Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (66304 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by youngjp(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
One once told me, na only see u see, u neva test am
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by esongzz(f): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Snakes with legs grin grin grin b why
Jayooluwa:
THEY JUST CONTINUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING:
wen yhu barge in on these ones, dey jst look at yhu, dey smile ask yhu to sit down while dey finish dressing up.

If these ever happens, den snakes av grown legs
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by molydonhenry(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
fellis:
OP is so sexually frustrated am actually embarrased for him and his obsession with females.

Even without indepth analysis of the topic I already know he is only writing what he concocted from his imagination. Imagine somebody just sitting down to fantasize about women and then compiling uncountable lists of what he fantasized about everytime.
Endlessly. Without shame.

This type of obsession is borne out of denial of real life female company.
So terrible.
Majority of Nairaland guys are losers that are constantly rejected in real life so they come online to bash females or obsess over them.
Do u ever get to crack jokes in ur life. Btw its nt fantasis, buh creativity!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
kinglekan:

Una don dey act mojo ontop this thread bah? Kontinue!

What is mojo?
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Dotwillis1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
fellis:
OP is so sexually frustrated am actually embarrased for him and his obsession with females.

Even without indepth analysis of the topic I already know he is only writing what he concocted from his imagination. Imagine somebody just sitting down to fantasize about women and then compiling uncountable lists of what he fantasized about everytime.

So terrible.
Majority of Nairaland guys are losers that are constantly rejected in real life so they come online to bash females or obsess over them.
LOL

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by spencekat(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
EmekaBlue:
i saw a girl nekiid whn i entered her room....mehn...she just covered her boobs and left unda open...i quickly faced bck and ran out..till today we didnt talk abt it
Hmm,but they prefer covering the down instead of up.May be the girls's boobs na die. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
Tosin u are so on point, especially no.6

Sometime last year, Mrcork came to my home unannounced. That niggah was my very good friend then.

I was in the bathroom taking my bath and same time listening to music with my beat by dre
The niggah went to the bathroom And bumped in without knocking.
At first I was startled......I had a second thought and I smiled to myself grin

The next thing I did was to lock the doorgrin
I grabbed him, I tore his shirt and remove his trousers. ...I was fast as usain bolt...I bleep the hell out of him lipsrsealed
After I was done..mrcork was crying.

And that was the last time I heard from mrcork
whr do u live would like to bump in 2

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by scentmarlc(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
wristbangle:
The lady above me though. She stole my spot. sad

On a serious note my experience is actually contrary to what the OP wrote because few years ago in my "face me and slap you apartment", I mistakenly bumped into the bathroom to see my neighbour unclad body (a female). Omo! The babe get boobi sha! cheesy

I was expecting her to rant at me instead she even told me join her (in a desperate and seductive tone) but as a good boy, I insisted that I cant because I am fasting.

Since then she has been avoiding me. Could it be because I rejected her request or what?

emma omo pastorrrrrrr !
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by scentmarlc(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
fellis:

So terrible.

Guy dem swear for you?

cc: Djailer...This is one of those confused ePersonalities i would love you to deal with grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Tobium1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lawd gawd!! I'm waiting patiently, anxiously for de day a gurl will try No. 6 with me, ah! I go lash devil comot from her body
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nickymezor(f): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
# 1 na normal reaction nw... Very funny thread tho smiley
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by adedayoadedeji(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:

Sometime last year, Mrcork came to my home unannounced. That niggah was my very good friend then.

I was in the bathroom taking my bath and same time listening to music with my beat by dre

I grabbed him, I tore his shirt and remove his trousers. ...I was fast as usain bolt...I bleep the hell out of him lipsrsealed

hmmmm,okiri. I troway yarnsh for u o.abeg I for like bump into u unclad ooo
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
"Some of them will become PDP tyrants
immediately" grin Yu and pdp ehn, just let barcanistar or pa chukwudi catch u.
Tonyebarcanista na my padi so him no fit vex 4me cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
But bros,sey u self no get hand to knock ni?
No be say I no kuku get hand ooooo, na mistakenly sha cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
fleksy:

tosyne!

you are too much. can we put all you have seen in an upcoming movie with you directing?
I swear e dey make sense die bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sam0:

why is it that is when they are unclad that u do enter their room? u self watin u dey find? ur way no pure
No be my fault oooo.. My leg no dey stay one place oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
WendyChi:
But wait o Oga Tosyne y u dey always enter babes room without knocking....
Like say you sef no like that kind thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by sirAmeh(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Watching in 3D!!!!
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by kan12(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op na so u dey bump into girls room without knocking.good for you ntin else to imagine.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
To be sincere, d day i mistakly see a grl unclad i do turn my face or close my eye nd turn back sayin"am sowi"
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Adeyinka123: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Some will do everything possible to have sex with you
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by habsydiamond(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
What if the girl come get gun and u come enter her room without knocking she go just shot u. because of Ant eye
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by francotunsco: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
The part that caught my attention is where the op wrote that they would switch of the light! For what?
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by favouryemmy: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
I don't know why some guys cannot just respect women's privacy. I mean why should you bump into a lady's room without knocking as if it's a guy's like yourself. Na wah for some people o. And it's seems op is a serial bumper. shaking my head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
favouryemmy:
I don't know why some guys cannot just respect women's privacy. I mean why should you bump into a lady's room without knocking as if it's a guy's like yourself. Na wah for some people o. And it's seems op is a serial bumper. shaking my head
But it's perfectly normal for a lady to bump into a guy's room without knocking shey? Smh 4u cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
francotunsco:
The part that caught my attention is where the op wrote that they would switch of the light! For what?
So u no go fit dey look am for long cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:

Kai ur own don finish grin grin. D 6th point mumu sha.
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
wristbangle:
The lady above me though. She stole my spot. sad

On a serious note my experience is actually contrary to what the OP wrote because few years ago in my "face me and slap you apartment", I mistakenly bumped into the bathroom to see my neighbour unclad body (a female). Omo! The babe get boobi sha! cheesy

I was expecting her to rant at me instead she even told me join her (in a desperate and seductive tone) but as a good boy, I insisted that I cant because I am fasting.

Since then she has been avoiding me. Could it be because I rejected her request or what?

My guy u don try. This nigga would have striped down to nothing before being told it was a joke grin cool shocked shocked
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by favouryemmy: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
But it's perfectly normal for a lady to bump into a guy's room without knocking shey? Smh 4u cool

It's not acceptable for ladies to bump into guys rooms either. Ladies should respect guys privacy too and vice versa. There a reason it's called private part, because it should be private not for just anyone to see without permission. Jesus!
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2016
ireneony:

Ma sista who dus ur lie don hepp
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Tweak2k: 2:45am On Apr 26, 2016
ireneony:

should I call this tru story? mehn I wish I was the mrcork ooo..I"l kip coming for more... I pray I meet this opportunity oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.