Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Cancer Killer Fruit. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Killer Fruit. (46119 Views)

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Renal Failure: A Silent Killer / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Bluffly: 1:31am On May 01, 2016
Blazinraj01:
My mum took both but still died of breast cancer.
Is there any therapy she didn't try? Everything
Blessed memory. When it's the time, nothing can stop it

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by ebpius1(m): 2:49am On May 01, 2016
I have this tree in my house. The fruit (a big one) is in my fridge as I type this . Let me go have my fill.
If u need the leave inbox me. ebpius1@gmail.com
I can freely provide u some to save a life. (money is not everything).

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by ebpius1(m): 2:57am On May 01, 2016
The dissection has just begun. grin . One has to take this for prevention.

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Klington: 4:28am On May 01, 2016
janefarms2015:

The fruits are in d markets, go to the fruits sellers, they must have it or order for you, my brother who is a professor of medicine in germany has long told me how he used this fruit, nd specially prepared okro to cure cancer! Go to google for more information
..and how u prepared d leave with d drinking qty
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by AfroBlue(m): 4:34am On May 01, 2016
Jamaican bro makes vid on

adding sugar should be a no-no, cancer cells thrive on it.

Soursop Juice - Cancer Treatment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwY6-_6XJ7c

also hearing a lot of good things on cannabis oil

The Cancer Miracle : Cannabis And Coconut Oil Make Powerful Mixture To Kill Cancer Cells – Say NO Chemotherapy and Radiation

http://www.newsprepper.com/cannabis-coconut-oil-make-powerful-mixture-kill-cancer-cells/#.VyVz_SHfT8g

Run from the Cure 2014 Updated - The Rick Simpson Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khkEpKM93k8

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by londoner: 4:59am On May 01, 2016
Op glad it worked for you but there are different types of breast cancer that behave in their own way in the body. It's something people are ignorant of so sometimes advice can lull them into a false sense of security. I suppose it's worth a try. If it does not work for a person at least they will benefit from the nutrients.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by omooba969(m): 5:41am On May 01, 2016
philipobiz:

You must be a Doctor to be saying that. See, life is simple, but you guys try to complicate things. Doctors in developed world have gone beyond the use of drugs in dealing with chronic diseases. Wake up to the new reality about methods of treatment order than the use of drugs. This message is for other doctors as well

There are two things worthy of note in medicine which you need to understand.

1. You need to ask yourself if the method of treatment is satisfactorily researched, published & accepted in the respective field of medicine.

2. Belief, Justification & Truth is an aspect of philosophy which is applicable to anything that concerns humans. An average African is susceptible to beliefs, whether or not it is fabricated & that alone accounts for most of the needless deaths in Africa as far as health & wellbeing is concerned.

I know of a case of a cancer patient who was treated & given all clear but never knew that the cancer had metastasized which needed subsequent treatment. The patient still passed away as a result of the disease.

My argument is that there are different types of cancers out there & "one size does not fit all" if you know what I mean.

I don't mean to say herbal medicine is not potent but there's room for improvement on the part of our herbal medical practitioners. There are lots of things that need proven.

Peace. cool

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by omooba969(m): 5:55am On May 01, 2016
Fidelismaria:
How to use pls
Wanna prescribe it for sumone who has ovarian cancer

Prescribe? shocked

Are you a qualified doctor?

Show the patient the way to the doctors ok, delay could be dangerous.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by omooba969(m): 6:13am On May 01, 2016
nurez305:
abeg no vex, my Google is on break and I want to ask a question.

Shey man dey get cancer too?

@bolded,

100% yes.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by UNIBENDON: 6:56am On May 01, 2016
0gbeni:
like soursop like moringa, charlatans everywhere are taking advantage of people.

you see so many people that come with late stage cancers due to time wasted taking herbal medications.. soursop or any herbal therapy should not replace chemotherapy, surgery or any other orthodox cancer therapies, time is life when it comes to cancers

for the ladies.. pls inculcate the habit of self breast examination, it saves lives
U are saying herbal therapy shouldn't replace chemotherapy which is dangerous & even kills good cells in the body? Just because u work in the hospital doesn't make u wiser than those who don't work there.

