Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (66302 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Mannylex(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
Tosin u are so on point, especially no.6
Sometime last year, Mrcork came to my home unannounced. That niggah was my very good friend then.
I was in the bathroom taking my bath and same time listening to music with my beat by dre
The niggah went to the bathroom And bumped in without knocking.
At first I was startled......I had a second thought and I smiled to myself grin
The next thing I did was to lock the doorgrin
I grabbed him, I tore his shirt and remove his trousers. ...I was fast as usain bolt...I bleep the hell out of him lipsrsealed
After I was done..mrcork was crying.
And that was the last time I heard from mrcork

Lolz this babe though....

BTW, it baffles me why ladies scream so loud when u bump into them. In my own case, when I bumped into her, she turned her behind, placed her hand to cover her below, then tilted her knees , the funny thing is in the position as soon as she bends , all she's covering in front is completely exposed behind. grin
*not everyone would understand this, shoutout to the hommies who gets the gist*

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by wristbangle: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
name them

Na All tosyne2much thread shocked
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:

Sometime last year, Mrcork came to my home unannounced. That niggah was my very good friend then.

I was in the bathroom taking my bath and same time listening to music with my beat by dre

I grabbed him, I tore his shirt and remove his trousers. ...I was fast as usain bolt...I bleep the hell out of him lipsrsealed

Don't mind the rest. I believe you. You resemble rapist well-well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by UyiIredia(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:

@ bold: LOL cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by ireneony(f): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Na All tosyne2much thread shocked
eyahh really
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
make i cum read lies hw folks dey bump on ladies catch them unclad!
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Mediapace: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why na,hope mrcork closed his eyes and why can't you lock the door?
ireneony:

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by ireneony(f): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
UyiIredia:

@ bold: LOL cheesy
grin cheesy
That was it oo embarassed
Mrcork never called me since then

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
onstelly:
Num two though I do that all the time undecided
all the time? shocked How many times are we talking about here?
you really should repair the lock on your door. lol.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by UyiIredia(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
wristbangle:
The lady above me though. She stole my spot. sad

On a serious note my experience is actually contrary to what the OP wrote because few years ago in my "face me and slap you apartment", I mistakenly bumped into the bathroom to see my neighbour unclad body (a female). Omo! The babe get boobi sha! cheesy

I was expecting her to rant at me instead she even told me join her (in a desperate and seductive tone) but as a good boy, I insisted that I cant because I am fasting.

Since then she has been avoiding me. Could it be because I rejected her request or what?

Lobatan. She dey look u like pastor.
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by UyiIredia(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
grin cheesy
That was it oo embarassed
Mrcork never called me since then

The fucking must have really intense. But I thought MrCork only does lightskinned ladies. You are on the dark side.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Mediapace: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
What was the guy's expression?
onstelly:
Num two though I do that all the time undecided
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Number three is me. One time I was nekid in the kitchen I almost wanted to use a pot
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by ireneony(f): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
UyiIredia:

The fucking must have really intense. But I thought MrCork only does lightskinned ladies. You are on the dark side.
oh u think so...iy must be my camera effect then.
On ground I'm light
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tintedniggz(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mannylex:

Lolz this babe though....

BTW, it baffles me why ladies scream so loud when u bump into them. In my own case, when I bumped into her, she turned her behind, placed her hand to cover her below, then tilted her knees , the funny thing is in the position as soon as she bends , all she's covering in front is completely exposed behind. grin
I can relate to this Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by sirusX(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mannylex:

Lol, I get that feeling...4me twas 2 girls at a go.

So here I was passing by the corridor to their room and hailed them, only to get a response I dint hear so well. Then I decided to go in and find out whatsup as their door was a bit ajar, only to witness the sight of sumthing shocked lipsrsealed cheesy
*weird enuff, they usually locked their door wen they're in*
The next thing I heard wer screams that alerted them boiz around who saw me come out laughing later and realised I had seen the holy grail. wink Na so them follow laff the matter.
Anywayz, I had always wyned them as i suspected they both go unclad in their rooms and that day confirmed it.
Later on, they came to my room and said they must retaliate...that they must see my own as a payback.
*see me see wahala* shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by UyiIredia(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
oh u think so...iy must be my camera effect then.
On ground I'm light

Nah. U dark. Light dark. U no get artificial pawpaw yellow skin. Dats d type he likes.
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
So I checked people viewing tis thread n I saw a moniker... The weirdest so far....

Ladygudhead..... Uhm.. Is tis a pun intended moniker or simple mistake?? I tire o....

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by 5minsmadness: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
They were having their bath outside in the girls hostel and I happened to be passing by. I didn't even see them sef.

Next thing I heard were high pitched screams then a voice: "ah, na doki Na! Doki, Abeg come and tell us who has the biggest bweast... "

I turned and fled.

I regret doing that till this day cry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by marshborn(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mad man
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Virginkpekus(f): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmm, I would surely react differently from all the listed.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by 5minsmadness: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Hmmmm, I would surely react differently from all the listed.
How would u react?
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by 5minsmadness: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
marshborn:
Mad man
I wasn't mad then.
I swear, if am given anothe opportunity like dat... angry
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
5minsmadness:
They were having their bath outside in the girls hostel and I happened to be passing by. I didn't even see them sef.

Next thing I heard were high pitched screams then a voice: "ah, na doki Na! Doki, Abeg come and tell us who has the biggest bweast... "

I turned and fled.

I regret doing that till this day cry
Hahaha funny u cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:

when do u get to change ur dphuh When
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
One hot evening few weeks back, I was walking past Ireneony's apartment and I decided to holla. I noticed her door wasn't locked so, I just went straight in without knocking (we normally enter each other's apartment without knocking). Just when I shouted her name, I saw ireneony totally naked on the floor with her legs spread apart to receive fresh air from the table fan she tilted towards her direction. grin
She saw me and hurriedly got up to run to her room but she hit her right leg against something and fell down. She was in pains and couldn't move. This time, lo and behold! The rest is history gringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by everton4life(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
About to book space
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by 5minsmadness: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha funny u cheesy
True story cry
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by ireneony(f): 1:57am On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
when do u get to change ur dphuh When
very soon smiley
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:

I'll show your father this post

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:54am On Apr 25, 2016
10. They start to tell me to knack dem for once so that i go keep shut.....
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by ladygudhead(f): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2016
slyIsaac:
So I checked people viewing tis thread n I saw a moniker... The weirdest so far....

Ladygudhead..... Uhm.. Is tis a pun intended moniker or simple mistake?? I tire o....

u av not really seen weird monikers undecided... keep searching,nairalanders don't disappoint. cheesy

BTW, 'slyIsaac', hmmm sounds somehow tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.