Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (66303 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Mcowubaba: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2016
onstelly:
Num two though I do that all the time undecided
Hmmmm That means people always see u unclad..... Abegiii, Which side wey u dey stay, mak I redeploy com view my own undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by moststylish(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
Tosin u are so on point, especially no.6

Sometime last year, Mrcork came to my home unannounced. That niggah was my very good friend then.

I was in the bathroom taking my bath and same time listening to music with my beat by dre
The niggah went to the bathroom And bumped in without knocking.
At first I was startled......I had a second thought and I smiled to myself grin

The next thing I did was to lock the doorgrin
I grabbed him, I tore his shirt and remove his trousers. ...I was fast as usain bolt...I bleep the hell out of him lipsrsealed
After I was done..mrcork was crying.

And that was the last time I heard from mrcork
hmmm irene
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Qualer: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2016
onstelly:
Num two though
I do that all the time
undecided

so you are always nakked? we need to become goooood friends!! cool
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Qualer: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Hmmmm, I would surely react differently from all the listed.

chop and clean mouth!! grin grin grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Countrygirl(f): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2016
@no1, i do dat alot. It's when am done screaming dat i will realize i was actually screaming.
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
wristbangle:
The lady above me though. She stole my spot. sad

On a serious note my experience is actually contrary to what the OP wrote because few years ago in my "face me and slap you apartment", I mistakenly bumped into the bathroom to see my neighbour unclad body (a female). Omo! The babe get boobi sha! cheesy

I was expecting her to rant at me instead she even told me join her (in a desperate and seductive tone) but as a good boy, I insisted that I cant because I am fasting.

Since then she has been avoiding me. Could it be because I rejected her request or what?

I see u ooo oga wristy.u be badt guy ooo
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2016
The last time i bumped into a Gal she was shitting and was like ''Come naw,y ar u runnin? '' afta i shut d door n zoomed off
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by TinyIslamic92: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
"Some of them will become PDP tyrants immediately" grin Yu and pdp ehn, just let barcanistar or pa chukwudi catch u.
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2016
ladygudhead:

u av not really seen weird monikers undecided... keep searching,nairalanders don't disappoint. cheesy

BTW, 'slyIsaac', hmmm sounds somehow tho.

Lol... You try sha... I just really hope your really good at head...
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Fulanto(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
sinaj:
M not guilty of anyone cool

Are you sure

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by johnmarcel(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
They start f..King u
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by sonikess(f): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol.....no 10
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by PweetyJbaby(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
But bros,sey u self no get hand to knock ni?
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by firstking01(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:

Sometime last year, Mrcork came to my home unannounced. That niggah was my very good friend then.

I was in the bathroom taking my bath and same time listening to music with my beat by dre

I grabbed him, I tore his shirt and remove his trousers. ...I was fast as usain bolt...I bleep the hell out of him lipsrsealed

My sister, even satan the father of all lies dey learn work for this kind lies wey you tell.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by sinaj(f): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Fulanto post=45026044][/quote] yes manuel!
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Reeberry: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:

That was how you successfully raped Mrcork.

Mrcork, why the cry na?

Abi she get blade for pvssy ni?
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Reeberry: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
@no1, i do dat alot.
It's when am done screaming dat i will realize i was actually screaming.

undecided
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Dollipsejay(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
wristbangle:
The lady above me though. She stole my spot. sad

On a serious note my experience is actually contrary to what the OP wrote because few years ago in my "face me and slap you apartment", I mistakenly bumped into the bathroom to see my neighbour unclad body (a female). Omo! The babe get boobi sha! cheesy

I was expecting her to rant at me instead she even told me join her (in a desperate and seductive tone) but as a good boy, I insisted that I cant because I am fasting.

Since then she has been avoiding me. Could it be because I rejected her request or what?
say the truth
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by fleksy: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/on-several-occasions-i-have.html

tosyne!

you are too much. can we put all you have seen in an upcoming movie with you directing?
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by wittyt98(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
seems the ladies re really guilty of this ...they all re laughing ....na wah oh
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Kelo316: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
all points valid as some may as well even set you up to get you seen naked lol.... http://www.kevinoduah.com/2016/04/attractiveness-is-more-about-body.html
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Sam0(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

why is it that is when they are unclad that u do enter their room? u self watin u dey find? ur way no pure
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by JCKA23: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:

where is ur house? let me come for interview shocked
ireneony:

where is ur house? let me come for interview
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by KayodeAjani: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
many of them i caught my friend when he made a hole true is door that faces the bathroom in a face me and face you building, he uses the hole to do the magic
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Hafizufizy: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
11. They'll blame Apc and then blame PMB .
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Favourchris(f): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by fatheritunu: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:

you are very real !!! I really love people like you but people like you are very rare tho !!! Will like to be ur friend.
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by WendyChi: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
But wait o Oga Tosyne y u dey always enter babes room without knocking....
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Cholls(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:

my sister you can lieeeeee

Picture Or I Won't Believe It.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Orikinla(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Real #GidiBlues. I saw the beautiful daughter of a former South-west governor naked in Moremi Hall at UNILAG. I went to visit Linda Ikeji and her room mates allowed me in when the black beauty was undressing. I was embarrassed and they all giggled and laughed. Naughty girls.
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tabisegroup(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:

pickchurs n vidieoss or ...
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by krysTein(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Bro if u really saw all dz one day u shall surely see God grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.