee right? Fyi did u knw dat there r surgeries, excersices and food, which can actualy close de hole as if someone is a virgin? Did u knw dat wen girls eat clean and gym, dey will still look hot even in dat 10 years? So open yo eyes my dear, u might marry someone who u think is a virgin, just becoz she did de above, n u wil b fooled forever. Wat u r saying is de same as girls wanting rich guys, wat happened to ppl loving de other person just for who they r, n not wat dey can get frm dem? Anyway keep to yo prinscipals oo, bt dnt say i did nt warn u, wen u marry a ''virgin'' who has slept wit more dan 20 ppl, bt did gud tricks so dat u can think she has never been touched before, only for u to b suprised wen yo long lost cousin meets yo new family den mentions dat he and yo Mrs once had something going on. Marry a girl for de heart my sweet, coz even de so called virgin can stil turn out to be a liability

really sorry to burst your bubble, there are enough 20 year olds around. I don't see where it's out of the norm for a 30 or even 35 year old man to marry a 20 year old lady.
my father is 11 good years clear of my mother and he has called her "mummy" from time I don't even have memory of.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Taiwo20(m): 5:13am On Apr 29, 2016
the guy wey no dey keep one woman nko

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Prinzecharlez(m): 5:17am On Apr 29, 2016
It's very simple .dose players should hook up with the hoes let's know how many humans we have left in Nigeria.
It's when playboys will be looking for sister Mary and olosho will be looking for brother keketus to marry that's when it pains me.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Prinzecharlez(m): 5:22am On Apr 29, 2016
menxer:
I bet no lady wants to be dumped after a long time in a relationship.

Let's Look at it from another side, in the workplace what sells is experience and not the freshness of the graduate, and since no two relationships are the same, dating a lady that has been in a couple of relationships is not the same as dating a novice.

I rather marry an experienced lady than a novice.

Nawaooo. I ain't see nohing!
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by nrexzy: 5:30am On Apr 29, 2016
She keeps getting STDs like a blessing.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:31am On Apr 29, 2016
herbie27:
Op is directing his anger on women instead of guys cos is prevalent among guys to date as much women as they want b4 marriage so if a girl shld be caught up wit such a guy what is she suppose to do?, obviously dump him and move on with some1 she assumed different.

Dis circle goes on and on until she meets the one God has made for her.
HAVE YOU MEET YOURS
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by MathsChic(f): 5:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Kassy1:
u spoke ma mind..u are bae right now...don't mind dem rubbish dudes undecided
Honestly rubbish. I can't imagine it. Most Nigerian men think of women like they think of their pillow, fridge, tables or chairs. Women are products that "depreciate". If she has being with a lot of guys, then she should be worth less than a virgin. Imagine that!?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Happiness87(f): 5:43am On Apr 29, 2016
EreluY:

NIGERIAN MENTALITY
the dumbest post here
so American mentality is fucck around …

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Kassychuks(f): 5:45am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
Op, Are you dating without sex?
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.
True talk.....Galz dnt Bleep demselves naa,we're nt lesbians
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Happiness87(f): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2016
MathsChic:

This is one of the most insane things you'll always see Nigerian men type. Is her body some kind of product that wears out? is she a product? How come the guy who has slept around before marrying has not "depreciated" as well? We need to quit this type of thinking in order to move forward as a society. I really pity men who think like you and wish, for the love of all good things in this world, that our paths will never cross!! angry
oya fucck around nothing do you … the guy don pass the message, you are busy fighting over needless thoughts.... fucck the de go

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by panshak04(m): 5:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Timolanki:
Any lady that I'm gona marry 2moro shld better preserve her self cos if i find out that she has been deflowered my love 4 her won't b d same. #teamvirgin#
you too ensire u dont sleep with any girl before marriage.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by MrDojo(m): 5:47am On Apr 29, 2016
In this life God will never allow me to marry a woman d@ has been devoured by another man (other men)....... I can't just stand it.... angry angry angry

NOTE: My personal opinion
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Happiness87(f): 5:48am On Apr 29, 2016
MathsChic:

Honestly rubbish. I can't imagine it. Most Nigerian men think of women like they think of their pillow, fridge, tables or chairs. Women are products that "depreciate". If she has being with a lot of guys, then she should be worth less than a virgin. Imagine that!?
simple question is your boos the same way they were when you were 16?

Have you not seen a 50 year old man getting married, how many single 50year old women can get a ring?