3 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by wayne4loan: 6:58am On May 01, 2016
madepearl:
every tin is all abt money,wen u can assist do so,nd wait for God blessings.I don't even knw d OP from Adam sef
TRUE.... Respect bro
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by UNIBENDON: 6:59am On May 01, 2016
0gbeni:
like soursop like moringa, charlatans everywhere are taking advantage of people.

you see so many people that come with late stage cancers due to time wasted taking herbal medications.. soursop or any herbal therapy should not replace chemotherapy, surgery or any other orthodox cancer therapies, time is life when it comes to cancers

for the ladies.. pls inculcate the habit of self breast examination, it saves lives
The Risks and Side Effects of Chemotherapy Treatments
https://www​.cancertutor.com/ ...
22 Feb 2015 ... Most cancer patients in this country die of chemotherapy. Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast,
Chemotherapy Kills more people than it helps. - www ...
www​.cureyourowncancer.or...
You deserve to know the truth about the criminality of oncologists and about the dangers of chemotherapy, conventional ...

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by omojeesu(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2016
keepingmum:
People I beg u with anything you fear and respect. Avoid all these dodgy stories of 'drinking zobo/kunu/alomo cures cancer'

There are over 100 types of cancer...some certain foods and lifestyle increase ur risk of cancer and some others don't. ....some other types of food/activities aids treatment ALONGSIDE medical treatment.

Next time someone sends you a post/email wt "if u fly u ll get cancer' pls ask them 2 specify which type because for example, women will never have prostate cancer just like men will never have ovarian/cervical cancer

l understand and appreciate your comment but we have been deceived for too long by Big Pharma and the Medical Mafia! Of course there are chalartans in the Alterntive Medicine world too.

Check Mercola.com and The Truth about Cancer websites.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by millhouse: 7:15am On May 01, 2016
K
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Drigdee(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2016
wow, there is real power in nature
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by 0gbeni(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2016
UNIBENDON:
The Risks and Side Effects of Chemotherapy Treatments
https://www​.cancertutor.com/ ...
22 Feb 2015 ... Most cancer patients in this country die of chemotherapy. Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast,
Chemotherapy Kills more people than it helps. - www ...
www​.cureyourowncancer.or...
You deserve to know the truth about the criminality of oncologists and about the dangers of chemotherapy, conventional ...

see fallacies.. most cancer patients die due to the effects of their cancers, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy and surgery etc are still the gold standard of cancer treatment..

chemotherapy like other drugs has side effects but it is still the best chance for cancer patients and not herbal concoctions

on a personal note, I've seen a lot of breast cancer px who picked up lumps early but wasted time using natural remedies and by the time they came to the hospital, the cancer was too far gone.. he who has ears should hear

1 Like

Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by julfikersa: 10:48am On May 01, 2016
caremaster:
This fruit is planted behind my house in village
smiley smiley though it's available for you but don't forget it's value.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by fxstory(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2016
mmm
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by davien(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2016
You can either play tetris and ludo with your life by eating fruits and drinking who knows what for cancer or go to the people who've dedicated their lives to human health...
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Irevac3: 4:14pm On May 02, 2016
Please can you tell us how to cook the leaves for drinking?

Thank you.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by DOD1: 4:56am On May 03, 2016
Babayoutoomuch:
Cc as received

Read Arewa Ola's testimony. It's real and so true.

