Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Cancer Killer Fruit. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Killer Fruit. (46125 Views)

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Renal Failure: A Silent Killer / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
I found this on Google.
crackhouse:
.are u serious? maybe she didn't take the leaves, it could be the leaves that have the cure.

https://www.cancertutor.com/graviola/

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by salvation77177: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good. Nature's own Way of healing is more effective than orthodox.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by XX01(f): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please, be careful with this.

I lost my mum to this and carrot juice therapy. She died a very painful and utterly preventable death because she refused to listen.

She took this strictly for one month ( with the leaves) then took carrot juice for 1 month but died from a very aggressive form of breast cancer.

If she had listened to us, she would have stopped it when it was just a tiny lump.

Guys, apply caution to all these so called cancer cures.

4 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Jclement(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
am happy for you...am an undergraduate studying plant science and I have great interest in this plant....its in front of my hostel sef..
Anonas muricata.....that's the botanical name

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by EDUECO(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Some heath practitioners know that the best drugs are from raw fruits and vegetables(unadulterated drugs from nature);but just like religious merchants and charlatans, they don't want you to know this because it will reduce their profit making!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Na so. My mom ate sour sop so teyyy, yet I still lost her to ovarian cancer.
hey my dear take heart ehnn, where have u been have missed u, I like your personality on this forum.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Blazinraj01(f): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
crackhouse:
.are u serious? maybe she didn't take the leaves, it could be the leaves that have the cure.
My mum took both but still died of breast cancer.
Is there any therapy she didn't try? Everything

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by IRIENBOY(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
ok
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by mozele(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

sorry for the loss.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by nurez305(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
abeg no vex, my Google is on break and I want to ask a question.

Shey man dey get cancer too?
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by 0gbeni(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
like soursop like moringa, charlatans everywhere are taking advantage of people.

you see so many people that come with late stage cancers due to time wasted taking herbal medications.. soursop or any herbal therapy should not replace chemotherapy, surgery or any other orthodox cancer therapies, time is life when it comes to cancers

for the ladies.. pls inculcate the habit of self breast examination, it saves lives

3 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Fidelismaria: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
How to use pls Wanna prescribe it for sumone who has ovarian cancer
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by EDUECO(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
There are persons that only used chemotherapy, surgery,drugs,etcs(modern medical science) and they still died! Preventive Medicine is the best form of Medical Science! Why wait till you have a disease like cancer or diabetes before you start taking sour sop,orange,banana,etc? Even Hippocrates(the father of modern Medicine) said your food should be your medicine and your medicine your food! Fruits and vegetables in their raw form are the best foods and drugs;just go to Okinawa,a place in Japan to find out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by EDUECO(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Do you know that the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs is more than their good effects;but the same can never be said of natural drugs(fruits and vegetables)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by middlebelter(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is a good news that needs to be shared through all the known social media
May I implore you to share this on FB and encourage friends to keep sharing it. You may safe a life or two in the process.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by professore(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is informative
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by EDUECO(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fidelismaria:
How to use pls
Wanna prescribe it for sumone who has ovarian cancer
Just use the internet and you may or would get what you are looking for! This is 2016 and not 1986,we are in the era of internet;most of the modern health practitioners don't want you to know that fruits and vegetables which are also food are the best form of drugs provided by God or nature!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by speak2leo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
redcliff:

Its either its the same thing or durian is a different specie. Look at both seeds

sour sop is graviola. that's quite different from durian
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Saryea83: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amazing
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by UdehEbukaC(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thank God for your life my sister.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by excel101(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Its in my friends house here in Delta. I was amazed when he was telling me about its benefits. The fruit tastes good, it also have a sour taste, and a bit of a sharp taste when not properly ripe. Its seeds are black, hard and bigger that that of an orange seed..... Need the leaves and fruits contact 08084602194
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Roccoandrocco(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Havent seen this sold anywhere around
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Harpesin(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
pls ur number or email cos my sister is in such right now
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by philipobiz: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
omooba969:
Op, may I know what your mammo staging was & did you have a core biopsy done(ultra sound guided core biopsy)? Did you have a TNM staging @all? If yes, what's it.

2) My curiosity is about the diagnostics because you mentioned breast pain, lump & axillary lymph nodes. The axillary lymph nodes are extension of your breast towards your armpit & that brings one thing to mind- 'metastatic influence'...but I hope not. In view of the initial symptom which was breast pain, which led to the clinical decision for mastectomy, my concern is that you tread carefully & put yourself on surveillance because cancer can be tricky.

I am of the opinion that this post is misleading & should be put down because there are different types of breast cancers & to claim or suggest that some fruits will do the job is to endanger the precious lives of NLanders who are concerned.

Peace. cool
You must be a Doctor to be saying that. See, life is simple, but you guys try to complicate things. Doctors in developed world have gone beyond the use of drugs in dealing with chronic diseases. Wake up to the new reality about methods of treatment order than the use of drugs. This message is for other doctors as well

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
mindtricks:

Are the trees in Lagos?
yes
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Odunharry(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
sorry for the loss..
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by poseidon12: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amazing story. Thank God for your life. And I wish you full recovery.
Thanks for bringing this information to us. I never knew this fruit has such a healing property.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 12:19am On May 01, 2016
wayne4loan:
MARKET STRATEGY !!! .. I dey suspect U and the OP
every tin is all abt money,wen u can assist do so,nd wait for God blessings.I don't even knw d OP from Adam sef

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by nortcentrallord(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2016
I bless the Lord for your life. Thanks for sharing this. You might be saving lives without knowing.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by davien(m): 1:12am On May 01, 2016
A good advice for anyone that cares to know... A herb, fruit or plant ingested orally to cure a genetic disease is like drinking water to suit ulcer pains,better go to the hospital and beat it early than waste time drinking what one woman or blog told you to..

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Bluffly: 1:26am On May 01, 2016
janefarms2015:
This is worthy of being in frontpage by now, if its davido, omosexy, olajumoke I know it would hv bn in frontpage, nairalander moderators should be more matured
The moderators are kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LINA MEDINA, The Youngest Mother Ever / How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 / Pregnancy And Alcohol consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.