Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Cancer Killer Fruit. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Killer Fruit. (46122 Views)

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Renal Failure: A Silent Killer / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by omozu1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is good to know
God bless you for this info.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by opeaceo: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Na so. My mom ate sour sop so teyyy, yet I still lost her to ovarian cancer.

I think it increases the cancer growth, my aunt took it and still died of liver cancer, in fact, it hastened her death. Early detection is still the best way of surving it.

4 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Sfvalentine(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thank God she specified thaT its breast cancer.

If u have cancer of d brain and u take it...

Den you are on ur own. grin

Eʟɖɛʀ Vaҡ աas ɦɛʀɛ.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by talktrue1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
@OP, wWhat works for you may not work for others. I know someone who took that fruit for 1 month and it nothing happens.
My advise to patients is that you take it while waiting for the next advise from doctor and if it heals, good; if not the doctors will continue their treatment. Cancer is better treated ON TIME

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by bigtt76(f): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
And Edible Catering grin

petiteee:
you forgot to add TIwa salvage and Tunji grin
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Destined2win: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Thank you sir.
U are welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by U2ice(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Babayoutoomuch:
Cc as received

Read Arewa Ola's testimony. It's real and so true.

WONDERS OF SOUR SOP FRUIT AND ITS LEAF

I had a sharp pain on my left breast in Dec. 2014 and I went to see my family Doctor. He gave me some antibiotics but after a week the pain became unbearable and my sister adviced i go to General Hospital ,which I did.
At General Hospital, I was asked to go for scan and the result showed I have multilobular axillary lymph nodes,and Birads IV was diagnosed and mammography and FNAC was advised which I did the following week and lo and behold I was diagnosed of breast cancer!!!
That was how I started undergoing one test to another and by Feb. 2015 I had my first surgery to remove the lumps and started chemotherapy immediately but after the surgery the doctor told me he could not remove all through the surgery as the lumps were too big and is deep inside and the best thing for me is to go for mastectomy ( removal of the total breast) because my immune system was low, my sugar level and blood level was low, I was even diagnosed of Tuberculosis without me coughing. And I was asked to go for another test in NIMR Yaba and when the result came out I was free of TB, still was going for chemo and continued with series of tests at Mecure Oshodi.
One day ,I met a woman at Mecure who talked extensively about sour sop(ewe sawasawa or ewe sharp sharp). Though I have heard about it but never took it serious,but I collected the woman's number (that was around sept/ oct. 2015)
I Google it and I called the woman and she told me how to cook the leaf and drink it as if I'm drinking water and eat the sour sop fruit like normal fruit and that was how I started . I ate the fruit and drank the herb for 3 days without eating any other food. I was desperate. I just have to live for my kids. I noticed the pain was almost gone after few days. That was how my healing started, I was booked for mastectomy in Dec. 2015 but I did not go for it and I stopped taking all the drugs I was only taking the sour sop and it herbs.
Lo and behold by the time i went for test in January ,my immune system which was really down, that I have taken so many drugs to correct without result was normal, my sugar level was normal, my FBC was normal and the doctor was surprised at my result and he asked me what I have been taking and I told him.
There is so much improvement . So much changes in my look, my voice, my hair!
Mastectomy was cancelled. Chemotherapy was stopped! I only go for check ups. My wardrobe that was full of drugs like I was about to open a chemist is free. I no longer experience pains at all. All I took and still taking is sour sop.
God is awesome.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=809427602524700&id=100003724023305

Soursop https://g.co/kgs/94Dgv
Cc lalasticlala

Pls how do 1 boil d leaves? Is there anytin added to it wen boiling? Pls I need to knw tnks
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wow so nice. Dats the reason our forefathers lived long before their calling, dis day chocolate dis chocolate dat, root and herbs plus fruits are the authenticm sour sop boost sperm and other tings in the body
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by petiteee(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
bigtt76:
And Edible Catering grin

grin
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by goingape: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Babayoutoomuch:
Cc as received

I had a sharp pain on my left breast in Dec. 2014 and I went to see my family Doctor. He gave me some antibiotics but after a week the pain became unbearable and my sister adviced i go to General Hospital ,which I did.
At General Hospital, I was asked to go for scan and the result showed I have multilobular axillary lymph nodes,and Birads IV was diagnosed and mammography and FNAC was advised which I did the following week and lo and behold I was diagnosed of breast cancer!!!
That was how I started undergoing one test to another and by Feb. 2015 I had my first surgery to remove the lumps and started chemotherapy immediately but after the surgery the doctor told me he could not remove all through the surgery as the lumps were too big and is deep inside and the best thing for me is to go for mastectomy ( removal of the total breast) because my immune system was low, my sugar level and blood level was low, I was even diagnosed of Tuberculosis without me coughing. And I was asked to go for another test in NIMR Yaba and when the result came out I was free of TB, still was going for chemo and continued with series of tests at Mecure Oshodi.
One day ,I met a woman at Mecure who talked extensively about sour sop(ewe sawasawa or ewe sharp sharp). Though I have heard about it but never took it serious,but I collected the woman's number (that was around sept/ oct. 2015)
I Google it and I called the woman and she told me how to cook the leaf and drink it as if I'm drinking water and eat the sour sop fruit like normal fruit and that was how I started . I ate the fruit and drank the herb for 3 days without eating any other food. I was desperate. I just have to live for my kids. I noticed the pain was almost gone after few days. That was how my healing started, I was booked for mastectomy in Dec. 2015 but I did not go for it and I stopped taking all the drugs I was only taking the sour sop and it herbs.
Lo and behold by the time i went for test in January ,my immune system which was really down, that I have taken so many drugs to correct without result was normal, my sugar level was normal, my FBC was normal and the doctor was surprised at my result and he asked me what I have been taking and I told him.
Mastectomy was cancelled. Chemotherapy was stopped! I only go for check ups. My wardrobe that was full of drugs like I was about to open a chemist is free. I no longer experience pains at all. All I took and still taking is sour sop.
God is awesome.

