Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? (4716 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong With Sleeping With His Sister Like This / This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Dont mind d fool, its her mum she insulted not mine.
your shít brains can't read? It's clearly stated... 'Yo momma's '.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
says the idiot with the shít for brains. I bet you know so much about smelly pussíes, since you got the talent from your mama, didn't you?
But wot has ur mum done to u dat u keep disregarding her. D innocent woman will be thinking she has a daughter.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
D girl no get brain. She knows her pusssy smells, but she's still claiming nonsense.
E dn do abeg...Laslas e go end for pm,na una way.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
dozmandon:
E dn do abeg...Laslas e go end for pm,na una way.
Me pm dat swine.. Lol. Well maybe wen i need a house maid.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin
Festivalofholi:
Bros admit it joor u like her just ask politely sha she go gree grin
Festivalofholi:
Bros admit it joor u like her just ask politely sha she go gree
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
dozmandon:
grin Bros admit it joor u like her just ask politely sha she go gree grin Bros admit it joor u like her just ask politely sha she go gree
of course i will ask her wen i need someone to scrub my floor. I know say she go gree, she no get class.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Henryedom: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol funny people shit brain, house maid
Lmao
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by udatso: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Guys with so much pride and ego....Don't treat others the way you wouldn't want to be treated. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by teatym13: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
i really love sleeping unclad.... i think it's more relaxing that way
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
swine kwa? The swine that crapped all over your shít head? cheesy cheesy.... And which house does your rétarded broke ass own?

You must be referring to your stinky mommaa's house, you do know where the stink is from, don't you? wink

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by repogirl(f): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Lasveg(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
Festivalofholi:
But wot has ur mum done to u dat u keep disregarding her. D innocent woman will be thinking she has a daughter.
repogirl:
Seems we dont have mods on nl again. See how dis 2 kidults r embarassing demselves.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by pennytration(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
I think u need to grow up, stop embarassing ur self.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Koddedtinz: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
pennytration:
I think u need to grow up, stop embarassing ur self.
and the dude that started it all by disrespecting her in the first place should grow down right?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by pennytration(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Koddedtinz:
and the dude that started it all by disrespecting her in the first place should grow down right?
Yes, cos only kids insult pples parent. She shuld insult d guy and leave his parent out of it.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Koddedtinz: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
pennytration:
Yes, cos only kids insult pples parent. She shuld insult d guy and leave his parent out of it.
All is fair in a fight. If he didn't want trouble, he should have not insulted her.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes Everything is wrong with it, especially if you don't have your personal room..
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by pennytration(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Koddedtinz:
All is fair in a fight. If he didn't want trouble, he should have not insulted her.
Never encourage anyone to insult pples parent. U think ur doin d person but ur blocking ur blessings. U better learn.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Koddedtinz: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
pennytration:
Never encourage anyone to insult pples parent. U think ur doin d person but ur blocking ur blessings. U better learn.
lol, blocking blessings in deed.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Sleekbaby(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
There is nothing wrong but please make sure dt everywhere is locked, a colleague of mine came this and was moody and when I asked her what the problem was she said that her landlord's brother that was thirty something years came around 1A.m, open her window, brought his neck inside and was watching her and her friend and they were half naked, it was d grace of God dt made the friend to turn, she shouted and the guy picked race but was caught shaa.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by udatso: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
swine kwa? The swine that crapped all over your shít head? cheesy cheesy.... And which house does your rétarded broke ass own?

You must be referring to your stinky mommaa's house, you do know where the stink is from, don't you? wink
Personally I believe your retaliation was justified but I think it's time to ignore and move on.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by udatso: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
@pennytration
The way you responded to it is really unfair. The buy insulted her and she retaliated. The only person whom you felt deserved to be cautioned was the lady which is wrong of you. If you must condemn, then it should be both of them.. ...attacking repogirl alone isn't an amicable way of settling disputes.
If you shoot me with an arrow, don't complain when I shoot you with ak_47. The last time I checked, there are no rules of engagement.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
repogirl:
Hope u r enjoying ur ban. Pathetic. Next time u wont insult someone's mum.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Koddedtinz: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Hope u r enjoying ur ban. Pathetic. Next time u wont insult someone's mum.
This guy, what is your own with this girl now? If you hadn't called her out, would she have insulted your mother?

Hope you were also banned too because it wouldn't be fair to leave you who started it all.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
When was the last time I sleep clad , maybe 8 yes ago. My pyjama so new like new notes.Must be even too tight now sef...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head / STORY: My Delicious Landlady (part 3) / I Cant Believe This What This 2 Runs Girls Are Doing In The Toilet [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.