WONDERS OF SOUR SOP FRUIT AND ITS LEAF

I had a sharp pain on my left breast in Dec. 2014 and I went to see my family Doctor. He gave me some antibiotics but after a week the pain became unbearable and my sister adviced i go to General Hospital ,which I did.
At General Hospital, I was asked to go for scan and the result showed I have multilobular axillary lymph nodes,and Birads IV was diagnosed and mammography and FNAC was advised which I did the following week and lo and behold I was diagnosed of breast cancer!!!
That was how I started undergoing one test to another and by Feb. 2015 I had my first surgery to remove the lumps and started chemotherapy immediately but after the surgery the doctor told me he could not remove all through the surgery as the lumps were too big and is deep inside and the best thing for me is to go for mastectomy ( removal of the total breast) because my immune system was low, my sugar level and blood level was low, I was even diagnosed of Tuberculosis without me coughing. And I was asked to go for another test in NIMR Yaba and when the result came out I was free of TB, still was going for chemo and continued with series of tests at Mecure Oshodi.
One day ,I met a woman at Mecure who talked extensively about sour sop(ewe sawasawa or ewe sharp sharp). Though I have heard about it but never took it serious,but I collected the woman's number (that was around sept/ oct. 2015)
I Google it and I called the woman and she told me how to cook the leaf and drink it as if I'm drinking water and eat the sour sop fruit like normal fruit and that was how I started . I ate the fruit and drank the herb for 3 days without eating any other food. I was desperate. I just have to live for my kids. I noticed the pain was almost gone after few days. That was how my healing started, I was booked for mastectomy in Dec. 2015 but I did not go for it and I stopped taking all the drugs I was only taking the sour sop and it herbs.
Lo and behold by the time i went for test in January ,my immune system which was really down, that I have taken so many drugs to correct without result was normal, my sugar level was normal, my FBC was normal and the doctor was surprised at my result and he asked me what I have been taking and I told him.
There is so much improvement . So much changes in my look, my voice, my hair!
Mastectomy was cancelled. Chemotherapy was stopped! I only go for check ups. My wardrobe that was full of drugs like I was about to open a chemist is free. I no longer experience pains at all. All I took and still taking is sour sop.
God is awesome.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=809427602524700&id=100003724023305

Soursop https://g.co/kgs/94Dgv
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Princeakin4u: 6:06am On May 03, 2016

I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

Bell Lifestyle Healthcare Products Are More than Wonder Herbs!

Thousand of people with chronic diseases have been helped. Stop needless suffering today. Find literary thousands of testimonies on the from the delighted customers.
Bell Lifestyle is an international Marketing Company that sells over 60 Natural Health care products that really work.
The company was funded in Canada in 1996 by Nick A. Jerch. Bell Lifestyle products are multi herbal, 100% natural with no side effects, of the best quality with many years of proven efficacy across over 80 countries of the world.

Acid reflux disease , allergy , aging (premature) , anaemia, arthritis / rheaumatism, asthma, breast cancer/lump, cancer, infertility, prostrate problems, weight issues, fibroids, high blood pressure, heart attack, HIV, snoring, pile, low sperm count, waist and back pain, stroke,, memory loss, eye problems, fibroid, kidney diseases, diabetes, heart diseases, Impotence, infections, sleeping problems,
bladder and urinary tract infection, blocked fallopian tube, cholesterol, depression, epilepsy, glaucoma, gallstone (bilestone), hot flashes, kidney stones, liver diseases, internal heat, low blood sugar, lyme diseases, menopause problems, menstrual problems, paipitation, pancreatithis, parkinson disease, prostrate enlargement, skin problems, smoking, tuberculosis, tumour, typhoid fever, ulcer (peptic), waist pain, wrinkles, wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome) hairloss, impotence. spinal injury, and many products also for prevention of diseases.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

Babayoutoomuch:
Cc as received

Read Arewa Ola's testimony. It's real and so true.

WONDERS OF SOUR SOP FRUIT AND ITS LEAF

I had a sharp pain on my left breast in Dec. 2014 and I went to see my family Doctor. He gave me some antibiotics but after a week the pain became unbearable and my sister adviced i go to General Hospital ,which I did.
At General Hospital, I was asked to go for scan and the result showed I have multilobular axillary lymph nodes,and Birads IV was diagnosed and mammography and FNAC was advised which I did the following week and lo and behold I was diagnosed of breast cancer!!!
That was how I started undergoing one test to another and by Feb. 2015 I had my first surgery to remove the lumps and started chemotherapy immediately but after the surgery the doctor told me he could not remove all through the surgery as the lumps were too big and is deep inside and the best thing for me is to go for mastectomy ( removal of the total breast) because my immune system was low, my sugar level and blood level was low, I was even diagnosed of Tuberculosis without me coughing. And I was asked to go for another test in NIMR Yaba and when the result came out I was free of TB, still was going for chemo and continued with series of tests at Mecure Oshodi.
One day ,I met a woman at Mecure who talked extensively about sour sop(ewe sawasawa or ewe sharp sharp). Though I have heard about it but never took it serious,but I collected the woman's number (that was around sept/ oct. 2015)
I Google it and I called the woman and she told me how to cook the leaf and drink it as if I'm drinking water and eat the sour sop fruit like normal fruit and that was how I started . I ate the fruit and drank the herb for 3 days without eating any other food. I was desperate. I just have to live for my kids. I noticed the pain was almost gone after few days. That was how my healing started, I was booked for mastectomy in Dec. 2015 but I did not go for it and I stopped taking all the drugs I was only taking the sour sop and it herbs.
Lo and behold by the time i went for test in January ,my immune system which was really down, that I have taken so many drugs to correct without result was normal, my sugar level was normal, my FBC was normal and the doctor was surprised at my result and he asked me what I have been taking and I told him.
There is so much improvement . So much changes in my look, my voice, my hair!
Mastectomy was cancelled. Chemotherapy was stopped! I only go for check ups. My wardrobe that was full of drugs like I was about to open a chemist is free. I no longer experience pains at all. All I took and still taking is sour sop.
God is awesome.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=809427602524700&id=100003724023305