Cc lalasticlala
can you please kindly show us your breas.t before and after?
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by bobkezel(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op u for go tbjoshua mek him give u extra tb. Or u for go prophet house mek dem double fold ur cancer. Btw, the correct english name of that fruit is durian.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Maybe she started late!
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Housing(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
It is was proven, I read and got to know about it 5 years ago when a niece to my wife has cancer. Early in 2015, one our of Principals sought my understanding in respect of one of her staff that has cancer as he is often requesting for sick leave. I met the guy and recommended sour sop to him. Anytime I walked past this guy he will always say thank you Sir. Early April 2016 the guy invited me to his office and showed me the previous and latest X-rays which confirmed that the cancer tumour has largely reduced. It was then that I now know his reason for appreciation always.

3 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by crystalfarmer: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
jeffrypet:
Babayoutoomuch, can you kindly tell me where one can get this fruits in Lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria. Where were u able to get the leave too. I will be grateful if you can reply me privately or reply to this post on this platform. Thanks

You can get it through IKAIDI
0.7.08 654 2596
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by mike404(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have sour sop tree in my family house. Order for yours now

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

So sorry dear. Affliction shall know you no more in Jesus name-Amen

The Lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by handie(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Sorry for the loss

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Seunolad1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
ooo sorry, may God keep u and the rest . Amen

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
opeaceo:

I think it increases the cancer growth, my aunt took it and still died of liver cancer, in fact, it hastened her death. Early detection is still the best way of surving it.
Gbamest. If it was that effective the white people won't be dying of cancer anyhow.
Cancer has no cure jare, early detection is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
can we eat the fruit just like that? Just like pineapple?

Yes but I usually take out the covering. Not sure if it's also medicinal.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by chris51(f): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wonderful real life story.
This is the type of story we love to read on nairaland and not useless celebrity scandal. I never knew that sour SOP has such health benefits.
God bless you and will complete your healing process.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by chris51(f): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
chris51:
Wonderful real life story.
This is the type of story we love to read on nairaland and not useless celebrity scandal. I never knew that sour SOP has such health benefits.
God bless you and will complete your healing process.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by redcliff: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
bobkezel:
Op u for go tbjoshua mek him give u extra tb. Or u for go prophet house mek dem double fold ur cancer. Btw, the correct english name of that fruit is durian.
Its either its the same thing or durian is a different specie. Look at both seeds
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by omojeesu(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nature power that Big Pharma and the Medical Mafia reject by 'scientific evidence'.

Praise God!

'Let your food be your medicine and your medicine, your food'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by omooba969(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Sorry for your loss, cancer can be tricky.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
U2ice:

Pls how do 1 boil d leaves? Is there anytin added to it wen boiling? Pls I need to knw tnks
How to Prepare soursop tea and drink
Soursop has very large benefits in the prevention and fight against cancer.
For prevention, it is advisable to eat soursop fruit or drink its juice.
For effective healing and to fight cancer always take Soursop Tea.
Step1.
Boil 1 liter of water, then take 15 soursop dry leaves (fresh or dried ones both have same value) and 1 small stem,
cut into small pieces and put into the boiling water.
Step2.
Don't close the vessel and Continue to boil the water on small flame for 30 mins,until the water evaporates to
500 ml .
Now the soursop tea is ready to drink. Drink 1 cup (165ml) filtered soursop tea hot or warm or cool , 3 times every
day, in the morning, afternoon and in the night.
For better taste you can add 1/2 spoon of lime juice ,2 pudina leafs and add some honey (not sugar).
After drinking, the body may feel the effects of heat, but no side effects.To cool the body drink 3 glasses of fruit
juice like sweet lime or pinapple or eat water milon, and drink 3 glasses of buttermilk every day. In 2 weeks time
you can feel the benefits of soursop yourself, and in 4 weeks time the improvements can be felt clearly. After 2
months you can go for a medical ckeck up.
Note: Take Soursop tea 30 mins. before food always to be more effective.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by francotunsco: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Una don see who the sour sop fruit epp nau abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by omojeesu(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Babayoutoomuch:
Cc as received

God is awesome.

Cc lalasticlala

Where can we get it, please?
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by CioAngels(f): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
jeffrypet:
Babayoutoomuch, can you kindly tell me where one can get this fruits in Lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria. Where were u able to get the leave too. I will be grateful if you can reply me privately or reply to this post on this platform. Thanks
Also, can someone not having cancer take the sour sop and ewe sawasawa for prevention?

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by GodwinTobi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
why not recommend it to our former petroleum minister DAM she will need it so that she can get well and come and face EFCC...

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by martineverest(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
D taste of graviola is overwhelming..i eat it alot when i travel to my village
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by mindtricks: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
madepearl:
I have two trees of DAT fruit in my compound,if any1 needs d leaves u can let me knw,any1 in Lagos.08105024652-whatsapp

Are the trees in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LINA MEDINA, The Youngest Mother Ever / How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 / Pregnancy And Alcohol consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.