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Happiness87(f): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Kassychuks:
True talk.....Galz dnt Bleep demselves naa,we're nt lesbians
practice self fucking then, lol
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:55am On Apr 29, 2016
tomdon:

really sorry to burst your bubble, there are enough 20 year olds around. I don't see where it's out of the norm for a 30 or even 35 year old man to marry a 20 year old lady.
my father is 11 good years clear of my mother and he has called her "mummy" from time I don't even have memory of.

hehhehe wat r u on abt? R we talking abt age or r we talking abt virgins? Do u think a 20 year old nawadays is a virgin? Hahahhhaha which planet r u from? Keep dreaming my doll
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by gykes(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
Op, Are you dating without sex?
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.

Imagine what is coming from a lady!

If the girls don't spread their legs, no dick would go in. Smh

Like my uncle would say "Even a diabetic finds the taste of sugar irresistible when placed in his mouth and as such won't spit it out"

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by spafu(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2016
naomiZ:
tell em o
Tell who? Are you not also a girl? Or are you saying no one is colonizing your local government headquarter?
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2016
jtwest:
Lol gentlemen I can assure u; dis aunty don vex. grin
hehehhehe nope. I no dey vex ooo. M just trying to open yola eyes
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Blessograo(f): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2016
geni340:
its rily stewpid 4 a lady to keep strings of boyfriends. if uve bagged d ryt guy, hold & stick to him...
when all guys are saying and pretending they are good even when they are not, the ladies accept their request and months later the guy shows the very stupid side of himself to the lady and the lady say she can't cope anymore due to maybe your jealousy, asking many annoying questions like a hundred time in a day, love for arguing, placing some stupid thing ahead of her apart from work,and the worst of it is that you are scary that she has no say in the relationship, so how do you want her to still remain with you? her option is to dump you for someone else so don't say girls keep strings of boyfriend. they same way we have girls who are after sex is the same way we have more guys who are after sex so its 50:50 how do we know the right guy when most of you pretend, not one of them but i also have to defend the ladies. Guys! the world is not only for you or about you.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by SmellingAnus(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
Juz passing by cool

But I wanna know my dear guru's (smellinganus) perceptions on this issue wink

sweetheart.... That's the Nigerian mindset (although not all of us have it).... By the way over here, I have seen some persons said to be married as virgins but they were having serious issues about getting pregnant while some that have aborted many get pregnant with ease... There are also cases of some men that used their sexual stamina when they were not married but now that they are married they can't satisfy their wives so in some cases their wives cheat on them to have sexual satisfaction... My Position is that, if the women who sleep around are guilty then the men who also sleep around are also guilty

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by islandmoon: 6:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Dollyak:
The ever disturbing physche of a primitive Nigerian man. Sleeping around with every men or women should be frowned upon, but to suggest this reduce the value of the woman is b.s..... quite frankly. Bleeding morality into neo-scientific fact doesn't work too well. There should be a distinction. I am outta here.

Invalid! Invalid!! Invalid!!! (Beeping....)

My dear, you are indeed sitting on the fence, if it should be frowned upon, then it should be condemned, it is barbaric of you Pro-Kim Kardashian trading cherished African value for bad western culture, ignorance of you not to copy the technological aspect of it but wrong ones, this is why boko haram is saying western education is forbidden to the extend of going to search for virgins in heaven, don't do this to your daughter, there is no moral justification for that, even across culture, Its a general assumption that when a woman indulge in humping around sexually between opposite sex, will become a fairly used product, we all prefer a brand new stuffs, why going to the market to buy fairly used blanket? This is a contributing factor to why some married men are going for young girls and gradually becoming the norm, 'maintaining our cultural values will be beneficial to our generation ,promote good moral value and before hand educate the coming generation.

Now explain the above in simple english and give examples, break it down, our daughters are waiting for your response.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:07am On Apr 29, 2016
naomiZ:
tell em o
Bia nne, are u a virgin ?
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by kolcity: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2016
this might be the biggest
decision u will make in ur life.
why wait for jamb nd post-utme
when there is an alternative that
can take u straight to 200level
into any course of any university.
note;this is not scam money
would nt be asked from you. kAnd
the interesting is that it takes a
compete dullard to fail this. in the 2015/2016 session 127 applied 124 got admitted ..
you
can call mr samson with
07016803709 or whatsapp.
#get_admitted
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by slavemerchant: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Timolanki:
Any lady that I'm gona marry 2moro shld better preserve her self cos if i find out that she has been deflopwered my love 4 her won't b d same. #teamvirgin#

And are you a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.