Soursop https://g.co/kgs/94Dgv
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by philipobiz: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
omooba969:

There are two things worthy of note in medicine which you need to understand.

1. You need to ask yourself if the method of treatment is satisfactorily researched, published & accepted in the respective field of medicine.

2. Belief, Justification & Truth is an aspect of philosophy which is applicable to anything that concerns humans. An average African is susceptible to beliefs, whether or not it is fabricated & that alone accounts for most of the needless deaths in Africa as far as health & wellbeing is concerned.

I know of a case of a cancer patient who was treated & given all clear but never knew that the cancer had metastasized which needed subsequent treatment. The patient still passed away as a result of the disease.

Same applies to

My argument is that there are different types of cancers out there & "one size does not fit all" if you know what I mean.

I don't mean to say herbal medicine is not potent but there's room for improvement on the part of our herbal medical practitioners. There are lots of things that need proven.

Peace. cool

Same applies to western medicine or orthodox that it is wildly called. How will you explain forgetting of tools for operation several times in bodies of patients, or treating them yet their condition worsen and still dies. The list is endless. So too they need improvement as well
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Prevention is always better than curing.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by nellybenn: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2016
Babayoutoomuch:

The fruits are available in open market you may get it in stores like shoprite ,oasis etc but the trees are mostly found in villages.
Some companies have also made the leaves into tea bags which you might get in some pharmactcal shops.

please what is the name of the tea bag in English if i want to buy in the pharmacy.. please my brother needs this urgently cox he was diagnosed of cancer of the womb call liparsarcoma d differentiation and did surgery last year but seems to do him again.. so tell me the name in English that pharmacy will understand
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
nellybenn:

please what is the name of the tea bag in English if i want to buy in the pharmacy.. please my brother needs this urgently cox he was diagnosed of cancer of the womb call liparsarcoma d differentiation and did surgery last year but seems to do him again.. so tell me the name in English that pharmacy will understand

Is your brother a man or woman?
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by nellybenn: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
am not a happy Man my brother started taking it. the sour fruit and the leave but i still missed him...so sad ..i was wondering if it helps fast forward the untimely death
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by promptkeyz: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
call 07080568902 Or 08130904740 for those around lagos and get soursop leaves . You can also get it delivered to you
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by promptkeyz: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
call 07080568902 Or 08130904740 for those around lagos and get soursop leaves . You can also get it delivered to you
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2016
The very definition of what a cancer is prooves it's invincibility.
A cancer can only be gotten rid off! macroscopically(in advanced stages) by remo of the damaged region and healthy tissue around there and microscopically(at the early stages) with chemotherapy or radiotheraphy

Ther is however no cure for cancers
crackhouse:
there's cure for every disease in this world but it's just that humans have not discovered them.
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Before nko! lipsrsealed

Ignoring prescribed medication to feast on this weed only gave the grim reaper the extra transport fare to book the entire cab to come and knock on ur broda's door. undecided
Not reallly sorry for ur loss. Both of u were negligent.
nellybenn:
am not a happy Man my brother started taking it. the sour fruit and the leave but i still missed him...so sad ..i was wondering if it helps fast forward the untimely death
Re: Cancer Killer Fruit. by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2016
Liposarcomas huh!

Oya nah! We dey wait ur testimony Ati deatstimony
nellybenn:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) / LINA MEDINA, The Youngest Mother Ever / How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.