Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? (4717 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This / This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Leriebloom(f): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2016
discoprophet:

Dat your spoilt door knob, na im sure pass oooooo
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by optional1(f): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2016
discoprophet:

Has there been any case of that? Is that what you ladies do to each other?

Ebgon mi, u neve see gals wicked oooo, if a gal can put rat poison inside her roommate newly pot of soup na weytin else remain 4 her to do.
E b lyk say u neve jam wicked roommate them gals.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by TheEvilPriest(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Nothing at all. Rather, there's something wrong sleeping fully clothed
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
and you obviously need your psychosis meds. You're seeing trash again. Stúpid fool.
Seriously dont u think its high time u start using ur brain.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Seriously dont u think its high time u start using ur brain.
what's your fixation with brains sef? Is it because yours was substituted for shít? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
what's your fixation with brains sef? Is it because yours was substituted for shít? undecided
Ur case is very strong, seems u've made up ur mind to remain f00lish forever.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Maybe if repogirl slept unclad she wnt be PMSing dis early, Whats d big deal abt smelly pussy? Everyone knows Fufu stinks bt we still eat it,its irresistable.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
dozmandon:
Maybe if repogirl slept unclad she wnt be PMSing dis early, Whats d big deal abt smelly pussy? Everyone knows Fufu stinks bt we still eat it,its irresistable.
If it's so irresistible, then your foolish friend, Festivalofholi should be proud about his mama's own.

3 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Qualer: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:
Lol, i even sleep better that way

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Qualer: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Ur case is very strong, seems u've made up ur mind to remain f00lish forever.
Oh, didnt you know foolishness has been specially reserved for you. You bask in it subconsciously.

That's the reason you crap incoherent rubbish from your àss every single time. Àss wipe.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by jubrealguy(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Ebgon mi, u neve see gals wicked oooo, if a gal can put rat poison inside her roommate newly pot of soup na weytin else remain 4 her to do.
E b lyk say u neve jam wicked roommate them gals.
gals av been destroying ds world since d days of eve......don't beat me ooo.....i know there are good ones
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by jubrealguy(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
Oh, didnt you know foolishness has been specially reserved for you. You bask in it subconsciously.

That's the reason you crap incoherent rubbish from your àss every single time. Àss wipe.
u guyz are derailing ds thread na
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
u guyz are derailing ds thread na
talk to the id.iot that started it.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
If it's so irresistible, then your foolish friend, Festivalofholi should be proud about his mama's own.
Yes he has to cos she's human too,i'm proud of my Gf's own too.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by jubrealguy(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
talk to the id.iot that started it.
nigga was trying to be hilarious but it ended up all being offensive.....oya pele
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by optional1(f): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
gals av been destroying ds world since d days of eve......don't beat me ooo.....i know there are good ones

Y shall I beat u, even if I shall beat u shall I beat u on romancelander. Good ones lyk me
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Y shall I beat u, even if I shall beat u shall I beat u on romancelander. Good ones lyk me

Good ones like who?
I go headbutt you oh
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by optional1(f): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2016
discoprophet:

Good ones like who?
I go headbutt you oh

Ah
Nna watyasaying now r my not gud, ask my hubby praizeblog he wil confirm it 4 u.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by jubrealguy(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

hehe........u try, lolz
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by imohrol(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
It so disappointing to see youths behalf like kids. Festivalofholi u started a fight u can't finish & u Repogirl u didn't see anything else to insults is his mom. if I were a customary court judge I would sentence the one that started music he cant dance...b wise guys. however, its cool to sleep unclad for guys oooh ....
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2016
I sleep naked at times just make d door is locked......its wonderful
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by optional1(f): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2016
jubrealguy:
hehe........u try, lolz
Thank u!
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by jubrealguy(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Thank u!
oya na...... miss NL
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by victorking: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Not trying to be superstitious, sleeping unclad is cool as ur whole body is free but i swear if u try am for benin city, u will definitely be visited by the people of the nite. Talking from experience.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Ah
Nna watyasaying now r my not gud, ask my hubby praizeblog he wil confirm it 4 u.
yes ooo my swthrt is d best... she s beautiful n intelligent ...... discoprophet oya talk another tin
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:

Just grow up already and stop embarassing ur dimwit self.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Just grow up already and stop embarassing ur dimwit self.
Embarrassing? What's more embarrassing than you with your shít for brains that stinks to the high heavens?
Go find your brain from whichever rubbish dump it was thrown and consult it whenever you feel the urge to spew crap.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
D girl no get brain. She knows her pusssy smells, but she's still claiming nonsense.
says the idiot with the shít for brains. I bet you know so much about smelly pussíes, since you got the talent from your mama, didn't you?

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
imohrol:
It so disappointing to see youths behalf like kids. Festivalofholi u started a fight u can't finish & u Repogirl u didn't see anything else to insults is his mom. if I were a customary court judge I would sentence the one that started music he cant dance...b wise guys. however, its cool to sleep unclad for guys oooh ....
Dont mind d fool, its her mum she insulted not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Mum Wore To An Event (photo) / Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? / My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.