Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (66305 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Engineermbugame(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don see my sister own tired,infact she dress at my face.mayb nah becaurse she dey slept at my room.
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Engineermbugame(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don see my sister own tired,infact she dress at my face.mayb nah because she dey slept at my room.
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Rafaell(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
sinaj:
see wetin ni?

Tosyne2much wey b virgin tongue
Him tell you say im do ? Na see im see ooo
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Mediapace: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tosyne2much & wristbangle are you on strike
Workers day isn't even here yet,why una no dey post article again,you jam seun's wi*fe

If you don't create thread between now and saturday,i go carry your case go supreme court tongue
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
I love seeing unclad,my gf must b naked all day as lng as we are inside d room togeda.it gingers d ministry
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Tosyne.2much & wrist.bangle are you on strike
Workers day isn't even here yet,why una no dey post article again,you jam seun's wi*fe

If you don't create thread between now and saturday,i go carry your case go supreme court tongue
I go soon roger one soon, maybe upper week sha cool
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Crystalom3(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
fellis:
OP is so sexually frustrated am actually embarrased for him and his obsession with females.

Even without indepth analysis of the topic I already know he is only writing what he concocted from his imagination. Imagine somebody just sitting down to fantasize about women and then compiling uncountable lists of what he fantasized about everytime.
Endlessly. Without shame.

This type of obsession is borne out of denial of real life female company.
So terrible.
Majority of Nairaland guys are losers that are constantly rejected in real life so they come online to bash females or obsess over them.
*hisses * some of you will just go and swallow dictionary and start vomiting words at random undecided
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by mrlamdee88: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2016
ireneony:
Tosin u are so on point, especially no.6

Sometime last year, Mrcork came to my home unannounced. That niggah was my very good friend then.

I was in the bathroom taking my bath and same time listening to music with my beat by dre
The niggah went to the bathroom And bumped in without knocking.
At first I was startled......I had a second thought and I smiled to myself grin

The next thing I did was to lock the doorgrin
I grabbed him, I tore his shirt and remove his trousers. ...I was fast as usain bolt...I bleep the hell out of him lipsrsealed
After I was done..mrcork was crying.

And that was the last time I heard from mrcork

Chaii...so that's how you just raped that guy,its not fair ooo
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by youngkhid(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
alexistaiwo:

nope. can u recommended one?
Jesun lolololololol
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/on-several-occasions-i-have.html
I would share my experience, but I just pray that she's not a Nairalander, she's capable of beating me lol!
We were sharing d same bathroom, the bathroom has no doors, so what better way if someone was there was to drag ur feet on the floor or come singing then you would hear a loud voice saying SOMEONE IS HERE OOO. The bathroom is kinda like in a safe place, protected. I walked in to the bathroom and she was completely unclad, but bending down. I only saw her back and probably the chest, my eyes was going to the chest when she looked at me and I had to run out. But this girl was cool about it lol! After she got out of the bathroom, she went straight to her room, locked herself up for some hours. She came outside and I started apologising and kept apologising. She didn't say anything, I kept apologising till night till she finally said IT'S OKAY. It was a nice view

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Mediapace:
Ama pastor and a gentle soul,not as corrupt as tosyn angry
Tosyn you use to enjoy what you see right and why must you post this 18+ thread here on sunday without my[a pastor's carrygo]

Meanwhile lemme add mine though haven't seen one before :
11.They feel shy when you are under thesame roof with them with your CO-BOYS :
They think you will expose what you saw,are we bad to that extent

12.They avoid fights with you :
They always want to avoid any form of fight with you even if you get them angry,they think you may leak the stuff

13.They check your phone videos & pics time to time :
They think you might have snapped what you saw,they will always check through your phone to get rest of mind.

14.They bump into your room without knocking :
Them wan make it 50/50 since you already saw theirs,they want to check yours took.

**PLS NO CANTASS THREAD FOR THIS THREAD OO IF YOU NAO WANT MAKE I CURSE YOU**

Girls don't know : @ pics below
Yeah! I just remembered same thing happened with me, it later became 50_50 with me lol. She walked unto me too exactly just as I walked onto her lol! I was super quiet for the whole day lol! She stood for like 10 seconds lol leaving me totally embarrased

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by tosyne2much(m): 2:18am On Jun 10, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I would share my experience, but I just pray that she's not a Nairalander, she's capable of beating me lol!
We were sharing d same bathroom, the bathroom has no doors, so what better way if someone was there was to drag ur feet on the floor or come singing then you would hear a loud voice saying SOMEONE IS HERE OOO. The bathroom is kinda like in a safe place, protected. I walked in to the bathroom and she was completely unclad, but bending down. I only saw her back and probably the chest, my eyes was going to the chest when she looked at me and I had to run out. But this girl was cool about it lol! After she got out of the bathroom, she went straight to her room, locked herself up for some hours. She came outside and I started apologising and kept apologising. She didn't say anything, I kept apologising till night till she finally said IT'S OKAY. It was a nice view
In other words, you sha saw her unclothedness? cheesy tongue
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
In other words, you sha saw her unclothedness? cheesy tongue
That's right and shouldn't u be asleep at this odd hour?
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by Eagles92(m): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2017
ireneony:
Tosin u are so on point, especially no.6

Sometime last year, Mrcork came to my home unannounced. That niggah was my very good friend then.

I was in the bathroom taking my bath and same time listening to music with my beat by dre
The niggah went to the bathroom And bumped in without knocking.
At first I was startled......I had a second thought and I smiled to myself grin

The next thing I did was to lock the doorgrin
I grabbed him, I tore his shirt and remove his trousers. ...I was fast as usain bolt...I bleep the hell out of him lipsrsealed
After I was done..mrcork was crying.

And that was the last time I heard from mrcork

You try o
Re: 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad by faith551(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2018
SANDOSKI:
Lol......gringringrin

Did some one fall off the face of the moon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.